Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

"We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) (36429 Views)

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / I Ran Into Beggars In The Street Of America And United Kingdom...why? / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

First, is Chinese a developed country? Pls answer.
china is a developing country. Chinese are the citizens of china
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:06pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
china is a developing country. Chinese are they the people who live in china

That was a mistake, I meant China. Okay. Second question, is China better than Nigeria?
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

That was a mistake, I mean China. Okay. Second question, is China better than Nigeria?
No! I would say they are on the same level. what's your point?
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:09pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
No! I would say they are on the same level.

On same level? Okay, where do you place India?
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

india is also a developing country just like china and Nigeria, what's your point?
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:11pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
imagine that nicompoop! talking Absolute hogwash!
don't mind him

shameless igbo hater i have all time for him and his likes

ndi ala

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:12pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
shatap there and get out!

always bragging with nothing

nonsense!

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
india is also a developing country just like china and Nigeria, what's your point?

Meaning, non is better than the other.

Now what is the complain?
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

That was a mistake, I mean China. Okay. Second question, is China better than Nigeria?
[/s]
Rubbish all reasonable countries are better than Nigeria

Truth is mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:15pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

First, is Chinese a developed country? Pls answer.
[/s]
really?
China is not a developed country

wait you sure say you know anything?

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

the complain is that you asserted that citizens of developed countries struggle so much that they would want to take up jobs in nigeria, now these countries you have mentioned are still developing
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:16pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Shatap there and get out
you know nothing mr man
stop forming intellectual grin

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:19pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
the complain is you asserted that citizens of developing countries struggle and would want to take up jobs in nigeria, now these countries you have mentioned are not developed yet.

Do you reside in Lagos? If you do, I can direct you to at least 5 different places where Chinese and Indians work for peanut and I will tell you how you can get to know their salary package out of which they must continue to renew their residence permit.

Shall we?
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:21pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Do you reside in Lagos? If you do, I can direct you to at least 5 different places where Chinese and Indians work for peanut and I will tell you how you can get to know their salary package out of which they must continue to renew their residence permit.

Shall we?
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Chinese population is almost 1 billion so you don't expect all to be living well.
stop talking Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

i agree! but we were not talking about the chinese, in your previous comments you asserted that dveoloped countries as in Europeans would want to take up jobs in nigeria that's why I quoted you and remember the topic was about nigerians who are begging in Italy not china or india and I believe this chinese are also employmed by their own country men not nigerians.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What are you even talking about?

Is education free in UK?

Don't you know education is free in Nigeria?

If tuition fees are introduced in Nigeria today, won't you still complain?

In that UK, can you evade electricity bills?

education is expensive, but you don't see future leaders hucking pure water when their mates are in school. just to support their families.

Education is free yet the schools go on strikez infact someone studying for a 4 yrs course ends up staying 6 yrs in school.

Workers are not paid their salaries, but the Government travel all over Europe on first class flights

Education is expensive, that's why their government provided what we call student loans.

Education is expensive, that's why Politicians send their children there, to get the best.

Yeah, I would prefer a very expensive Light bills but I get the services that am paying for, than
unpredictable power supply but I still pay close to 25k monthly when I don't get 247 power supply.

Am Nigerian, and am not doing badly financially , I can afford some things but that's doesn't mean I shouldn't put myself in people's shoes, why would someone hide more than 30million USD in an apartment, when such money could save the life's of millions of Nigerians ?

BTW, England is not rosy or a land flowing with milk and honey, but trust me, you will enjoy their level of organization especially their police officer's..

Nigerians I love you guys... we are handworking and strong people, we have just been unlucky to allow corruption and nepotism to spoil this nation. but if you can afford to travel to UK or Prefably Canada, please do, don't let anyone discourage you.

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 24, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
Chinese population is almost 1 billion so you don't expect all to be living well.
stop talking Nonsense
precisely!

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 9:25pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Hmm.

Why won't they beg in another man's country when they disrespect their own country.

Do you know some girls bluntly refuse to do domestic chores in their fathers' houses only to end up being used as beasts of burden in their bf houses?

They will be in Nigeria calling her all sorts of unprintable names but when they finally move to other countries and things aren't as rosy as they had expected, the next thing is to start some very dehumanising jobs to survive because the shame of going back to the country they had condemned wouldn't be bearable.

What of the girls that work like jackie in their father's house, and then work like beasts of burden in their boyfriend's house, and he still does not marry them. What do you have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:27pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
i agree! but we were not talking about the chinese, in your previous comments you asserted that dveoloped countries as in Europeans would want to take up jobs in nigeria that's why I quoted you

But if the citizen of a country like china is willing to take up job in Nigeria, what are we talking about?

Besides, what exactly do you mean by China, Nigeria and India being on same pedestal?
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

But if the citizen of a country like china is willing to take up job in Nigeria, what are we talking about?

Besides, what exactly do you mean by China, Nigeria and India being on same pedestal?
they are on the same pedestal because they are still developing mind you china has more billionaires than Nigeria, and I believe this chinese who work in nigeria are being employed by their own country men not nigerians. I hope you are suggesting that nigeria is poorer than china or india
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:29pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:32pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
they are on the same pedestal because they are still developing mind you china has more billionaires than Nigeria.

Pls what qualifies a country to be described as developed?
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:34pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
precisely!
let me educate the ignorant "i too know" guy

he knows nothing

he thinks knowledge is all about blabbing everywhere spitting everywhere on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Shatap

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

are you suggesting that china and India are more developed than Nigeria? hence them taking up jobs in nigeria is supposed to be amazing.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 24, 2017
koropotopoto:

let me educate the ignorant "i too know" guy

he knows nothing

he thinks knowledge is all about blabbing everywhere spitting everywhere on nairaland.
please do educate him! grin

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
are you suggesting that china and India are more developed than Nigeria? hence them taking up jobs in nigeria is supposed to be amazing.

You did not answer the question. What makes a country developed?
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:45pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

different aspects like strong economy, employement level, basic amenities value of currencies, education system, manufacturerIng industrises, justice systems and ETC.
Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 24, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
grin grin grin for some reason he is refusing to indulge you with a reply. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by koropotopoto: 9:58pm On May 24, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin for some reason he is refusing to indulge you with a reply. grin grin
lol the guy dey fear me naa cheesy

1 Like

Re: "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) by LionDeLeo: 9:59pm On May 24, 2017
MarieSucre:

What of the girls that work like jackie in their father's house, and then work like beasts of burden in their boyfriend's house, and he still does not marry them. What do you have to say about that?

Pls, I simply used that as an example, as you can see, this is neither a family nor romance section. Cos I believe those are the places this your line of argument are discussed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today / Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video / Many Injured In Multiple Accident In Umuahia, Driver Escapes Lynching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.