Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? (1520 Views)

Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges / A Scholars 3d View Of Nigeria's Predicaments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by OGAMINISTER: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
From experience I think the following major problems that has been limiting Nigeria progress all started with PDP regime

Though we expect Buhari to solve them, we should always remember their root cause to avoid complications and it is obvious that some of them have either been eradicated or suppressed to an extent

# CORRUPTION
#KIDNAPPING
#ARMED ROBBERY
#BABY FACTORY
#MASS POVERTY
#ILLITERACY
#FULANI HERDSMEN DESTRUCTTION OF LIVES AND VALUABLES
#EBOLA
#LASSA FEVER
#GENERAL INSECURITY
#BIAFRA AGITATION
#UNEMPLOYMENT
#MARGINALIZATION
#FUEL SCARCITY
#INCESSANT STRIKE
#LOOTING
#NEPOTISM
#BOKO HARAM

PLEASE NAME ANY ONE THAT STARTED UNDER BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT (DEMOCRATIC DISPENSATION)

THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by traeces(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
What is your point?

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Aegon(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nigeria’s problems surely didn’t start under Buhari that is true but they all got an upgrade with his administration.

10 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by FarahAideed: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
This table you are shaking has your brain on it oooo so be careful

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Built2last: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
This post seeks to exonerate Buhari from his ineptitude ND cluelessness in leadership.

@op, you are not smart by an inch. Leaders come to solve problems. We knew the problem. He knew the problem and promised to solve the problem of insecurity, Corruption and Economy.

He is no where near in all indices

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by OGAMINISTER: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
traeces:
What is your point?

In wch Nigeria native language do I translate it for you to comprehend

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
when una dey shout sai baba up and down deceiving people to vote for that vegetable man called b00hari, u no talk all this talk o, na now your brain boot. Continue deceiving yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Ekikor(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
All those above mentioned 'Things' didnt start under his administration but they Increased by 300% under his regime..
So OP stop trying to make him look like a saint.. He's a devil and deserves to die in Daura...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by freeze001(f): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op don't be dull na. If u want to play it this way, which of these problems started with Jonathan that it was as if he was d beginning and end of all problems? They have been with Nigeria since inception because the foundation is wrong and successive governments, rather than address root causes, exploit d situation and move on.

Do not try to exonerate one and blame the other. For your information, PDP came into being in 1999. These issues and problems predate 1999 and PDP. Like I said, don't be dull.

13 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by OGAMINISTER: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
This table you are shaking has your brain on it oooo so be careful

Meaning?
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by OGAMINISTER: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
freeze001:
Op don't be dull na. If u want to play it this way, which of these problems started with Jonathan that it was as if he was d beginning and end of all problems? They have been with Nigeria since inception because the foundation is wrong and successive governments, rather than address root causes, exploit d situation and move on.

Do not try to exonerate one and blame the other. For your information, PDP came into being in 1999. These issues and problems predate 1999 and PDP. Like I said, don't be dull.

Ebola, Baby factory, kidnapping for ransom all started under PDP, trace it

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by freeze001(f): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

Ebola, Baby factory, kidnapping for ransom all started under PDP, trace it

When I said u shouldn't be dull, I meant it. Ebola has been in existence since 1976. The outbreak in Nigeria did not originate from Nigeria, I'm sure u know how efficient d previous govt was in dealing with the spread so that other countries came to understudy Nigeria's methods.

Baby factory nonsense is as old as indiscriminate sex in all parts of the country. That includes old men forcefully 'marrying' and raping underage girls in d name of religion, getting them pregnant and abandoning them when they develop VVF or some younger morsel catches their ungodly, carnal fancy. U know how long that has been.

You must gave been born in 1999 to think kidnap for ransom started after 1999.

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Dontquit: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hmmm pls op read this, he is part of the founding fathers of naija problems. Naija problems no be today it started, its been so long....

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by ConAir(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op you are not wise
In Buhari's regime, we have been in the news for Negative rankings
Worst police force
High corruption increase by Transparent index
Currently leading the pace in terms of poverty

This administration has recorded the highest death toll.
Buhari is a mistake and a plague to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Dontquit: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
More so don't be deceive...

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by OGAMINISTER: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
freeze001:

When I said u shouldn't be dull, I meant it. Ebola has been in existence since 1976. The outbreak in Nigeria did not originate from Nigeria, I'm sure u know how efficient d previous govt was in dealing with the spread so that other countries came to understudy Nigeria's methods.

Baby factory nonsense is as old as indiscriminate sex in all parts of the country. That includes old men forcefully 'marrying' and raping underage girls in d name of religion, getting them pregnant and abandoning them when they develop VVF or some younger morsel catches their ungodly, carnal fancy. U know how long that has been.

You must gave been born in 1999 to think kidnap for ransom started after 1999.

Are you allergic to facts?
You ended up making no sense at all,

Thank God you accepted Ebola first entered Nigeria under PDP regime, it is same with others

Google is your friend and still free

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by OGAMINISTER: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
ConAir:
Op you are not wise

In Buhari's regime, we have been in the news for Negative rankings

Worst police force

High corruption increase by Transparent index

Currently leading the pace in terms of poverty

This administration has recorded the highest death toll.

Buhari is a mistake and a plague to Nigeria.

Hope u can read and comprehend?

Lalasticlala oya food is ready
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by slivertongue: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
he is a facilitator of these vices

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by ndcide(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
I refused to buy a Toyota corolla for 1.2m before buhari became president. Now, they can't sell it for 1.6

This is just an example. Now you want to tell me the regime is a good and favorable one?

