Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page (2652 Views)

FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra / (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by GrandGarcon: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
I saw the below post somewhere knowing fully well that enemies of Biafra have been using such and related post to demoralise our people so i find it necessary to re-post so as to prepare the minds of our people in future. When you see such post, have it in mind that it is a strategy to kill your aspiration of getting Biafra, so therefore, be strong and call it a game of the enemy.
They always find a way to rope Biafra into every nonsense;
A WIFE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND: "ehen, see Na, his wife can't even stay faithful and they want Biafra! Is that how Biafra will be like?"

A STUDENT FAILS EXAM: "He can't even pass exam but they want Biafra! Miscreants"

PASTORS HAVE MISUNDERSTANDING AMONG THEMSELVES: "see them, is that how they are going to have their Biafra!"

THEY EXPERIENCE TRAFFIC AND HOLD UP: "Look at how the road is blocked yet they want to have Biafra....only God knows how they want to drive in their Biafra when they get it"

SOMEONE SNEEZE AROUND THEM: "this ones want Biafra but still sneezing...it that how they want to live in Biafra?"

THEIR PAPA SLAP THEIR MAMA: "see what Biafra is causing, since this agitation started, my mama and papa just dey fight. That's why I don't support Biafra"

FEMI AND DOLAPO DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY BREAK PAD: "that's how they will be selling things expensive yet they want Biafra...greedy people. Greed wont let them success in their Biafra"

MUHAMMED AND MUSA SNIFF SOLUTION AND RAN INTO TRUCK WITH THEIR BIKES AND DIE: "it is Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB's fault, if someone cautioned them about Biafra, these guys would not have sniff solution to get high"

THEY HAVE WEAK ERECTION: "how can you declare sit at home? Now my dick won't even stand, that useless Kanu and IPOB should be warn for making hateful speech that brought fear and cause people weak erection!"

Make una face una front and concentrate on USELESS nigeria that is already killing everyone with hunger and extra judicial killings and leave Kanu and Biafra alone, you slowpokes.

19 Likes

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by stephleena(f): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
lol..especially the afonjas,. as if,biafrans are the cause of their ugliness..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by mpianya39(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandGarcon:
I saw the below post somewhere knowing fully well that enemies of Biafra have been using such and related post to demoralise our people so i find it necessary to re-post so as to prepare the minds of our people in future. When you see such post, have it in mind that it is a strategy to kill your aspiration of getting Biafra, so therefore, be strong and call it a game of the enemy.
A WIFE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND: "ehen, see Na, his wife can't even stay faithful and they want Biafra! Is that how Biafra will be like?"

A STUDENT FAILS EXAM: "He can't even pass exam but they want Biafra! Miscreants"

PASTORS HAVE MISUNDERSTANDING AMONG THEMSELVES: "see them, is that how they are going to have their Biafra!"

THEY EXPERIENCE TRAFFIC AND HOLD UP: "Look at how the road is blocked yet they want to have Biafra....only God knows how they want to drive in their Biafra when they get it"

SOMEONE SNEEZE AROUND THEM: "this ones want Biafra but still sneezing...it that how they want to live in Biafra?"

THEIR PAPA SLAP THEIR MAMA: "see what Biafra is causing, since this agitation started, my mama and papa just dey fight. That's why I don't support Biafra"

FEMI AND DOLAPO DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY BREAK PAD: "that's how they will be selling things expensive yet they want Biafra...greedy people. Greed wont let them success in their Biafra"

MUHAMMED AND MUSA SNIFF SOLUTION AND RAN INTO TRUCK WITH THEIR BIKES AND DIE: "it is Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB's fault, if someone cautioned them about Biafra, these guys would not have sniff solution to get high"

THEY HAVE WEAK ERECTION: "how can you declare sit at home? Now my dick won't even stand, that useless Kanu and IPOB should be warn for making hateful speech that brought fear and cause people weak erection!"

Make una face una front and concentrate on USELESS nigeria that is already killing everyone with hunger and extra judicial killings and leave Kanu and Biafra alone, you slowpokes.

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by hmbassey1960(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephleena:
i see how u fine reach,others are enlarging their butts and breast u dey enlarge ur lips,am nt afonja check my name well

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by greymiles: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephleena:
and wat has ur bingo face gotten u.

This tins backfired because dats how biafrans accuse everybody.
If a Yoruba MAN abuses anyone
Buafrans- I hate afonjas, dats how dey do

If one afonja fights in oshodi
Biafrans- dats how afonjas fight everywhere.

So cry my Biafran brodas. Wat goes around...

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by junketer(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephleena:
nne you fine die. No mind those afonjas up there.

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by CarlosTheJackal: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephleena:
Seriously afonjas are damn ugly angry grin

Imagine an ugly man doing incarnation for money rituals grin

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by lwise(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
had a terrible dream of Nigeria disintegrating,by now I expect the Federal government to have arrested those behind the Igbo quit notice. I was forced to check youtube if there is actually a video evidence.
See what I found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxEcqeUDrLY

This threat no be joke o
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by prodiga: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by EasternWind: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hahahha. laugh wan tear my belle

But very true
Even as at today I have seen Yorubas on twitter asking is that how we're going to get Biafra simply bcoz some priests are having misunderstanding among themselves. One wonders the business Biafra has with a church activity

And if they don't have mb to browse, "they will say the activities of Biafrans online have caused poor network that they can no longer get online talk more of logging into their social media accounts".

