Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It (1055 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by bigCassava: 6:52pm On May 22, 2017
I already developed feelings for someone but don't know
How to go about it . please help me
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by ivyy(f): 6:53pm On May 22, 2017
Help you how ?

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Splinz(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2017
bigCassava:

Show us your big cassava first before we help you. smiley
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by adajoe555: 6:57pm On May 22, 2017
Go straight to her and tell her

Baby pls can you be my girl ..I'm seriously in love with you

Stay at a distance in case she throw slap... grin

Anyways just tell her how you feel about her .its only when you tell her about how you feel u will be at rest ..free your self .feelings are not to be hold inside say it out .if she loves you then....

1 Like

Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 22, 2017
Why won't you just tell her? What's the situation between you two?
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Stevengerd(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2017
Nigga Man Up And Tell Her Now... It Doesnt Cost Anytin.
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by KelvinCX(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2017
Show her your wallet and you're good to go
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Limitless72(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2017
Present to her a cash sum of 4M dollz and watch how she follow you around like sey nah touch and follow...
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by firstking01(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2017
Guess you are still a teenager.
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by SexyNairalander: 7:56pm On May 22, 2017
bigCassava:
tell me about her a little and how long you have known or develop the feeling
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Arsenalholic1: 7:57pm On May 22, 2017
ivyy:
Help you how ?
He wants you to lead him like a bambiala to the girl and say "hey girl, this fella likes you. Please accept him."

Will ye help now? tongue
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by dmgr(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2017
has she noticed you?

if no then try to make her your friend first,like getting to know things about her e.g..hubbies,fav tv show,fav colours........

then do the necessary by making her laff and never forget to always BE YOURSELF,
after the chemistry has been built you may then pop up the question.there are many other ways but I no they good at typing.
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by bigCassava: 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
tell me about her a little and how long you have known or develop the feeling
Since febuary.. We dey d same faculty
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by SexyNairalander: 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
bigCassava:

Since febuary.. We dey d same faculty
have you spoken with her before if no then I suggest you start friendly, naija girls naturally love playing hard to get so help her achieve it(most of them sha)

FYI don't rush her, greet her and if you have the chance you can have an innocent convo with her and close for the day, do that for a week and the upper week you up ur game
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by ivyy(f): 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
He wants you to lead him like a bambiala to the girl and say "hey girl, this fella likes you. Please accept him."

Will ye help now? tongue

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by bigCassava: 9:10pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
have you spoken with her before if no then I suggest you start friendly, naija girls naturally love playing hard to get so help her achieve it(most of them sha)

FYI don't rush her, greet her and if you have the chance you can have an innocent convo with her and close for the day, do that for a week and the upper week you up ur game

A friend of mine asked the gal out.. She friend zoned him ,now they are just tight pallies but not a boyfriend relationship.
Na y I just weak fr the whole thing
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by SexyNairalander: 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
bigCassava:

A friend of mine asked the gal out.. She friend zoned him ,now they are just tight pallies but not a boyfriend relationship.
Na y I just weak fr the whole thing
because say she friendzone ur fend no mean say she go do same to u. . .instead u use ur friend experience for greater use. . .
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
ivyy:
Help you how ?

I no know o
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by smardray(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2017
So u can spoil her puna with ur bigcassava..say no to Domestic Violence
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by bigCassava: 10:57pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
because say she friendzone ur fend no mean say she go do same to u. . .instead u use ur friend experience for greater use. . .

She told the guy ,she loves tall guys but m average.
Re: I Love This Gal But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Nobody: 1:05am On May 23, 2017
Curious tho??

Do guys still ask girls, will you be my girl??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Men, What Can You Do With Your Giant Peniss ? / Lady Came To Twitter To Show Off The New House Her Boyfriend Got Her / What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.