Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

A Scholars 3d View Of Nigeria's Predicaments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Scholars 3d View Of Nigeria's Predicaments (420 Views)

As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Scholars 3d View Of Nigeria's Predicaments by Princenovo(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2017
As an avid researching scholar, social critic and legal analyst I keep pointing to the fact that Economic recession, Religious bigotry, political monopoly and insecurity are inimical to the development of human society and are antecedents that are insignia of a failed nation. These occurrences have been the embodiment of the cranky affairs that have plunged the Nigeria state into a state of economic phlebotomy, social anomie, moral putrescence, political erebusim and brouhaha. It is clear Nigeria need cleansing and fixing and it can only be done through systematic methodology, a Sangfroid process and calculative mind and our leaders must show a diphanous commitment to pulverized the monster of corruption by not just vacuous sloganeering. They should also avoid taking steps bordering on harum sacrum that will satiate the dramatic proclivities of those who lightly cogitate that Nigeria is a mere political cinematography. I rest my case.
Re: A Scholars 3d View Of Nigeria's Predicaments by Princenovo(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
Nigeria (Niger-area) Seemingly infected by a sickness worst than malaria/ A country which grew lazy when on account of crude oil they began to blow Now they have falling into a swelling tide of woe/ Each day is a struggle Cos every turn She is met with trouble/ Our leaders do fumble and in day light they do stumble/ The economy is in shambles every aspect shows the crumble/ During election they promised much but now all we get is scorch/ No hard feelings when the present G is slated But then the past can't be exonerated/ The country is in a state of social anomie Capitulated with political bigotry/ A country once beautiful like a meadow/ but now left with just it's shadow A country blessed with fertility But still must suffer Hunger in severity/ A land where crude oozes out of her soil Yet, must import petrol from nations of Barren soil The educational system is down The political system is a sham/

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do In This Situation? / Today, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki Led Senate Broke 17 Years Jinx By Passing The P / I Will End Corruption In 12 Months - Magu Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.