Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says (45435 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Worse Than Shit, I Rather Eat Shit Than Marry One. / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / I Rather Marry A Rich Ugly White Woman Than Marry Any Of These Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by uchennaq(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2017
Common sense no truly dey common shaa. This guy is just trying to pass a message on how lose 80% of unilag girls are, wetin you go come talk about imsu girls?

4 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by cashboss2017: 9:04am On May 23, 2017
afonja University

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Adebowale89(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2017
which Nigeria universities girls is clean in oloshosim

enter Anambra uni
oko poly
imsu
unn
owopoly
ireepoly
ekpoma and compare

no differences

I even heard some Anambra state uni girls are stripper

no Nigerian girls most esp in uni are exempted from these promiscuous act

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by warrenweste(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2017
Eleniyan15:
This man own still better

mapoly and unilag girls grin I no fit marry dem never
they can fvk anything bcus of cash too cheap

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Handsomecole(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2017
Seriously and average UNILAG babe is a runs girl. It's no longer a hidden fact. Just go to Ist Gate with ur car and park, you'll see them hover all around you.

9 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Adebowale89(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2017
cashboss2017:
afonja University

you're no more a baby. at least u are through with your waec

try and grow up

3 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by anochuko01(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2017
Businessideas:
Poorly educated man.Apparently,he doesn't know that UNILAG gave us Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi,Pastor Tunde Bakare, Pastor of Mountain of Fire, Pastor Osibanjo .So ask which any university in Nigeria matches UNILAG in producing top class Christian leaders in Nigeria
you don spoil market naa. you no even fit mention one woman. this man could have a point oo grin

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 9:10am On May 23, 2017
My junior sister wanted to fill UNILAG some years back in JAMB, na slap i use reset her brain. Tufia!
Place wey dem dey commit abortion everyday. Those girls are expert in abortions, they can use a biro cover to abort. Na so you go dey see foetus for bush every SINGLE DAY. Godforbid.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 9:11am On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
I would rather go to Allen Avenue, Ikeja and marry an olosho than to have a girlfriend who knows where Uni-Lag is located

If you know what goes on there, you will go on a 60 years dry fasting
ogini wetin dey go on dere?
gist me..

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by ModsWillKillNL: 9:11am On May 23, 2017
subtlemee:
He shouldn't generalise,nothing is usually 100%..there this 2%,1% or even 0.5 that are good

Can you be said to have passed an exam by scoring 2%?

4 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On May 23, 2017
XINZ:
Its what happens when you've sampled one too many UNILAG girls. grin

They tend to loose value and worth.

Talking from personal experience?

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 9:18am On May 23, 2017
AreaFada2:
Hmmmmm.

Most things good & bad begin in Lagos.

Wouldn't be surprising if runz girl stuff that is everywhere now also began there. And they may still be leading the way there.

Lagos is expensive, there are many beautiful things/trends to spend money on and many students are poor. These conditions create the fertile ground for runz.
rubbish. Is lagos more expensive than Abuja? Silly excuse

4 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by MMMscam: 9:19am On May 23, 2017
As preposterous as it sounds, he has a valid point. Arguably about 99% of girls in UNILAG are Chronic Runs girls. They can fuxk anything and anyone for money. Rates range from between #30k - #100k; especially all these so-called "slay queens" some foolish boys are dying for, they are all runs girls, or Call girls as they are called. Maybe 99.99% of female unilag graduates have done runs at one time or another. Strong chances are that unilag female graduate you want to marry is just another re-branded, re-packaged olosho, community-slut, night-club-hoe, booty-call runs girl that every area boy, ghetto gangster, club socialites and every Tom, Dixk and Harry in town with cash has fuxked. Good luck to finding the 0.01% that are decent! I can never let any of my sons marry a UNILAG graduate without THOROUGH FORENSIC CLINICAL INVESTIGATION INTO HER PAST LIFE AS AN UNDERGRADUATE. Most of them are coded sluts, but men with eyes that "see" can decipher them easily.

24 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 9:19am On May 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

[color=#550000][/color]
oko poly

Oko poly z d only name that caught my attention..wahz Oko poly...is it a poly where deekz fly around??

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 9:20am On May 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

oko poly

Oko poly z d only name that caught my attention..wahz Oko poly...is it a poly where deekz fly around??

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by pocohantas(f): 9:22am On May 23, 2017
Nigerians are such hypocritical set. Some men stick their manhood in everything but somehow think they deserve good women.

You'll rarely see responsible men ranting like this, they know what they attract.

This his painment is as a result of doing so many unimaginable things with UNILAG girls,but he doesn't want to marry them. He feels he deserves a good girl, one innocent girl will now hook his wayward prick and think she has gotten husband.

