Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

"We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) (36451 Views)

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / I Ran Into Beggars In The Street Of America And United Kingdom...why? / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by akigbemaru: 6:31pm On May 24, 2017
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by orjaha(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2017
u haven't search well, am still searching here self. so don't come now
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by mybestlove(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2017
What do you expect when you enter Italy from Libia without resident permit. Suffer is your name bro. You need a resident permit to work in Italy. This is where there's rule of law, and the law carries everybody unlike Nigeria. There's job in Italy and Nigerians with resident permit are working.
Your problem is that you found yourself in an organised society where shortcuts are difficult to find. Most people that enter Europe illegally always find themselves in this your situation, and it always baffles me how a reasonable person will risk his life in the dessert to end up as an illegal immigrant in Europe where they cannot work without resident permit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2017
When ur mama told u not to go Italy u no gree now u are lamenting, u beta come back come enjoy unending recession with us
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2017
he should speak for himseof only.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by famzynet: 6:52pm On May 24, 2017
Make una bone talk. Are most Nigerians not beggar under Buhari? Compare his dressing to the dressing of a beggar in Nigeria. Most people working here in Nigeria can't even afford his dressing. Abeg, better a beggar in Italy than a beggar in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by donqx: 6:57pm On May 24, 2017
Omg
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by cosade(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2017
Baroba:
Some Nigerians are too proud to take up any job, I have seen able bodied Naija boys begging fellow Nigerians for money in London..

Which jobs are you talking of for overstayers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNg-H9yV0f0

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by cosade(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
lavenjcrown:
if truly u are tired of Italy why can't you start coming back home, u Grady guys, trying to discourage others from travelling out

Everyone's destiny is in his hand, so no one is discouraging you from travelling out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmbKQmy4RZA

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by reyscrub(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2017
blueseacats:
Nigeria.

Sure! You are right dude. Even if you get 500 naira buy mango they sell am, na job now.

But soon you will know that for the next five year of selling the mango, your life will depreciate ten years backward.

I still prefer to utilise my skill where it will be appreciated and be profitable.

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by tballeyy(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2017
Ples tell mi cost to travel to haiti
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by toshmann(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2017
This young man should take it easy biko. Ebfore you travel to a foreign country, you should make plans about what to do and it helps to have an honest person on ground to help u stand on your feet.
The first 2 years are hard. These days it takes up to 5 yrs to even begin to stand. Sometimes u may have to go back to school to get their own diplomas. Also most don't have credible visas so they can't get real jobs. It's never easy. It demands patience, perseverance and hardwork. Every penny is earned. And even at that, things may still go sour. Take it easy.

Don't come online to whine and claim everybody is a beggar just bc u are a beggar. grin

Na wa for Naijans

2 Likes

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Ugonna5500(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2017
I am currently in Italy and the guy is saying the truth. Africans here especially Nigerians are begging. And there are many blacks here as refugees. Approximately 18 in any 20 blacks here are asylum seekers and Nigeria have been topping the list for past two years. Italy don't even know what to do with them but they can't close the Libya route, they have their advantages as well. More people are still coming. From January yo this May, more than 50,000 Africans and Bangladesh has already arrived Italy through Libya. And before the end of the year, it may reach 200,000. God help Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 24, 2017
famzynet:
Make una bone talk. Are most Nigerians not beggar under Buhari? Compare his dressing to the dressing of a beggar in Nigeria. Most people working here in Nigeria can't even afford his dressing. Abeg, better a beggar in Italy than a beggar in Nigeria.

You must be really poor sad

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I doubt if you have ever left Nigeria to any of these advanced countries.

Guy, citizens of advanced countries struggle to survive as well but we Nigerians, by virtue of some stupid and senseless indoctrination during upbringing, always assume the grass is greener over there.

I have met foreigners in their own countries who are more than willing to come to Nigeria to take jobs and indeed there are foreigners hustling right in Nigeria.

Anyway, since they can't take up modest jobs here in Nigeria, let them remain beggars, their biz.

firstly, your wrong, have been to other countries,
Secondly, No land is filled with milk and honey, that we know, but what we beg our government is rather than hiding 45million Usd in their homes, they should provide some basic amenities for its citizens.
As Nigerians, we should stop expressing mediocracy towards everything.

Nigeria is a rich country but why are the people poor? and you wish for them to remain, beggars because things are going well for you. that's bad.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by silent10(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2017
ooshinibos:
you are better off in Italy..at least you have a bit of security and electricity ..
security For illegal immigrant
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 8:36pm On May 24, 2017
Ezechinwa:

firstly, your wrong, have been to other countries,
Secondly, No land is filled with milk and honey, that we know, but what we beg our government is rather than hiding 45million Usd in their homes, they should provide some basic amenities for its citizens.
As Nigerians, we should stop expressing mediocracy towards everything.

