Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Could She Be Up To...? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could She Be Up To...? (2796 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by ekensi01: 10:46pm On May 22, 2017
lanzar:

bro, she aint a call girl...!
Let me advice you: Sit her down and talk to her.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by ikp120(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2017
lanzar:

like you know how I am feeling.., it hurt mehn!
I can show you an easy way to get her to say YES, but you WILL regret ever dating her. You WILL NOT be able to trust her.

I had a friend like that, then I dated her and we broke up in less than a week! I have deleted everything about her. I don't even want her as a friend. Her type usually feel like the world dey revolve around her bum bum. sad sad sad

Bro I repeat, steer clear!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by OLAJADON: 10:51pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
She does have his interest. She's flirting with the other guys while her main guy is for keeps. Don't forget she doesn't touch his money 'cause she understands his predicament and reasons with him while those she doesn't care about are the ones she let spend on her.
my question for you are
1) Is that how you also treat your boyfriend?
2) Do you actually see nothing bad in what she did?
3) if the op was your brother would you advice him to continue with that kind of girl?
4) so you actually see nothing bad in been a flirt and expecting your boyfriend to be faithful with you.
if your answers for the above are positive then do you now see the reasons why most guys are clamouring that girls are meant to be bleeped and dumped.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Gpopsicle(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2017
lanzar:

I am trying to be careful o...thanks!

Good to hear..Engage yourself in fruitful activities and worry less about this because if you ask me, she ain't ready for anything serious.. besides her excuse in a way is lame.. There is nothing wrong if she goes out with you even if it's just once since she is considering costs and all..
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 22, 2017
OLAJADON:

my question for you are
1) Is that how you also treat your boyfriend?
2) Do you actually see nothing bad in what she did?
3) if the op was your brother would you advice him to continue with that kind of girl?
4) so you actually see nothing bad in been a flirt and expecting your boyfriend to be faithful with you.
if your answers for the above are positive then do you now see the reasons why most guys are clamouring that girls are meant to be bleeped and dumped.
I don't see anything wrong in that. Just maybe, he could ask her to stop if he isn't comfortable with her activities. I could flirt and not cheat, we handle things differently.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 11:00pm On May 22, 2017
ekensi01:
Let me advice you: Sit her down and talk to her.

bro, if its about talk...I don talk for africa tire.
just that I am having difficulties abandoning her as even the present work I am doing, she got me the job and that is how nice she can also be
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 11:02pm On May 22, 2017
ikp120:
I can show you an easy way to get her to say YES, but you WILL regret ever dating her. You WILL NOT be able to trust her.

I had a friend like that, then I dated her and we broke up in less than a week! I have deleted everything about her. I don't even want her as a friend. Her type usually feel like the world dey revolve around her bum bum. sad sad sad

Bro I repeat, steer clear!

its not that easy bro...this is a girl that cant stand me being hungry, and she evn got me my present job. so imagine!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by OLAJADON: 11:05pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
I don't see anything wrong in that. Just maybe, he could ask her to stop if he isn't comfortable with her activities. I could flirt and not cheat, we handle things differently.
I checked your profile your pics is not there, I would have wished to see the face behind those brains.
hope you give your boyfriend freedom to flirt too.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by OLAJADON: 11:06pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
I checked your profile your pics is not there, I would have wished to see the face behind those brains.
hope you give your boyfriend freedom to flirt too and not cheat?
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 22, 2017
OLAJADON:

hope you give your boyfriend freedom to flirt too and not cheat?
It's a free world. Provided we are not married there's a limit to how much "Dos" and "Don'ts" you would say to your bf/gf or they feel trapped in the relationship.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by ikp120(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2017
lanzar:

its not that easy bro...this is a girl that cant stand me being hungry, and she evn got me my present job. so imagine!
Just friend zone her and go for another girl.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 22, 2017
Maybe she doesn't want to be seen in public with you. Sorry if this bursts your bubble, but consider that while she might appreciate your company, you may not be her type right now. What kind of guys does she hang out with, are they like you?