I wonder why some Nigerian men think they're the only one with fears, you think good ladies are not scared of marrying a man that has had sex with every woman out there? Or we're supposed to be happy you decided to settle with us? I wish every randy man gets married to olosho.

Ladies too need to get sense. When you know whom you are,you can demand and crave for a better partner.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Adebowale89(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2017
tizHoodBoyY:

na Anambra poly. dem they fvck hell in that place

no Nigeria uni girls is exempted. its their way
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 9:24am On May 23, 2017
MMMscam:
As preposterous as it sounds, he has a valid point. Arguably about 99% of girls in UNILAG are Chronic Runs girls. They can fuxk anything and anyone for money. Rates range from between #30k - #100k; especially all these so-called "slay queens" some foolish boys are dying for, they are all runs girls, or Call girls as they are called. Maybe 99.99% of female unilag graduates have done runs at one time or another. Strong chances are that unilag female graduate you want to marry is just another re-branded, re-packaged olosho, community-slut, night-club-hoe, booty-call runs girl that every area boy, ghetto gangster, club socialites and every Tom, Dixk and Harry in town with cash has fuxked. Good luck to finding the 0.01% that are decent! I can never let any of my sons marry a UNILAG graduate without THOROUGH FORENSIC CLINICAL INVESTIGATION INTO HER PAST LIFE AS AN UNDERGRADUATE. Most of them are coded sluts, but men with eyes that "see" can decipher them easily.

Do you even know where unilag is located? Ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Eleniyan15: 9:24am On May 23, 2017
warrenweste:

Mapoly? Are u for real bro?

Noo for fake
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2017
if you no come,you no go see-- a lot of guys point accusing fingers on these girls, little do you know that only few are into runs biz . I am currently a msc student and i can confidently say its not AS BAD AS YOU FOLKS OUTSIDE think about unilag babes,I use to think exactly like that too until i came around for study- some runs girl these days claim Unilag. An average girl wants to explore the university before graduation( the smarter ones will never be caught in the act).

5 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Adebowale89(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2017
beardlessdude:
My junior sister wanted to fill UNILAG some years back in JAMB, na slap i use reset her brain. Tufia!
Place wey dem dey commit abortion everyday. Those girls are expert in abortions, they can use a biro cover to abort. Na so you go dey see foetus for bush every SINGLE DAY. Godforbid.

no Nigeria universities is exempted from that scenario u mentioned above

I hope where she got admission to now, is heaven university?

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Brushless: 9:26am On May 23, 2017
subtlemee:
He shouldn't generalise,nothing is usually 100%..there this 2%,1% or even 0.5 that are good
This is an agreement in toto.
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by northvietnam(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2017
omiaruk:
why exposing your body, aunty uni shag, sorry lag

she's typical example of what the nigga was lamenting
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Jabioro: 9:26am On May 23, 2017
Let him even die of rumours in his face. He to claimed to be a saint..
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Atlantia(f): 9:29am On May 23, 2017
MMMscam:
Wow! shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Nobody: 9:33am On May 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

it's NOT heaven but it's faaaaaaaaar better than unilag. I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Mightyraw(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2017
subtlemee:
angry
Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by MMMscam: 9:37am On May 23, 2017
LARRYDKING:

Do you even know where unilag is located? Ignoramus.

Many years ago, I built a property in Community Road, Akoka. I own another one near Chemist, and another one at Ilaje. Who knows, maybe your father was among the laborers that were carrying my blocks and cements then while you were still in leaf diapers defecating all over the bush you were living. Bloody idiot!

12 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Zhirinovsky: 9:39am On May 23, 2017
If you stay close to any yahoo plus guy, you will understand the op. Most of unilag girls are walking shadows. Their destinies used by different yahoo boys for......
I once heard a story of a yahoo guy that was told by his babalawo to sleep with 15 Youngs girls and bring their panties for his ritual renewal. He was able to sleep with 15 unilag girls and took their panties to the babalawo but the ritual did not work because the babalawo found out that out of the 15 panties he brought only one was usable because the other 14 girls no longer have a destiny, their destinies had been used by people before.
If you have a young innocent daughter,keep her away from unilag.

4 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by MMMscam: 9:42am On May 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

Yes, it's practically a reality in all Nigerian universities, even the private ones owned by religious bodies. But the point is, this runs girls of a thing is more proliferated in certain tertiary institutions, and as much as I love Unilag, I won't deny that Unilag is one of the top runs girls schools.

3 Likes

Re: "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says by Fuckshiit: 9:42am On May 23, 2017
Uni$hàg grin

Fúcknîlag grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Men Must Know In Relationships / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.