Nigeria is a rich country but why are the people poor? and you wish for them to remain, beggars because things are going well for you. that's bad.

And the citizens of the countries you have been to are all rich, right?

Continue deceiving yourself and other gullible ones who might be reading your posts.

Let them go and pack honeys and milk from the streets of other countries.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And the citizens of the countries you have been to are all rich, right?

Continue deceiving yourself and other gullible ones who might be reading your posts.

Let them go and pack honeys and milk from the streets of other countries.

I never said everyone was rich, I only said those basic amenities is accessible.

Quality Education
247 power supply
Dividend of paying Tax
My favourite " level of organisation "
Quality Police Officers
if you have been to the UK you will understand what am saying

provide these things and Nigerians wont leave

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Originalsly: 8:43pm On May 24, 2017
Eye opening video. ..but... you can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it....too many people minds are bent on leaving Nigeria...leaping first and forced to look on landing.Should we tell people to start a business... they tell you there's no capital..... but when it comes to migrating... capital is never a problem. I see them where I am.... under pressure ... not living... barely surviving ... just existing....24/hr electricity... good roads... lots of food... entertainment... but how can one enjoy any if broke?... stressed out... lonely... even to pee or poo is a problem.... take a bath..big problem...people living like strays.....begging is not a choice... it's the only means of survival....you not legal.. you are shut out from a whole lot of help including shelter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I doubt if you have ever left Nigeria to any of these advanced countries.

Guy, citizens of advanced countries struggle to survive as well but we Nigerians, by virtue of some stupid and senseless indoctrination during upbringing, always assume the grass is greener over there.

I have met foreigners in their own countries who are more than willing to come to Nigeria to take jobs and indeed there are foreigners hustling right in Nigeria.

Anyway, since they can't take up modest jobs here in Nigeria, let them remain beggars, their biz.
yes! some citizens of other countries struggle too but not to the extent of wanting to take up jobs in nigeria unless that country is not in Europe even most African countries citizens would not want to take up jobs in nigeria regardless of how hard they struggle look! it's not just about jobs only it's about lifestyle and comfortability. who wants to live in nigeria were there are no basic Amenities?
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 8:49pm On May 24, 2017
Ezechinwa:

I never said everyone was rich, I only said those basic amenities is accessible.

Quality Education
247 power supply
Dividend of paying Tax
My favourite " level of organisation "
Quality Police Officers
if you have been to the UK you will understand what am saying

What are you even talking about?

Is education free in UK?

Don't you know education is free in Nigeria?

If tuition fees are introduced in Nigeria today, won't you still complain?

In that UK, can you evade electricity bills?

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 8:51pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
yes! some citizens of other countries struggle too but not to the extent of wanting to take up jobs in nigeria unless that country is not in Europe even most African countries citizens would not want to take up jobs in nigeria regardless of how hard they struggle look! it's not just about jobs only it's about lifestyle and comfortability. who wants to live in nigeria were there are no basic Amenities?

Good.

Gullible ones might just be reading your posts.

Continue bro.

Bye.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 24, 2017
Yeah! right! he is begging but is not ready to go back to nigeria, he is not struggling enough, if he still have the head to wear a cap he is not hungry enough.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 8:53pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Good.

Continue bro.

Bye.
[/s]

Rubbish!
you're always talking Nonsense
who are those gullible ones?
self righteousness will not take you anywhere

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 8:53pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

What are you even talking about?

Is education free in UK?

Don't you know education is free in Nigeria?

If tuition fees are introduced in Nigeria today, won't you still complain?

In that UK, can you evade electricity bills?

[/s]

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Good.

Continue bro.

Bye.
look! mate! it's not everyone is struggling okay! if you are try and find out why you are struggling or if you know anyone who is struggling tell them to find out why they are struggling, as I said No! European citizen would want to take up jobs in nigeria! just because they are struggling in their own country for them to take up jobs in nigeria it has to be very lucrative believe it or not. angry
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 24, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]

Rubbish!
you're always talking Nonsense
who are those gullible ones?
self righteousness will not take you anywhere
imagine that nicompoop! talking Absolute hogwash!

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:01pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
look! mate! it's not everyone is struggling okay! if you are try and find out why you are struggling or if you know anyone who is struggling tell them to find out why they are struggling, as I said No! European citizen would want to take up jobs in nigeria! just because they are struggling in their own country for them to take up jobs in nigeria it has to be very lucrative believe it or not. angry

First, is China a developed country? Pls answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says / My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) / Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.