Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp (28800 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Qudbell(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2017
no b nysc camp, so not even a single person is in white... liar
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by ekensi01: 9:48am On May 23, 2017
Services is same as being a Servant in my dear country. grin

Oh Lord Have MerCy
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by heenriiy19(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2017
For stream 2 join dis forum for more info https:///0bEFncm4z9pEsNvSwjZcrA
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by kinibigdeal(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2017
Queuing is normal, no camp is free from that
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by teebaxy(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2017
Is camp an hotel
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by dontel(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2017
OP,they are prospective Corp Members,not yet Corpses because some people may be decamped during registration in the camp as a result of error(s) during the formal online registration. But I don't wish anyone that!
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by dechar(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2017
Dottore:
Na so. I experienced same in Ungogo camp Kano back to the then
you sure say you serve,your English fit scatter camp
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Nickymezor(f): 9:54am On May 23, 2017
Datz camp for you, no b ur papa's house now smiley
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by simplyOJ(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2017
Tanker2:
[s][/s]
who asked for your useless opinion
shatap there and get out!
grin grin grin ;kai. Reminds me of my former Boss usual rants. We should already move beyond this.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by EazyMoh(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2017
Qudbell:
no b nysc camp, so not even a single person is in white... liar
Don't mind the OP, the camp is not even open for registration and he has already left his house and rushed to camp about five days to the commencement of the orientation programme.
That's why non of them is on white.
FYI This Danish camp is arguably the best camp in Nigeria. Bathrooms have running showers and working WCs. The facility is not yet fully functional because the camp hasn't officially started. They only did favor to guys like the OP who can't stay in their homes to wait for the right time to report. We know their types.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by xto2020: 10:00am On May 23, 2017
This is a big lies from the pit of hell, jigawa state camp is not like this, kastina and jigawa has the best NYSC camp in Nigeria as today. For anybody to post this story you must be dishonest person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by malton: 10:02am On May 23, 2017
Freiden:
If you are not serving in the SW/Eastern part of the country....expect something like this.

You're a joke!

I served in Anambra and experienced same.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by NDeals: 10:03am On May 23, 2017
Water no get Enemy...

Get this Super Deal and Build a Unique Websites that load faster and automatically adjusts to all devices. Easy to use and are less prone to problems.

Features:
-Upto 5 pages website development
- Social media integration (facebook, twitter, instagram, google+, pinterest, etc).
- Google map integration
- 1 year web-hosting account
- 1 year domain registration
- Logo design if not available
- Top banner animation

For inquiry, Kindly Check signature below or check our banner below

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:05am On May 23, 2017
malton:

You're a joke!

I served in Anambra and experienced same.

Then SW it is. Thought those Ipod shït are developed enough to have good and adequate water supply
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by LionDeLeo: 10:06am On May 23, 2017
Jaynom:

Access to basic amenities shouldn't be stressful.
Because it is "camp" cannot be an excuse
Complaint complaint and more complaint. Pls what is it that you people don't complain of in this world?
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Gkemz: 10:12am On May 23, 2017
Which kind of camp allows her otondo to be on casual wear instead of the mandatory white wear with white can or jungle boot(optional)
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:12am On May 23, 2017
lol camp is always fvcked, this one is even small because where i served, there will be about 4 to 5 buckets stacked in together on the queue.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by aadoiza: 10:15am On May 23, 2017
Temitopehleb:
Got to NYSC orientation Camp, Fanisau Dutse, Jigawa state in the afternoon yesterday. So man decided to get water from the tap in order to shower so as to refresh the body, only to meet this queue. Meanwhile, camp just opened yesterday and it's just 10% of we new Corpers that already arrived. So I anticipate for a rugged three weeks.
This is a shame. The camp used to be among the best, and I used to call it 5-star camp. Na wah for Nigeria
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by stagger: 10:16am On May 23, 2017
Are you expecting water to be gushing out of a tap in your own private cubicle? Are you aware some camps have no running water? This is even what sharp guys are waiting for: opportunity to carry water for the girl they have been eyeing. Be there wasting time complaining of queue.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Claumy2(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2017
oviejnr:
That's how most camp are except if you served outside Nigeria. hope you understand there are better ways of passing your message without been rude.

I served in Rivers State, 7 years ago, it wasn't like that; so..?
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Abeyjide: 10:18am On May 23, 2017
No scarcity of water when we used gumel as orientation camp then in jigawa.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by stagger: 10:19am On May 23, 2017
jsean31:
Most of us live with the maximum tendency for blaming everyone else but excluding ourselves for the financial imbalances of life,Make yourself financial free today.

by gaming the system. Right? Have a conscience.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by highmood(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2017
chinybelle:
Are they not suppose to queue?
Social media has caused a lot
their plastic buckets are queuing on their behalf.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Originalsly: 10:34am On May 23, 2017
ipodstinks:
Senseless post. As if na today corper don dey queue for camp.
Hmmm.... and we should continue doing things the way we did in the 1900's .... but still wonder why other countries with far less resources are progressing and we are not..... as if na today we can't get constant electricity, water supply or good roads.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Biggers82(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2017
That's why it is call Camp and not your father's house you better join the queue and stop making noise you get luck say you see water self .
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by mjabdulk: 10:40am On May 23, 2017
i doubt they are corpers because there is no sign of being corpers on them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP / Fct Corp Member’s Take Change To The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.