Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

"We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) (36439 Views)

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / I Ran Into Beggars In The Street Of America And United Kingdom...why? / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 6:03am On May 25, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

There is something I don't understand. I don't want to believe that mods are biased as most members have been alleging.

I reported this insult earlier this morning but rather than doing justice, my post was simply deleted.

I will continue to report him but the day I get banned for taking on him, I will assist him and the forum in doing exactly what he has been doing very well. It doesn't cost me anything.

Less just 2 on the screen shot, all the rest belongs to a single member.

CC OAM4J, seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 obinoscopy
[/s]
which justice are you talking about bro?

am engaging you into an argument and instead of coming up with superior argument you're looking a way to convince the mods that am those junks you quoted?

seriously is that how you do to others that defeats you in an argument?

like i said earlier i saw people accusing you of being the same as masterchen Jetleeee

so if am those people following you
then you must be masterchen too

my guy shatap and engage in a meaningful discussion.
Afterall am not the one that told you to mis yarn about China being a developing country abi under developed country

learn from what i said earlier about China
Afterall learning is a continuous process
it's not a shameful thing cool

good morning

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Schwartz: 6:04am On May 25, 2017
In Nigerian churches here in Germany, 90% of the prayer point raised is paper, paper!! Thousands of Nigerians who came to Germany through Libya via the sea had no choice than to seek assylum for them to stay. They have been denied and asked to return back to Nigeria. So much tension and fear around them. Its either they leave by themselves; they cant even afford the ticket, or they are deported.
The funny thing is that failed Nigerian assylum seekers from other countries especially from Sweden and Italy who have been asked to leave are trooping into Germany thinking that they will be granted a stay here. They are all in Nigerian churches praying for papers too. Its a vicious circle. Young men and women running around European countries hoping for a stay and permit to work but all except a very tiny lucky few, they are all being denied. Europe is no longer accepting these immigrants as it did in the past. Migration is tightening up around the world.The reality is that things have changed. I have been seeing with my very eyes white Italian men and women coming down to Germany to take up menial jobs.How much more those without papers?

Seriously anyone attempting to pass through Libya or live without valid papers abroad is in for the greatest shock of their lives.

Even those of us that have permit, whenever we gather, whenever we call each other on the phone times without number we all say the same thing. We discuss happenings in Nigeria. We miss home. No place like home, you won't understand until you travel. If only Nigeria government can take care of insecurity, Healthcare, infrastructure, I boldly tell you that Nigerians will voluntarily troop back home, even those who gained passports of other countries through one way or the other , i met them, they want to come home too.

4 Likes

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 6:07am On May 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:

CC Mynd44 OAM4J obinoscopy lalasticlala seun
yes that was referred when you ignorantly said that China is a developing country when their economy is in competition with top European countries.

my brother that's a new lesson for you
be proud that you learnt something new from me incase of tomorrow.
too much i too know no good
no be by speaking grammar grin
even secondary school students can speak a polished grammar well cheesy

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 6:10am On May 25, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Actually, someone was trying to argue that China and Nigeria are on the same level in terms of development.

Check through the thread, you will see it.

He was trying to prove a point, then I asked; is China and developed country? Surprisingly, he said China is on the same pedestal with Nigeria.

Just check and observe his argument against me.

Don't even waste time on this one you just quoted.
[/s]
shatap you said that China is a developing country
that's why I quoted you
stop shifting goal post as usual

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 6:11am On May 25, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

The question is not when you graduated. Did you pay tuition fees while in school?
[/s]
nope he didn't pay na you pay am for him.

nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 6:12am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
which justice are you talking about bro?

am engaging you into an argument and instead of coming up with superior argument you're looking a way to convince the mods that am those junks you quoted?

seriously is that how you do to others that defeats you in an argument?

like i said earlier i saw people accusing you of being the same as masterchen Jetleeee

so if am those people following you
then you must be masterchen too

my guy shatap and engage in a meaningful discussion.
Afterall am not the one that told you to mis yarn about China being a developing country abi under developed country

learn from what i said earlier about China
Afterall learning is a continuous process
it's not a shameful thing cool

good morning

gypsey:
china is a developing country. Chinese are the citizens of china

It is obvious that comprehension is part of your numerous problems.

This is what your partner posted. I challenge you to remind me where exactly I say so.

Meanwhile, I do this just to set the record straight cos you shouldn't expect this dignified response afterwards.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 6:15am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
shatap you said that China is a developing country
that's why I quoted you
stop shifting goal post as usual

Pls remind me where I said so. Meanwhile, this is your partner's response to my question ostensibly to argue out his point.

gypsey:
china is a developing country. Chinese are the citizens of china
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 6:15am On May 25, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

It is obvious that comprehension is part of your numerous problems.

This is what your partner posted. I challenge you to remind me where exactly I say so.

