Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... (581 Views)

Do Nlander Ladies Do This Too / Help Me Nlander Am In A Problem / If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by Khodril(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2017
Hi Nairalanders...I'm Olatunji by name...i need you guys help about a relationship issue which i believe you my fellow Nlanders can shed more lights on for me.
There's a girl i wooed last two weeks and we started dating not too long after i wooed her, but the problem is we had some issues that got the relationship broken yesterday..actually what happened is, it has become her number one habit that when we are discussing about something all she will do is looking and squeeze her face like she was forced into the relationship...
and whenever we are inside the bedroom she'd frank her face, she won't reply with a green light replies even she won't laugh sometimes even though i said something that worth laughing to...so, i thought about everything and i broke up with yesterday because i think she's somehow boring...but i still love and feel for her...right now, i want you guys to give me a good advice...NB: don't mind my words because i'm still a learner oo
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by Chrisrare: 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
How old r u
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by dyze(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
Two weeks and you love her!!! Maybe we really need to redefine the word LOVE

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by shinarlaura(f): 10:36pm On May 22, 2017
Hahahahaha

op pardon my manners but this your story too funny grin
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by Khodril(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2017
Chrisrare:
How old r u
20yrs
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by Khodril(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hahahahaha

op pardon my manners but this your story too funny grin
anyhow...sha give out sone advice
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by Khodril(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2017
dyze:
Two weeks and you love her!!! Maybe we really need to redefine the word LOVE
come on guy...haba
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by Chrisrare: 10:46pm On May 22, 2017
Khodril:
20yrs
u did d right thing breaking up wif her. Ur still young u shuld focus on achieving financial goals.
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 22, 2017
You are too young for this. There are more important things you should worry about than "Teenage Love" !
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by MrCork: 10:58pm On May 22, 2017
Khodril:
Hi Nairalanders...I'm Olatunji by name...i need you guys help about a relationship issue which i believe you my fellow Nlanders can shed more lights on for me.
There's a girl i wooed last two weeks and we started dating not too long after i wooed her, but the problem is we had some issues that got the relationship broken yesterday..actually what happened is, it has become her number one habit that when we are discussing about something all she will do is looking and squeeze her face like she was forced into the relationship...
and whenever we are inside the bedroom she'd frank her face, she won't reply with a green light replies even she won't laugh sometimes even though i said something that worth laughing to...so, i thought about everything and i broke up with yesterday because i think she's somehow boring...but i still love and feel for her...right now, i want you guys to give me a good advice...NB: don't mind my words because i'm still a learner oo

angry
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by MrCork: 10:59pm On May 22, 2017
Khodril:
..is she lightskin? angry
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by ikp120(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2017
Next time do not break up with any girl. Just play along ! cool cool cool
Let her be the one to do the break up, not you.
Re: Fellow Nlander Needs Your Help... by firstking01(m): 11:54pm On May 22, 2017
Well, for a typical nigerian girl that's how they behave...immediately they say yes to you the accumulated stupidity and foolishness in them all these while they were single will start manifesting with the believe that you gon tolerate them....since you 've broken up with her i don't know the kinda advice you seeking for again...

Abeg i'm listening to abba and gold one of us is crying...

(1) (Reply)

Fan Stylishly Call Banky W "Ole". See Tweet / Davido 10 Main Unknown And Interesting Facts(must Watch)(very Touching) / Lady Butchered By Lover’s Wife In Cross River State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.