Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos (37202 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Olachase(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2017
Ho boy no be here hoo the man eat a lot of banana I love twins tho check my signature
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by hmuhammad(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2017
ify0019:
call or whatsapp the number in the picture below if interested thanks
use am de win for yourself, u come lie for people
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by uju22(f): 10:11am On May 23, 2017
Congratulations to them my love for twins
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by addikt(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
Seriously..Dah Husby Of Hers Is A Baller,u Mean 5 Goals In 2matches..BRAVO!!!

yeah beo....ND this last natch , he scored HAT-TRICK...

HE'S GOT A GREATER FUTURE BRO SINCE HE'S STILL UPCOMING. ...... .WATCH OUT for the world best grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Itzsamuraeh(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2017
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by basty: 10:13am On May 23, 2017
Just close that shop

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:13am On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Beautiful. I love twins.

Aaaw..Debbie my babbie.. welcome back.
Where hav u been? kiss
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Beautiful. I love twins.
We might be having our own set of twins soon..
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:15am On May 23, 2017
ednut1:
all this fixed match scammers una no get sense. see backgroup of ur pics, poverty written all over it

grin but why are u like this? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by jennyswt(f): 10:16am On May 23, 2017
I claim this blessing IJN amen

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:16am On May 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Aaaw..Debbie my babbie.. welcome back.
Where hav u been? kiss
Been to London to see the Queen. How are you? Hope recession no reach your side? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:16am On May 23, 2017
uju22:
Congratulations to them my love for twins

Uj dearie i can giv it to ya.. with just one shoot. wink
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:17am On May 23, 2017
kinibigdeal:

We might be having our own set of twins soon..
LOL shocked
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by oluwashedy: 10:17am On May 23, 2017
Ngokafor:
..Aww!!..cute couple and even cuter kids kiss.....

...who knows? ..next pregnancy may result in quadraplets embarassed

Biko they should rest jor.... Isnuh easy bringing up children in this buhari led economy
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Glomoni: 10:18am On May 23, 2017
It is only me that noticed her name "fruitful"?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Hadeehart101(f): 10:18am On May 23, 2017
This is so sweet...
I want something like this too
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Infinity0428(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2017
Make them just end am here oo or if them try another one make he no be say na 10 they come at once again..lol smiley grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by AworiLagosian: 10:18am On May 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:

The number of eggs released by the female during ovulation is what determines multiple birth, not the man.

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Ladyfranzy(f): 10:18am On May 23, 2017
Next one will be quadruplets. So be warned sir
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:19am On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Been to London to see the Queen. How are you? Hope recession no reach your side? cheesy

Hahahah no dear no reach my side o.
Na only konji reach my side oo.
But baby u no try at all.
U just disappeard like dat n serial konji nearly killed me no1 to cure it. tongue
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2017
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by martineverest(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2017
the man is just a street from mine.......
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:21am On May 23, 2017
jennyswt:
I claim this blessing IJN amen

Hol'p claim no more dearie.
Im here for u... just one shoot n ill multiply u by 3.
kiss
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by jaytime(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2017
Ngokafor:
..Aww!!..cute couple and even cuter kids kiss.....

...who knows? ..next pregnancy may result in quadraplets embarassed

Ah aaah. If it's you, so you will get pregnant again?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by vantage001: 10:22am On May 23, 2017
Hadeehart101:
This is so sweet...
I want something like this too
You wan kill ya husband with school fees and bills abi?
Abeg o.

Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:23am On May 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahah no dear no reach my side o.
Na only konji reach my side oo.
But baby u no try at all.
U just disappeard like dat n serial konji nearly killed me no1 to cure it. tongue
You no get Vaseline again? tongue
I get palm oil wey you fit use cure this konji oo cheesy
No mind me joor, got too busy for nl.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos by neutrotoba(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2017
ReorxTohGan:

Harry Kane style

Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos) / Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? / How Much Income Is Reasonable Before Marriage?