Meanwhile, I do this just to set the record straight cos you shouldn't expect this dignified response afterwards.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
which record?

you tiaw instead of acknowledging your tiaww cheesy
you're busy mending fence
shifting goal post and denying your comments
just admit it bro
you're not perfect and not above mistake
grin

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 6:20am On May 25, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Pls remind me where I said so. Meanwhile, this is your partner's response to my question ostensibly to argue out his point.

[/s]
Shatap!

no be you i quoted earlier saying that Chinese are developing country that's why their immigrants are doing menial jobs in Nigeria.

get out!
stop denying your errors
just admit it learn from it and move on that's what intelligent guys do not justifying their mistakes and shifting goal post
nobody is perfect cheesy

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by godquality: 6:51am On May 25, 2017
The funny thing is that many will see this video but will still insist on going abroad because they believed this won't be their portion. Others will even go as far as call the guy a bad belle that doesn't want them to travel out so he's trying to discourage them. I don't know if we are just naive or ignorant or both....

People should know that travelling to Europe and succeeding is like a lottery. It requires 75% luck and 25% intelligence to succeed there. No ask me how i know ooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by cleanshaven(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Shatap!

no be you i quoted earlier saying that Chinese are developing country that's why their immigrants are doing menial jobs in Nigeria.

get out!
stop denying your errors
just admit it learn from it and move on that's what intelligent guys do not justifying their mistakes and shifting goal post
nobody is perfect cheesy
leave this dude alone am begging you.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by KINGOZEK(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2017
Kenon9:
If you do not have anything to do there,then go to the Nigerian Embassy and apply for help to come back.
Europe as a continent is facing a lot of uncertainties with Brexit etc
Please explain for me, I have a friend that want to go to Europe for job
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by joltautos: 7:48am On May 25, 2017
Dis one lawd oooh
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by londoner: 8:52am On May 25, 2017
The poor, uneducated and illegal immigrant Nigerian is begging in Italy.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by EuroBoy007(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2017
Big lie for using d words​ ALL Nigerians​
So many Nigerians want​ easy money (awufu).... they don't wanna work, these are d set of people who tarnish the image of Nigeria abroad.
So many people will just sit at home expecting job to come and meet them ryt inside their room, some trying to engage in illegal activities just to make quick money, some are selecting jobs etc.
I know a guy who beg at a supermarket near where i live somewhere in Abruzzo region, could u believe this guy rejected a job offer of 1350 euros (45 euros per day) simply because it's a farm job....he told me he makes​ more than that a month from his begging without stress.
No jobs in Italy but there are jobs that are easy to get in Italy which most of their youths​ don't really like doing..... examples are (1) Translating job in camps, offices, police stations, immigration offices if u speak Italian language and other languages (2) Restaurants n bar (3) Farm Work (4) Cleaning Jobs (5) there are Jobs in Amusement Parks too and many more....The minimum u can earn from these jobs listed above is 600 euros a month depending ur employer n how many hours u work daily.
If u really wanna work in Italy, first u must lean the language.
I live and work in Italy.

2 Likes

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Schwartz: 10:32am On May 25, 2017
EuroBoy007:
Big lie for using d words​ ALL Nigerians​
So many Nigerians want​ easy money (awufu).... they don't wanna work, these are d set of people who tarnish the image of Nigeria abroad.
So many people will just sit at home expecting job to come and meet them ryt inside their room, some trying to engage in illegal activities just to make quick money, some are selecting job etc.
I know a guy who beg at a supermarket near where i live somewhere in Abruzzo region, could u believe this guy rejected a job offer of 1350 euros (45 euros per day) simply because it's a farm job....he told me he makes​ more than that a month from his begging without stress.
No jobs in Italy but there are jobs that are easy to get in Italy which most of their youths​ don't really like doing..... examples are (1) Translating job in camps, offices, police stations, immigration offices if u speak Italian language and other languages (2) Restaurants n bar (3) Farm Work (4) Cleaning Jobs (5) there are Jobs in Amusement Park too and many more....The minimum u can earn from these jobs listed is 600 euros a month depending ur employer n how many hours u work daily.
If u really wanna work in Italy, first u must lean the language.
I live and work in Italy.

What are you coming to type here? Didn't you hear the guy say that he is a welder and that he has two hands to work but that there NO WORK. What is there to choose when no one will risk employing an illegal. the cleaning, bar, restaurant jobs etc are for people with PAPERS! Those kind of jobs were possible for illegals in the past (years ago) not now. Any employer found employing illegals risk a very huge fine from government. No one would risk it. This is something that someone who crossed through Libya or overstayed their visa would not have! There are people also living in Europe and following this thread. We know the TRUTH. We know what is happening. Germany is being flooded daily with people from Italy both Italian citizens looking for work and Nigerian immigrants whose assylum claims have been rejected. My eye dey see them koro koro. I hate it when people come online to LIE.

