Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod (1375 Views)

What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / "Incredible Things Jonathan Did In Office" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by Takeit2017(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2017

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, berated those saying ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan did nothing for the Ijaw nation.

Recall that the Governor of Bayelsa State, Seriake Dickson had recently claimed that the Ijaw nation benefited nothing from the six years of Jonathan’s administration.

Reacting to the claim, Fani-Kayode, stressed that those making such comments are suffering from “delusion and madness.

”The Peoples Democratic Party Chieftain, who made the remark also prayed to God to grant the Ahmed Makarfi-led faction of the party victory at the Supreme Court.In a series of tweets on its Twitter handle, he said victory at the apex court will lead to reclaiming the party back from “the coupists and usurpers that hijacked it.”

Fani-Kayode wrote: “May God grant us victory at the Supreme Court this morning. May we take our party back from the coupists and usurpers that highjacked it.“Those that say that @GEJonathan did nothing for the Ijaws and the Nigerian people are suffering from a rare form of delusion and madness.”

Read More @ >>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/those-saying-goodluck-jonathan-did.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by Takeit2017(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by HITdemUP: 5:21pm On May 22, 2017
It's a shame this man is only good at dishing out insults instead of coming up with a realistic rebuttal to counter the alleged claims he is out again spewing gibberish as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by jeslofem: 5:39pm On May 22, 2017
dis is one of Jonathan's enemy.. but some will think he's really defending him....

2 Likes

Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by GudluckIBB(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2017
HITdemUP:
It's a shame this man is only good at dishing out insults instead of coming up with a realistic rebuttal to counter the alleged claims he is out again spewing gibberish as usual.

Dont Mind him
Does he now know more than Dickson and all the militants in Bayelsa who has said in different fora that Jonathan didnt do anything for them ?

3 Likes

Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2017
Honestly, FFK is causing more harm than good to brand Jonathan and PDP.

As a former minister, he is expected to conduct himself in a manner that is dignifying.

Instead of dishing out curses to Jonathan's/PDP's political opponents, he should engage in intellectual discussion and state exactly what GEJ did for the Ijaw nation.

I used to think people get wiser with age and experience but FFK is trying to make me question that belief.

FOR THE RECORD:
Jonathan DID nothing for the Ijaw nation. This is a fact that even Jonathan ADMITTED during his January 2015 campaign rally.

President Jonathan has admitted criticisms by the Rivers state Governor, Amaechi, that he has done nothing for the Bayelsa, Rivers state and the South South region of the country.

Jonathan at the presidential rally of the Peoples Democratic Party at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium in Igwuruta-Ali, Ikwerre Local Government of Rivers State, said Amaechi was right in his statement but pledged to give his best to Bayelsa and Rivers state if elected in the coming elections.

He said the fact that he has not allocated more development to his people, is an indication that he is transparent and meant well for the country.

“What I want to tell you and the rest of the country is that the director-general of the APC presidential campaign organisation, when he was in Yenagoa and when he was in Port Harcourt, mentioned clearly that the President had done nothing for the two states.

“Don’t worry. It is good news because people are saying that I concentrated development in the South-South. Bayelsa State was part of Rivers State. Then, if I don’t concentrate development in this state, that means there has not been development in Rivers and Bayelsa states.

“The DG (Amaechi) is telling Nigerians that I have not done this. That means that I am a transparent person. I did not allocate positions to my people. The DG would have been the very first person to expose me to the rest of the world; not just Nigeria. He would have taken me to America, to South Africa, to France, to UK, but that shows clearly that we mean well for this country.

“In our development, every part of Nigeria must be carried along. You will agree with me that when we looked at the university education, and we insisted that look, the Federal Government must make sure that all Nigerian youths must have opportunity for university education.

“We did not divide North or South; we made sure that all the states that had no federal university got a federal university. I am not going to comment on development in Rivers State and Bayelsa states. I can reassure you that just work with us; vote for us on February 14, for me and Sambo and on February 28, for Wike and Ipalibo. Since we have been challenged that we have not done anything, we will do something.” Jonathan stated.

More here - http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/jonathan-admits-done-nothing-bayelsa-rivers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by Eazybay(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2017
Well this is NOT far from the truth, GEJ didn't do much for d SS. Well, Obj did so much for Ogun state, IBB did so much for Niger state, same as Abdusalam, PMB has developed Daura too.
Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by ApolitiCal: 7:36pm On May 22, 2017
He did a lot for Ijaw and flatinoes, that is why Buhari will have to focus on other regions

1 Like

Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2017
I thought he would have itemized what and what he did to shame them...

1 Like

Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by Grabbeast: 8:33pm On May 22, 2017
So this man is now saying he knows about Ijaw land better than the Bayelsa gov abi? undecided
Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by 007author(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
Is FFK an ijaw man?

1 Like

Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by gawu1: 9:18pm On May 22, 2017
Where is Jimoh Ibrahim? The dog is out bag.
Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by fulanimafia: 7:05am On May 23, 2017
What a brainless raving lunatic this two faced looter is though. Imagine calling everyone mad for a statement he failed to debunk with facts. That in itself is an advanced form of madness.

1 Like

Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by KINGwax007(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Honestly, FFK is causing more harm than good to brand Jonathan and PDP.

As a former minister, he is expected to conduct himself in a manner that is dignifying.

Instead of dishing out curses to Jonathan's/PDP's political opponents, he should engage in intellectual discussion and state exactly what GEJ did for the Ijaw nation.

I used to think people get wiser with age and experience but FFK is trying to make me question that belief.

FOR THE RECORD:
Jonathan DID nothing for the Ijaw nation. This is a fact that even Jonathan ADMITTED during his January 2015 campaign rally.

you inclusive, tell me one PDP supporter, who conducts anything in a dignifying manner?

1 Like

Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by Splashme: 8:14am On May 23, 2017
1) GEJ established 2 brand new Universities in Ijaw land - Maritime University in Delta and Federal University, Otuoke. He also built a branch of the Nigeria Law School in Bayelsa

2) GEJ established 3 brand new Federal Polytechnics in Rivers, Ondo and Kaduna states

3) GEJ built most of the finest roads in Nigeria today - Benin - Ore - Ijebu Ode, Lokoja - Abuja dual carriageway, Ikom-Abakaliki-Enugu road

4) GEJ completed 2 massive 10-lanes expressways in Abuja. One along the airport road axis and another along Kubwa

5) GEJ built the Abuja - Kaduna modern rail line

6) GEJ built 14 brand new Universities nationwide in Ekiti, Yobe, Kogi, Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa, Gombe, Taraba, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Delta, Nasarawa, Katsina

7) I can go on and on and on . . . . . but I'm tired
Re: Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod by Frankyboy1(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Igbo Not Leaving Nigeria –ohanaeze Lagos / The Uprising Of A Chameleon Dance In Enugwu-ukwu, Anambra State. / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody, FG Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.