All we want is Biafra and u guys can't shout us down or make us change our mind.

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by HammerEvery(f): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
'I am yoruba my yoruba husband's peenis is shrunken. I blame the Biafrans.'

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by honeychild(f): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
EasternWind:
Hahahha. laugh wan tear my belle

But very true
Even as at today I have seen Yorubas on twitter asking is that how we're going to get Biafra simply bcoz some priests are having misunderstanding among themselves. One wonders the business Biafra has with a church activity

And if they don't have mb to browse, "they will say the activities of Biafrans online have caused poor network that they can no longer get online talk more of logging into their social media accounts".

All we want is Biafra and u guys can't shout us down or make us change our mind.

Mechuonu dia. You think we don't know that your habitual jockeying for position has already split IPOB? Where is Clifford Iruanya and Emma Nmezu?

Igbo will always be igbo. Everybody wants to be on top.
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by mrajims(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmbassey1960:
i see how u fine reach,others are enlarging their butts and breast u dey enlarge ur lips,am nt afonja check my name well
Nice one bro
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by mrajims(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephleena:
Sanu miss biafra undecided
U fine na him u go contest for ur biafra country? Wetin carry afonjas matter enter here now, yeye dey worry you
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by EzeUche(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is true o!

We get blamed for everything

"My tummy hurts, it was a Biafran!"

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by mrajims(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
HammerEvery:
'I am yoruba my yoruba husband's peenis is shrunken. I blame the Biafrans.'

What's this one saying undecided
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
honeychild:

Mechuonu dia. You think we don't know that your habitual jockeying for position has already split IPOB? Where is Clifford Iruanya and Emma Nmezu?

Go bury your face in shame......

And so what?

You are IBO and not IGBO. hope you know the diff?

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
honeychild:

And so what?

You are IBO and not IGBO. hope you know the diff?....,...

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by honeychild(f): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

And so what?

You are IBO and not IGBO. hope you know the diff?....,...

I am not igbo.
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by UncleJudax(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Oga park well, the geh fine. The lips match the body angry
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by EasternWind: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
honeychild:

Hypocrite. Humans naturally are political beings

Are all south west under ur present lord and drug lord Tinubu? Go settle that tout with crown akiolu and Ooni of ife first

Again, IPOB intends to build an ideal society not something equivalent to the present ZOO where some individuals are above the law. Our law can't be compromised by individual status and that's something to be proud of.

We get rid of them cos of their insubornation and we owe no one apologies

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephleena:
and for your mind you fine o... undecided undecided
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by hmbassey1960(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2017
UncleJudax:

Oga park well, the geh fine. The lips match the body angry
e get wetin dey hungry u for dis girl body
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by Fulmigati: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2017
GrandGarcon:

Lol this is truth. The way these people carry Biafraland for their heads, it has to be a mental disorder.

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by UncleJudax(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
hmbassey1960:
e get wetin dey hungry u for dis girl body
Nothing de hungry me. We are two worlds apart.

The babe di Ok
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by hmbassey1960(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
UncleJudax:

Nothing de hungry me. We are two worlds apart.

The babe di Ok
tell dat one to small broda if u e listen wen e sight dat tin
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by UncleJudax(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
hmbassey1960:
tell dat one to small broda if u e listen wen e sight dat tin
Ok.
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by etebefia: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandGarcon:

100% correct, these people are just devilish. A suicide bomber kills himself and kills over 25 in Bornu, they praise buhari that the number of casualty would have been more if not for buhari's action, Badoo gang wipes out complete family in Lagos, they say Ambode is on top of the situation, one adedoye beheads someone in ogun, these people will go into hiding, two individuals fight in aguleri and umeleri and someones head is injured, these people will flood Nairaland and other social media, complaining if this is how biafra will work.
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by Zikaviirus: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
THOSE POSTS ARE BY AFONJAS...YOU CAN TELL!
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by legislatively: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Funny but true
Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by somtookeke(m): 5:10am On Jan 24, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu's social media account has been blocked
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/nnamdi-kanu-social-media-account-has.html

Comment, Like, Share

Re: A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 24, 2020
THE OTHER ONE SAID SEE WHAT THIS GIRL IS PUTTING ON

IS THIS HOW WE WILL GET BIAFRA....AND EVERY GIRL WILL BE NAKED ON THE STREET

AND I SAID YES....IF WE GET BIAFRA YOU CAN WEAR WHAT EVER YOU LIKE....BIAFRA WILL BE A FREE COUNTRY BUT THOUGH OUR EMBASSY WILL CHECK YOUR IQ BEFORE YOU COME IN

BECAUSE CHINESE, AMERICA, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA ETC DON'T GIVE VISA TO LUNATICS

Throwback:kayode Fayemi And Ayodele Fayose When The Going Was Good(Pic) / Name & Picture Of Eight Nigerians Sentenced To Death In UAE Released / Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79