Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,502 members, 7,826,879 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Questions About Relationships. Nigeria's First Q&A Site. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions About Relationships. Nigeria's First Q&A Site. (324 Views)

How True Can This Be About Relationships? / To All Guys That Read This And Pay Close Attention About Relationships / 7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Relationships. Nigeria's First Q&A Site. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 23, 2017
We have questions that need answers.

Here's one:

I have a friend who was in love with this girl, they both loved each other so very much in fact they were planning to get married but her parents wanted her to marry someone else, she painfully did. Now my friend has tried falling in love with someone else but still in love with the girl that’s now married. What should he do?

Join the interactive question and answer site.

Visit:
http://ideav.club/questions/question/can-you-help-me-with-a-relationship-advice-for-my-friend/

(1) (Reply)

The Ghanaian Dude Sings Like An Angel / Is Your Marriage Worth The Fight? 6 Things To Consider Before You Call It Quits / Perfect And Gorgeous Wedding Gowns For Bride To Be(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.