Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Please Help A Confused Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Confused Sister (3050 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Confused Sister by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 22, 2017
This guy asked me out last year and I agreed. We have been dating for the past 1 year(or so I thought). Fast forward to 2017: I caught him sending love messages to several girls in our class on WhatsApp, he said it wont happen again but just on Friday last week, I just found out that he has not stopped this behaviour. He was sick and I offered to come visit him but he said I should not bother but then he asked sb else to come visit him. His words to her were " I wish you were here with me" We talked about it and he said that what I always view on his phone is not real in reality and that I mean a lot to him. I don't know what to do.... Your nice comments will be appreciated.... im thinking of calling it quits....

Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Draei: 10:38pm On May 22, 2017
Lady, with the lil write-up you got up there,
Its more like your niggur is a fuçking player &
you need to wise the fuçk up, I'm a guy & i can
tell, you're on a looooooonnnnnnng thing.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by boiz2men(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2017
dingdang .... the program don start oo.. 91.3 FM ... carry popcorn... u would enjoy the show.. grin
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by wahles(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2017
Im just curious, what class?
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 22, 2017
wahles:
Im just curious, what class?

We're both in medical school
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by osizi06(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2017
y are u always on his phone?
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2017
You love him more than he loves you
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Kondomatic(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2017
Real in reality?

You don't have a boyfriend sister.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 22, 2017
Isn't it crystal clear you're dealing with a fùckboy?, Accepting the reality on ground is your problem 'cause you're in love with him, not that you need any advice.
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Jaynom(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2017
BEG96:
This guy asked me out last year and I agreed. We have been dating for the past 1 year(or so I thought). Fast forward to 2017: I caught him sending love messages to several girls in our class on WhatsApp, he said it wont happen again but just on Friday last week, I just found out that he has not stopped this behaviour. He was sick and I offered to come visit him but he said I should not bother but then he asked sb else to come visit him. His words to her were " I wish you were here with me" We talked about it and he said that what I always view on his phone is not real in reality and that I mean a lot to him. I don't know what to do.... Your nice comments will be appreciated.... im thinking of calling it quits....

(1) he doesn't love you.
(2) to him, you're a sex object. He's using you to cure his conji.
(3) trust your instincts
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by ikp120(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2017
Casanova spotted!

DELETE HIM ASAP! angry angry angry

I pity the babes that date his type. sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by wahles(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2017
BEG96:

you know what to do already, u know what he is already. Convince yourself first... you really dnt need to be told what to do. I believe u r smart enuf to know
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Chrisrare: 10:58pm On May 22, 2017
So becos he's dating u, he dosen't have d right to talk to other ladies? U need to work on ur security issues.
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2017
OP, the ministers of dating, relationship affairs and personal emotion have commented.

You have the solution to the issue.

You just need a safe ground to stand upon, hence you brought the issue here.

you know what the dude is, buh your love life is dribbling ur instinct.

So my sister, do the needful.

Modified:

Comman give d ministers feedback o grin
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by ivyy(f): 11:20pm On May 22, 2017
Which kain English be that grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2017
ivyy:
Which kain English be that grin

Obsolete
grin
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 22, 2017
BEG96:

Please proceed with this action at once. You have everyone's approval. smiley

I hope you find someone soon who is worthy of your time.
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by ivyy(f): 11:36pm On May 22, 2017
Olanrefront3355:

Obsolete

grin

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by HayZee06(m): 12:47am On May 23, 2017
Lol op...i hope ur decision will b based on wat ur guy wrote there Are u nt confused too?
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by kateskitty(f): 2:36am On May 23, 2017
Am sorry.
Real in reality.
U means a lot.

My sister, run for your life. By their English you will know them.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Nobody: 3:02am On May 23, 2017
Call it quits, focus on school and go on to better things. How many times do you have to be punched beside you realise you are in a fight? Finally make new friends.
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by firstking01(m): 6:42am On May 23, 2017
It keeps throwing my imagination how "good" girls end up with suckers.
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by alhacq(m): 7:18am On May 23, 2017
kateskitty:
Am sorry.
Real in reality.
U means a lot.

By their English!!
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Gpopsicle(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2017
BEG96:

My dear op, you had better go on with Your decision..let me share a little experience with you..

My ex would always send romantic messages to her male buddies and claims that they aren't what she meant in reality..on several occasions I have caught her lying and she has betrayed my trust for her..

imagine one of the messages I saw on her whatsapp.

'babe how far, when you go reach my side, I wan fork you na' and she replied 'I never know'

when I accosted her she told me that she actually wasn't going to go to his place and that she didn't mean what she typed.. there are so many others that I have even forgotten sef..

The best I could do at that point in time was to call it quit and now I am a free man.. do yourself the favour and run for your life..

thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Princeboca12(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2017
Gpopsicle:

My dear op, you had better go on with Your decision..let me share a little experience with you..

My ex would always send romantic messages to her male buddies and claims that they aren't what she meant in reality..on several occasions I have caught her lying and she has betrayed my trust for her..

imagine one of the messages I saw on her whatsapp.

'babe how far, when you go reach my side, I wan fork you na' and she replied 'I never know'

when I accosted her she told me that she actually wasn't going to go to his place and that she didn't mean what she typed.. there are so many others that I have even forgotten sef..

The best I could do at that point in time was to call it quit and now I am a free man.. do yourself the favour and run for your life..

thanks

bro i followed that ur thread abt ur gf.. Mehn u really liked that ur girl thank God ur are done with her
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 23, 2017
Thanks alot all. I really appreciate your upbuilding comments...

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by softiebae: 6:33pm On May 23, 2017
kateskitty:
Am sorry.
Real in reality.
U means a lot.

ooooh lawd!! grin grin, somebody cannot mk mistake in peace grin grin
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Joshrob(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Isn't it crystal clear you're dealing with a fùckboy?, Accepting the reality on ground is your problem 'cause you're in love with him, not that you need any advice.
you again!!..are now working for MTN(every you go)?..
i hv been seeing your post on every threat i open today
babe you must be very bored at home.
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 23, 2017
Joshrob:

you again!!..are now working for MTN(every you go)?..
i hv been seeing your post on every threat i open today
babe you must be very bored at home.
I'm bored and jobless at the interim. grin
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by fayded(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2017
BEG96:

which medical school please??
Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by MMMscam: 7:30pm On May 23, 2017
BEG96:

Don't call it quits yet, what kind of nonsense is that? You're supposed to call it quits after he has finished destroying your life. Then you can go and buy a new life. They sell extra life at discounted rates at Idumota market, ok?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Sister by JerryTemi(f): 8:03pm On May 23, 2017
Face the fact he is cheating so o gini uzo ka echoro as prove? I no is never easy to let go off someone you love but dear if you face the reality you will embrace it with all your heart. Dearie never fight over a house when a city is waiting for you so be strong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10+ Times Women Had Absolutely Perfect "Romantic" Comebacks To Creeps / She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. / Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.