Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos (42251 Views)

Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by 1Rebel: 7:15pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 22, 2017
ttilda:
his business!
ask tinubu......His community is d highest oil producing community in delta state ..... d rest is history
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2017
lockupnop:
Ex kidnapper and militant visit the father of Agbero .. undecided undecided

Both representing Nigeria Federal government ...smh angry

Lie Mohammed posing with verified vagabond ..continue.. undecided

Money laundering plan ... Efcc watch shocked
I love your comment......ayiri has no good story to tell
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by louisntonim: 7:49pm On May 22, 2017
Larryfest:

Not just the buttons only even the pants are different. In the first pics it is blue the rest pics black so i also think the op is a liar...

can't u observeit the same day..but different locations...the 1st pic was inside the jet,the other was in a house not the jet...
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by cytell56: 7:53pm On May 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Warri Billionaire and All Progressives Congress APC chieftain in Delta state; Ayiri Emami was spotted in a private jet as he travelled to visit APC national leader; Bola Tinubu and Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/billionaire-ayiri-emami-flies-in.html

APC - Association of Present Criminals
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Handsomecole(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2017
These are the kind of people we need at the helm of Goverment. Slefmade Billionaires who won't be freaked by Goverment funds.
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2017
NextGovernor:
The visit to Tinubu might be true but the op is a liar.

Check the 1st picture and the rest you will notice the buttons are different. The 1st one is carrying white why the rest black.

That some my observation. Thanks everybody.

wow ure very observant....

maybe the guy changed his clothes
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by azimibraun: 8:01pm On May 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Warri Billionaire and All Progressives Congress APC chieftain in Delta state; Ayiri Emami was spotted in a private jet as he travelled to visit APC national leader; Bola Tinubu and Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/billionaire-ayiri-emami-flies-in.html
" Was Spotted" Na wa for my people.. Does this look like was spotted or posted a photo?
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by bluecircle470: 8:02pm On May 22, 2017
NextGovernor:

Check the 1st picture and the rest you will notice the buttons are different. The 1st one is carrying white why the rest black.

Nice observation!!
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by azimibraun: 8:09pm On May 22, 2017
Is Ayiri educated? The guy seem to be outshining E-Money and taking E- money to the cleaners. Those are basically the two guys at that level with street credibility. That said, I asked about his educational qualification becouse as much as I know that he needs jus SSCE to run for governorship, am not sure Okowa can battle this dude when he shows interest in governing Delta O!!!
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by nengibo: 8:16pm On May 22, 2017
NextGovernor:

I believe a billionaire can afford to change his shirts
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by LordAdam16: 8:29pm On May 22, 2017
azimibraun:
Is Ayiri educated? The guy seem to be outshining E-Money and taking E- money to the cleaners. Those are basically the two guys at that level with street credibility. That said, I asked about his educational qualification becouse as much as I know that he needs jus SSCE to run for governorship, am not sure Okowa can battle this dude when he shows interest in governing Delta O!!!

If Amaechi couldn't win the governorship for Peterside, Buhari, Tinubu and the entire APC wouldn't be able to impose Ayiri on Delta State.

The Senator representing Ayiri's senatorial district is in the PDP.

Ayiri migrated to APC so he wouldn't be chased around like Tompolo. SW APC is only courting with him because of his money not because of his political reach. Ditto for Amaechi.

Ayiri would not win his LG in a governorship election solely because of APC. Delta is Ibori's personal estate. Ayiri celebrated Ibori's return, but Ibori would not choose him over Okowa, because Ayiri na "anywhere belle face." That guy is loyal to himself only.

-Lord
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 22, 2017
Larryfest:

Not just the buttons only even the pants are different. In the first pics it is blue the rest pics black so i also think the op is a liar...
Sleeves are folded in first pic and stretched in others too..
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by rattlesnake(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2017
what an insult a bl00dy militant
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by lockupnop: 8:51pm On May 22, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

Thunder fire you there....

E faya ur generation first .Omo ale
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2017
I don't believe it cuz lie mohammed is involve.
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Tecno66: 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:

Lai don dey chop o. The difference between their chop and pdp own be say their own na chop and clean mouth.
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Tecno66: 9:06pm On May 22, 2017
NextGovernor:

the button dey change colour. Inside plane, na white but once you fall out he go turn black.
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Adebayo4all: 9:12pm On May 22, 2017
ttilda:
his business!
why are u showing ur laps
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by lailo: 9:14pm On May 22, 2017
NextGovernor:

yes u are right.The first picture has blue trouser and d rest black trouser.e dey change inside plane ni?
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by dirtyhokage(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2017
NextGovernor:

NIA chief
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
`
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by nwakibie3(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2017
NextGovernor:

U get eyes bro. U jst took the word out of my mouth
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by ttilda(f): 9:53pm On May 22, 2017
Adebayo4all:
why are u showing ur laps
whatever the fvck you ask i don't care, the laps is mine not yours and you must not look at it... stupid question!!

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by eezrell4luv(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2017
Something is coming oooo,I'm smelling troubles
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by blizpot(m): 5:46am On May 23, 2017
1Rebel:
How is this news?
I wonder ooo.... Cos I dey look for d news inside.. I no see..
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Adebayo4all: 10:13am On May 23, 2017
ttilda:
whatever the fvck you ask i don't care, the laps is mine not yours and you must not look at it... stupid question!!
Abeg

thy is nothing special abt d laps so cover it.
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by nweekee222: 10:39am On May 23, 2017
boost your account and see text below

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by sshalom(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2017
This guy is really chilling!

Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election / Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) / Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri