Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

10 Tips For Driving Safely Around Large Trucks Or Buses - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Tips For Driving Safely Around Large Trucks Or Buses (10663 Views)

This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / 5 Safety Tips For Driving At Night / Tips For Driving Safely In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Tips For Driving Safely Around Large Trucks Or Buses by avuekwe(f): 1:43pm On May 23, 2017
islandmoon:

sometimes they arent wicked though, some drivers will flag you down if they think its not proper to overtake at that point, they see better than you because they are ahead, or have seen a large port hole in the front and he will want to swerve to your lane to avoid the port hole, he doesnt want to tumble also but most arrogant drivers just want to claim , "this is my lane or its my right, this is particular not only to trucks and buses, however, ensure you honk and flash your head lamp , most of them will signal you to pass if you are reasonable enough

You are right. I can't count the number of times truck drivers have saved lives by signalling about dangers ahead. Most times, our business drivers don't listen to them cos they are in a hurry to reach Lagos from East.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Signs Of A Bad Water Pump / Toyota Venza VS Honda Crosstour 2015 [IMAGE] / Is Kia Rio A Good Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.