Something must be wrong with anyone who thinks the government is good.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
OGAMINISTER:
From experience I think the following major problems that has been limiting Nigeria progress all started with PDP regime

Though we expect Buhari to solve them, we should always remember their root cause to avoid complications and it is obvious that some of them have either been eradicated or suppressed to an extent

# CORRUPTION
#KIDNAPPING
#ARMED ROBBERY
#BABY FACTORY
#MASS POVERTY
#ILLITERACY
#EBOLA
#LASSA FEVER
#GENERAL INSECURITY
#BIAFRA AGITATION
#UNEMPLOYMENT
#MARGINALIZATION
#FUEL SCARCITY
#INCESSANT STRIKE
#LOOTING
#NEPOTISM
#BOKO HARAM

PLEASE NAME ANY ONE THAT STARTED UNDER BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT (DEMOCRATIC DISPENSATION)

THANKS
Back to Daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by ConAir(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

Hope u can read and comprehend?
Lalasticlala oya food is ready
You are not wise

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by OGAMINISTER: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

Back to Daura

Daura abi na London, abi he no get house for London again?

Use your voters card not phone to send him back

If una no fit stop am in the first place, you can't stop him again

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Burukpe: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Herdsmen killing

# CORRUPTION
#KIDNAPPING
#ARMED ROBBERY
#BABY FACTORY
#MASS POVERTY
#ILLITERACY
#EBOLA
#LASSA FEVER
#GENERAL INSECURITY
#BIAFRA AGITATION
#UNEMPLOYMENT
#MARGINALIZATION
#FUEL SCARCITY
#INCESSANT STRIKE
#LOOTING
#NEPOTISM
#BOKO HARAM

THANKS[/quote]
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by slivertongue: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=OGAMINISTER post=65950316] Ebola was well taken care of. d rest had existed in subtle forms b4 PDP
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by kutchs: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

# CORRUPTION
#KIDNAPPING
#ARMED ROBBERY
#BABY FACTORY
#MASS POVERTY
#ILLITERACY
#EBOLA
#LASSA FEVER
#GENERAL INSECURITY
#BIAFRA AGITATION
#UNEMPLOYMENT
#MARGINALIZATION
#FUEL SCARCITY
#INCESSANT STRIKE
#LOOTING
#NEPOTISM
#BOKO HARAM

THANKS
I read your post, didn't know what to say to you.
Then I remembered your IQ is less than that of an slowpoke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by mekaboy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
The all started in his regime with idiagbom as military leader.
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by ukejejohnson(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

In wch Nigeria native language do I translate it for you to comprehend

Please help me ask the senseless dunce

That's if shame would allow him answer grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by OGAMINISTER: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
kutchs:

I read your post, didn't know what to say to you.
Then I remembered your IQ is less than that of an slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by ukejejohnson(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ekikor:
All those above mentioned 'Things' didnt start under his administration but they Increased by 300% under his regime..
So OP stop trying to make him look like a saint.. He's a devil and deserves to die in Daura...

Allow me rate your sense of reasoning..

Now, if all those above mentioned "things" didn't happen in buhari administration. Then how do you expect him to put stop to all of it in just one term? How many years is PDP in power with all their promises which they didn't fulfill but created more . And today people like you are trying to wrongly bring them back to create more?

So now you see the level of your reasoning....... Minors zero brain. Not even 0%

Go and see your doctor

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Ekikor(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
ukejejohnson:

Allow me rate your sense of reasoning..

Now, if all those above mentioned "things" didn't happen in buhari administration. Then how do you expect him to put stop to all of it in just one term? How many years is PDP in power with all their promises which they didn't fulfill but created more . And today people like you are trying to wrongly bring them back to create more?

So now you see the level of your reasoning....... Minors zero brain. Not even 0%

Go and see your doctor

You that is so filled with sense, tell me this.. When he even harboured the thought of running for president,
wasnt he aware of the prevailing crisis on ground,??
wasnt he aware of the harsh economic conditions ??
If he was aware of all these things and didnt have a solution, why then did he run ??..
So you think a second term would make things any better..
Brother stop living in the past..
PDP isnt in control of presidential affairs in this country any more, APC is ..
Come to think of it during the 16yrs the so called PDP were in power, were things hard as it is now
You think being the president of a Nation is something to joke about.. Most men have a hard time being the father in their home, not to even talk of Governing a Nation like Nigeria..
Look Mr Man, I'll say it till thy kingdom come, Buhari is one of the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria..
In saner climes, who would allow illiterates to govern literates..
We are just reshuffling old cargoes to come and milk the country dry and you are here justifying that walking corpse called Buhari..
Buhari should have learnt that things are easier said than done when he was yapping about fighitng corruption, changing a dollar to a naira, paying ppl 5k every month..
The strategy worked well during the campaign.. Now the masses are waiting to see results.. Not stories.. Remain blessed

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by oyatmicah(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
FUEL SCARCITY
SNAKE SWALLOWING MONEY
MONKEY CARTING AWAY MONEY
FISH SWALLOWING MONEY
FULANI HERDSMEN
AND EVEN MOSQUITOES ARE NO MORE SHOWING MERCY
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

# CORRUPTION
#KIDNAPPING
#ARMED ROBBERY
#BABY FACTORY
#MASS POVERTY
#ILLITERACY
#EBOLA
#LASSA FEVER
#GENERAL INSECURITY
#BIAFRA AGITATION
#UNEMPLOYMENT
#MARGINALIZATION
#FUEL SCARCITY
#INCESSANT STRIKE
#LOOTING
#NEPOTISM
#BOKO HARAM

THANKS

100% - 500% increment in the prices of goods n services didn't exist in Nigeria before Buhari came power.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra / Chop Alone Die Alone Sorry Ambode / Do Yorubas And Tinubu Think Tinubu Stands A Chance At Becoming President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.