Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Is It With Ladies And Pride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Ladies And Pride (955 Views)

Mgtows Enough With The Arrogance And Pride. / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Ladies And Pride by TimmyPapa(m): 1:00am On May 23, 2017
I was with my guy Tunde in his rented apartment when his girlfriend a year older than he is came in, greeted Me and summoned ma guy (Tunde).. I then excused the both of them concentrated on my phone with a chilled glass of red wine in front of me...shortly their voice increased, normal relationship palava  I whisper gently to myself... I was about sipping my chilled wine when I heard Tunde! Tunde! BabatunDe Come back here Am I not talking to you.. hearing this my hand was half way to my mouth...when I saw my guy coming furiously with anger..Immediately I dropped the cup of wine...without hesitating she followed my guy and the next thing that scattered my head was... Tunde you dare walked out on me... I payed for your rent and fed you and you dare walked out  on Me! I was vexed I picked up ma things nd left the two of them thinking why women behaves like this..must she tell t world what she did..Cant ladies be matured for once? 
I don't care if you are older or richer than the guy in as much a you agree to date him please give Us the respect he deserve.. guys loves to be respected... And to all girls out there that Commands respect, you earn respect you "deserves" respect not Comands it... When you repect us we will love you d more...
You can also comment on my blog... https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/whats-it-with-ladies-and-pride.html
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by Nobody: 1:22am On May 23, 2017
See guys sef, letting women financially support them grin

Shameless

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by TimmyPapa(m): 1:27am On May 23, 2017
Limescale:
See guys sef, letting women financially support them grin

Shameless
And if the guy is no buoyant nko
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by Nobody: 1:35am On May 23, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Ando if the guy is no buoyant nko

The bible says a man must eat his own sweat. The world is changing and men are becoming feminine day by day. Which man would allow a woman to support him? Which?

He deserves the mal treatment that he's getting.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by TimmyPapa(m): 1:41am On May 23, 2017
Limescale:

The bible says a man must eat his own sweat. The world is changing and men are becoming feminine day by day. Which man would allow a woman to support him? Which?

He deserves the mal treatment that he's getting.
Many outther
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by Nobody: 1:43am On May 23, 2017
Your friend Tunde is a half man and that is disgustingangry
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by Benekruku(m): 3:16am On May 23, 2017
Your friend Tunde needs to be urgently used for money rituals
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by TimmyPapa(m): 6:17am On May 23, 2017
Benekruku:
Your friend Tunde needs to be urgently used for money rituals
Even thouhh he dusnt av today must he be treat dah way..
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by Nobody: 7:56am On May 23, 2017
Asking what is it with women and pride is like asking what is it with men and ego, both need to be taken care of. Back to your story, if a man has not earned her respect, she wont respect him simple, men should never depend financially on women especially when not married. It is simply human nature to treat someone you are in a sexual relationship who is dependent on u with a little less respect. Men do it a lot too, you guys just cry victim when women do it. How are you sef?
TimmyPapa:
I was with my guy Tunde in his rented apartment when his girlfriend a year older than he is came in, greeted Me and summoned ma guy (Tunde).. I then excused the both of them concentrated on my phone with a chilled glass of red wine in front of me...shortly their voice increased, normal relationship palava  I whisper gently to myself... I was about sipping my chilled wine when I heard Tunde! Tunde! BabatunDe Come back here Am I not talking to you.. hearing this my hand was half way to my mouth...when I saw my guy coming furiously with anger..Immediately I dropped the cup of wine...without hesitating she followed my guy and the next thing that scattered my head was... Tunde you dare walked out on me... I payed for your rent and fed you and you dare walked out  on Me! I was vexed I picked up ma things nd left the two of them thinking why women behaves like this..must she tell t world what she did..Cant ladies be matured for once? 
I don't care if you are older or richer than the guy in as much a you agree to date him please give Us the respect he deserve.. guys loves to be respected... And to all girls out there that Commands respect, you earn respect you "deserves" respect not Comands it... When you repect us we will love you d more...
You can also comment on my blog... https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/whats-it-with-ladies-and-pride.html
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by Nobody: 8:00am On May 23, 2017
Must he depend on a woman, she is his sugar mummy, not his girlfriend. There are other ways to live by than to stoop so low, even working in uncompleted building is better
TimmyPapa:

Even thouhh he dusnt av today must he be treat dah way..
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by TimmyPapa(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Asking what is it with women and pride is like asking what is it with men and ego, both need to be taken care of. Back to your story, if a man has not earned her respect, she wont respect him simple, men should never depend financially on women especially when not married. It is simply human nature to treat someone you are in a sexual relationship who is dependent on u with a little less respect. Men do it a lot too, you guys just cry victim when women do it.
How are you sef?
am fine... by God's grace I do all required of me t never mk ma gal suffer.. I don't even allow her wash ma cloth wen she visits
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Pride by TimmyPapa(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2017
Check out ma new blog and feel free to tell us where to improve thanks.. TimmyPapa loves u all
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/whats-it-with-ladies-and-pride.html

(1) (Reply)

Wife And Abuja Churches / Imo State King Sits Around Naked Virgins (shocking Photos) / Ladies, Would You Allow Your Friend Date Your 21yrs Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.