1 Like

Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 11:32pm On May 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Maybe she doesn't want to be seen in public with you. Sorry if this bursts your bubble, but consider that while she might appreciate your company, you may not be her type right now. What kind of guys does she hang out with, are they like you?

if its about not bn seen in public with me, that is very wrong bro cos we roll together. She even introduced me to her families so that aint the problem atall. but that going out of a thing seems to be her lifestyle and I think I am trying to be an obstacle or so
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by OLAJADON: 11:35pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
It's a free world. Provided we are not married there's a limit to how much "Dos" and "Don'ts" you would say to your bf/gf or they feel trapped in the relationship.
lolz,from what you said it's obvious you won't tolerate such but you can flirt and not cheat, it means you an hypocrite.
I don't support guys sleeping around oo, but it is girls like you with this mentality that makes guy see no reason sticking to one pussy till thy kingdom come.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 22, 2017
OLAJADON:

lolz,from what you said it's obvious you won't tolerate such but you can flirt and not cheat, it means you an hypocrite.
I don't support guys sleeping around oo, but it is girls like you with this mentality that makes guy see no reason sticking to one pussy till thy kingdom come.
I don't tolerate cheating partners. Have never tolerated that, and I'm not a hypocrite for saying I could flirt, and not cheat. Take NL for example, I could make shitty comments and if you assume I'm that person you chat with on NL offline then you're mistaken 'cause I have my boundaries people don't cross. It's that simple.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 22, 2017
lanzar:

if its about not bn seen in public with me, that is very wrong bro cos we roll together. She even introduced me to her families so that aint the problem atall. but that going out of a thing seems to be her lifestyle and I think I am trying to be an obstacle or so

Ok good.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by OLAJADON: 11:50pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
I don't tolerate cheating partners. Have never tolerated that, and I'm not a hypocrite for saying I could flirt, and not cheat. Take NL for example, I could make shitty comments and if you assume I'm that person you chat with on NL offline then you're mistaken 'cause I have my boundaries people don't cross. It's that simple.
ok so you don't act like that and you advising the op that she has his heart meanwhile she is playing with his head.
that why I asked you before if that how you react to your boyfriend and if lanzar was your brother would you encourage him to continue.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 22, 2017
OLAJADON:

ok so you don't act like that and you advising the op that she has his heart meanwhile she is playing with his head.
that why I asked you before if that how you react to your boyfriend and if lanzar was your brother would you encourage him to continue.
If he were my brother I won't have said anything different. Your perspective and mine are divergent so let's leave it that way.

Goodnight. grin
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by OLAJADON: 12:02am On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
If he were my brother I won't have said anything different. Your perspective and mine are divergent so let's leave it that way.

Goodnight. grin
ok ma.
nite
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by ekensi01: 8:50am On May 23, 2017
lanzar:

bro, if its about talk...I don talk for africa tire.
just that I am having difficulties abandoning her as even the present work I am doing, she got me the job and that is how nice she can also be
she got you the present job shocked guy what else is her problem then?
I think she was dating you only for a short time relationship. Bro she is done with you.

To proof: Tell her about ending the relationship. She will not hesitate to end it.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by boxer022(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2017
You have nothing to worry about. She is a good girl and really loves you that us why she is acting the way she is. There is nothing suspicious with her behavior as she is plain with you and is telling you the truth. You are a very lucky person to have such a person who loves you with all her heart not minding your finances. It's now left to you to treat her right and love her more in return. Don't mess with her emotions or break her heart as it will be difficult to get another girl like her.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 4:54pm On May 23, 2017
boxer022:
You have nothing to worry about. She is a good girl and really loves you that us why she is acting the way she is. There is nothing suspicious with her behavior as she is plain with you and is telling you the truth. You are a very lucky person to have such a person who loves you with all her heart not minding your finances. It's now left to you to treat her right and love her more in return. Don't mess with her emotions or break her heart as it will be difficult to get another girl like her.

Yh I agree she is a good girl but at the same time, I cant tolerate seeing her flirting around and she is still expecting me not to talk!
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 4:56pm On May 23, 2017
ekensi01:
she got you the present job shocked guy what else is her problem then?
I think she was dating you only for a short time relationship. Bro she is done with you.

To proof: Tell her about ending the relationship. She will not hesitate to end it.

I doubt if telling her I am not interested again will move her...anyway, thanks for the advice
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by boxer022(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2017
lanzar:

Yh I agree she is a good girl but at the same time, I cant tolerate seeing her flirting around and she is still expecting me not to talk!

Are you sure she is flirting around? Can you prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that she is flirting about with other guys? From your story it is clear what are dealing are and also what her intentions are, I don't see any reason to doubt or fault her. If you think she is not telling you the truth then make more money than what you are making currently and I am sure she will gladly go out with you.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 7:20pm On May 23, 2017
boxer022:
Are you sure she is flirting around? Can you prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that she is flirting about with other guys? From your story it is clear what are dealing are and also what her intentions are, I don't see any reason to doubt or fault her. If you think she is not telling you the truth then make more money than what you are making currently and I am sure she will gladly go out with you.

