Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) (69270 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by mansoura(f): 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Fashek07(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

May God never give me a daughter that would betray me

Your mother lived a wonderful Life on earth, accomplished so many things, she was a queen among her peers, is this how you gonna repay her ?? By associating with a Boko Haram leader

May God continue to bless her family

you are a fool!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
My young lady, sorry for the huge loss, By His grace, your heart will bear the loss. It is hard but true, your little sister becomes your first child and by His grace, you will go through it. Amen

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Kog45(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
ojun50:

don't take tins personal
Personal?pls come out and say sorry for making such comment on a dead woman's daughter. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Yk1506(f): 9:41pm On May 22, 2017
Losing a loved one is Painful but losing a mother is heart breaking....This heartbreak can never heal.Worse losing a mother far away from home is a disaster. This girl needs all the monetary and emotional support to bring back her mother home to bury...We need to pray that she gets the requisite assistance.. I knw what she is going thru even though she is trying to hold it all in.I lost ma mum last year and I knw what ma brothers and I went thru to bring her body home to Delta state frm New Bussa to bury.God rily saw us thru. Adunola, stay strong.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by ojun50(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2017
Kog45:
Personal?pls come out and say sorry for making such comment on a dead woman's daughter. grin
OYO
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by abels(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Your mother lived a wonderful Life on earth, accomplished so many things, she was a queen among her peers, is this how you gonna repay her ?? By associating with a Boko Haram leader

.. U stupid sha
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:49pm On May 22, 2017
maverickdude:
Make she dey weep for picture? undecided
this dog, stop eyeing me o or I go burst your eye o.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Kog45(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2017
ojun50:

pastor don't kill yr self nd take dis personal
The man have spoken and what do u mean by don't take it personal

Pls read your comment again and see where u belong or do u think everybody reason like u,for God sake somebody die and u are taunting her daughter sexually

My man u are a disgrace to sensible Nigerians cos naijas are not heartless like u and u still get d gut saying don't take it personal.

Mind u i don't know Moji Olaiya but your comment drawn my attention
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by diamondbility: 10:04pm On May 22, 2017
destiny322:
Different ways to blow for naija.. 1. Contest #BBNAIJA 2. Blow whistle 3. Rape 3months old pikin 4. Make ya MAMA OR UNCLE DIE 5. KILL SNAKE..(dis one na for nairaland sha)
Honestly, your brain needs serious check up for what you mentioned at number 3. I called you out because your statement shows how irresponsible you are.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by sexyellency(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Please, who let you out?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Mumuscious fellow.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On May 23, 2017
imam07:
I can't blame you because it is not your fault.Ithis is the limit your brain can take. You have very low ram so it can not withstand enough senses.
Mr. Mor.onic, brain evaluator, your rantings has no place in the scripture! Am sure you are one of the useless fools.s happy that she doomed her soul into Islam, well you don't have any knowledge of the gravity of what she did, like I said maybe that's the reason fayose said "I don't know any Moji"
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 3:42am On May 23, 2017
ojun50:

nt like that jst appreciating wht she got ni.
Go and Gold,
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:50am On May 23, 2017
i hope dat old man doesnt try anything funny
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 5:19am On May 23, 2017
"This little girl should just back off after her mama's burial " Remi Tinubu 2017 grin
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by bobogii2008: 5:43am On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Who is this fool
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by nweekee222: 10:39am On May 23, 2017
boost your account and see text below

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by EAZY2422(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2017
this tinubu ehnn....so all the funds you looted are not enough for you.you still want to use those your red eyes to thief that girls bress abi?see your eye.bress kee you der
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by juman(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2017
Good gesture.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Excuse me? Then u might as well say her mom was book haram coz she died a Muslim
For goodness sake y is nairaland filed with sick people ?how can someone loose a mum and u curse her ..you Mich feel you are annonymous but you are not to God

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 23, 2017
bobogii2008:

Who is this fool

Pleas don't waste your emotions ? He is what he is and you dpnt know what his choice have caused upon him ...
Ib Tims they will run to every corner looking for spiritual healing they forget They cursed them selves by choice of words
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 23, 2017
ephi123:

I found it strange that's all, I wasn't trying to make her look bad which was why I added that people grieve differently. I've seen friends who lost their mums (it's particularly harder with mothers) and they couldn't get themselves together for months.

I think I get you point but please do understand, that this lady was deeply depresses as she wanted to see her mom for the last time so place your self in her shoes her greatest desire came true won't you smile?

This lady was obviously very close to her mom and wanted to kiss her good bye ... How ever me ooo I will. Warn my kids where ever I die,bury me there God owns my body not you .myou have seen my for years so what will seeing my body do to you .

So I get your point and so do many others ..
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 23, 2017
sexyellency:
Please, who let you out?

Yaba left break ....I can't say prison break as no be prison Im dey before

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by ephi123(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2017
nurshah:

I think I get you point but please do understand, that this lady was deeply depresses as she wanted to see her mom for the last time so place your self in her shoes her greatest desire came true won't you smile?

This lady was obviously very close to her mom and wanted to kiss her good bye ... How ever me ooo I will. Warn my kids where ever I die,bury me there God owns my body not you .myou have seen my for years so what will seeing my body do to you .

So I get your point and so do many others ..

Thank you for understanding. I actually didn't think of it from the point of her wanting to see her mum for the last time.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2017
May God Bless you.
CioAngels:
My young lady, sorry for the huge loss, By His grace, your heart will bear the loss. It is hard but true, your little sister becomes your first child and by His grace, you will go through it. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery / 11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / See Cubana Chief Priest's Reaction As Friends Spray Dollar Bills On Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.