A lady i personally has been in that same Italy with an expired visit visa, she is seeing hell. There is just nothing for her to do. And she has a son to care for.

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by oblaak(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2017
And he was among those that voted for Buhari. If Buhari can travel every week, why can't he also travel? grin
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by EuroBoy007(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by EuroBoy007(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by centboy123456(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2017
Ugonna5500:
I am currently in Italy and the guy is saying the truth. Africans here especially Nigerians are begging. And there are many blacks here as refugees. Approximately 18 in any 20 blacks here are asylum seekers and Nigeria have been topping the list for past two years. Italy don't even know what to do with them but they can't close the Libya route, they have their advantages as well. More people are still coming. From January yo this May, more than 50,000 Africans and Bangladesh has already arrived Italy through Libya. And before the end of the year, it may reach 200,000. God help Nigeria

bros I have been to Libya before but I didn't mke it d dey we were abut to cross that d day those fool in fact I don't want to say but I was sent back to Nigeria as am talking to u am planning to go back but dis time am going to Spain true Morocco one tin I must tell life there is better dan here in nigeria I better due there San to die here in Nigeria so for get I know many people who have mke it by getting to Europe so forget am ready to get d risk again but one tin is for sure I must get Europe no matter what
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by EuroBoy007(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2017
Schwartz:

What are you coming to type here? Didn't you hear the guy say that he is a welder and that he has two hands to work but that there NO WORK. What is there to choose when no one will risk employing an illegal. the cleaning, bar, restaurant jobs etc are for people with PAPERS! Those kind of jobs were possible for illegals in the past (years ago) not now. Any employer found employing illegals risk a very huge fine from government. No one would risk it. This is something that someone who crossed through Libya or overstayed their visa would not have! There are people also living in Europe and following this thread. We know the TRUTH. We know what is happening. Germany is being flooded daily with people from Italy both Italian citizens looking for work and Nigerian immigrants whose assylum claims have been rejected. My eye dey see them koro koro. I hate it when people come online to LIE.

A lady i personally has been in that same Italy with an expired visit visa, she is seeing hell. There is just nothing for her to do. And she has a son to care for.

So for ur mind now everybody weh dey Europe dey for those guys shoe abi... What do they mean by WE ALL NIGERIANS IN ITALY ARE BEGGING abi u dey beg for Europe?
I see u can read but don't understand what u read, reread my comment b4 quoting me ok. If u live in Italian camp u can seek for a job with ur PERMESSO DI SOGGIORNO.
Suffer dey Nigeria...Does that mean everybody for Nigeria dey suffer?
Okada riders are illiterate...Does that mean we don't have graduate among those okada riders?
Uneducated people dey pass tru Libya enter Europe...Does that mean educated ones aren't​ among those that came tru Libya?
I guess they should say some Nigerians rather than saying All Nigerians.

Note: don't quote me again... If u aren't one of those begging in Europe

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 25, 2017
centboy123456:

bros I have been to Libya before but I didn't mke it d dey we were abut to cross that d day those fool in fact I don't want to say but I was sent back to Nigeria as am talking to u am planning to go back but dis time am going to Spain true Morocco one tin I must tell life there is better dan here in nigeria I better due there San to die here in Nigeria so for get I know many people who have mke it by getting to Europe so forget am ready to get d risk again but one tin is for sure I must get Europe no matter what
you must get to europe no matter what? shocked okay o! I guess you haven't read news or watch the news about people who drowned or were murdered while trying to cross to europe through Libya, you people don't listen, if you get to europe what are you gonna do? do have any qualifications? because from the way you write it appears you are an illiterate, how are you going to survive without a job? to you all that matters is you must get to europe! who told you that you can get to spain through Morocco? do you think it's that easy even if you could. well..good luck to you!

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

Do you think he has transport to come back? Some of then tore their passports initially so that they won't be deported
if he tore his passport all he needs to do is to go to the Nigerian embassy in Italy declar himself and get another passport or tell the italian authorities his intentions on a voluntary repatriation I am sure they would jump to that chance.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Schwartz: 4:23pm On May 25, 2017
EuroBoy007:

So for ur mind now everybody weh dey Europe dey for
Note: don't quote me again... If u aren't one of those begging in Europe
And where did you read that I wrote that everyone is begging in Europe? Do you have eye issues? Stop lieing
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by EuroBoy007(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2017
Schwartz:

And where did you read that I wrote that everyone is begging in Europe? Do you have eye issues? Stop lieing

I guess u don't understand the meaning of "all Nigerians in Europe are beggers", he mean all not some... watch the video again... He said all Nigerians in (Europe) not only Italy but Europe in general are beggers....Oga u dey beg for Europe? u never answer me.
Now i understood u're not getting it...So go rest.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by EuroBoy007(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2017
Schwartz:

You should stop bn systemic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Injured In Multiple Accident In Umuahia, Driver Escapes Lynching / Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? / I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.