I have a sincere hustle and I pray one day, God go bless my hustle...

you have a good point anyway
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:29pm On May 23, 2017
Nazeren:
Haha. She's not into you
this is exactly what m about to tell him. U said it all.
Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by DaySpringer: 10:23pm On May 23, 2017
lanzar

You have been receiving solid advice here but you are hell bent on being foolish and getting yourself hurt in the process.

You have been told the raw truth by people here and even the girl herself but you're being blinded by what you think you see in the girl.

You cannot change this girl . Simple truth. People cannot change people except they want to change or God touches the heart of this person.
She has told you she cannot date you, she has told you why. You can be friends with her but dating her will not work out well between the two of you because as you have been told here She is loose. You see the signs, a little voice in your gut sees the signs too and lets you know that this girl is not good for you but you want to deceive yourself that there is a chance that you will be the one to change her.

You are getting free Sex from her, do you think you're the only one getting it from her? If she is a good girl then there is atleast one other guy that is having sex with her alongside you and if you guys don't have sex frequently, then there are two other guys.

Sit down and ask yourself, what kinda girlfriend do you want?
Don't you want someone that will be loyal to you?
Don't you want someone that likes you enough to state clearly that they want to be with you and not be ambiguous about it?
Don't you want someone who doesn't give you headache and heartache by going around flirting with different guys leaving you wondering what might or might not be going on?

You know this girl cannot give that to you but because of some nice things that she has done for you, you believe that the good in her will guarantee her loyalty if you just try a little harder. Well i got news for you bro: This girl will do nice things for you and still cheat on you behind your back because let's face it, if you were what she believes could completely satisfy her, then she would not be flirting with those other guys but you're not and no one guy can satisfy that girl as she is right now.
and like ikp20 said, if she agrees o date you, she'd be done with you in a week and she might decide to show her resolve by giving you a lot of attitude that will make you question whether it is the same nice girl you knew before.

We niggas on here are trying to give you solid advice based on what we have seen but you have decided to be foolish and head strong just like we all were when we learnt this lesson in the first place. So you can try and end up with plenty heartache and headache

or you can focus on your hustle, improve yourself, make more money and then get a girl that is both nice and loyal, straight forward and willing to be committed. Don't drop your standards with women because a lot of them won't drop their standards for you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Could She Be Up To...? by lanzar: 10:55pm On May 24, 2017
DaySpringer:
lanzar

You have been receiving solid advice here but you are hell bent on being foolish and getting yourself hurt in the process.

You have been told the raw truth by people here and even the girl herself but you're being blinded by what you think you see in the girl.

You cannot change this girl . Simple truth. People cannot change people except they want to change or God touches the heart of this person.
She has told you she cannot date you, she has told you why. You can be friends with her but dating her will not work out well between the two of you because as you have been told here She is loose. You see the signs, a little voice in your gut sees the signs too and lets you know that this girl is not good for you but you want to deceive yourself that there is a chance that you will be the one to change her.

You are getting free Sex from her, do you think you're the only one getting it from her? If she is a good girl then there is atleast one other guy that is having sex with her alongside you and if you guys don't have sex frequently, then there are two other guys.

Sit down and ask yourself, what kinda girlfriend do you want?
Don't you want someone that will be loyal to you?
Don't you want someone that likes you enough to state clearly that they want to be with you and not be ambiguous about it?
Don't you want someone who doesn't give you headache and heartache by going around flirting with different guys leaving you wondering what might or might not be going on?

You know this girl cannot give that to you but because of some nice things that she has done for you, you believe that the good in her will guarantee her loyalty if you just try a little harder. Well i got news for you bro: This girl will do nice things for you and still cheat on you behind your back because let's face it, if you were what she believes could completely satisfy her, then she would not be flirting with those other guys but you're not and no one guy can satisfy that girl as she is right now.
and like ikp20 said, if she agrees o date you, she'd be done with you in a week and she might decide to show her resolve by giving you a lot of attitude that will make you question whether it is the same nice girl you knew before.

We niggas on here are trying to give you solid advice based on what we have seen but you have decided to be foolish and head strong just like we all were when we learnt this lesson in the first place. So you can try and end up with plenty heartache and headache

or you can focus on your hustle, improve yourself, make more money and then get a girl that is both nice and loyal, straight forward and willing to be committed. Don't drop your standards with women because a lot of them won't drop their standards for you.

Cheers.

you are a very wise person and I pray God increase you in knowledge. truth be told, you have said it all...
I think its time for me to just move on. God bless you once again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asahwo On My Mind. / . / Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.