Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do (17828 Views)

Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / The Miracles That Proved Yahshua Was Sent By God Cannot Authenticate Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe
LMAO grin

He changed immediately so that the glaring evidence for it will not see him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 11:14pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You just surmised that its a lie . If you cannot provide cogent evidence to prove that 25 year old man never had those disabilities , then you have no reason to claim that it was a scam . tongue

I don't need to provide any evidence because the story doesn't even make any sense to you. You tried to make light of it by claiming it was poorly written and the other excuses you attempted to make initially. The story doesn't even make any sense to you as an individual.

And how you were able to evade Rasputin's healing of Czar Nicholas' son can shock the devil himself . Sir D the Chameleon grin

What is this nonsense. I told you to mention a celebrity that was healed after you claimed that many celebrities have recieved healing only for you to mention some elusive figure in 1900 Russia after which you discarded it saying that it wasn't God but some elusive force. When will you stop displaying madness na . Bro recieve sense tongue
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 11:15pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists and lies . I clearly said he babbled like a baby .
Did I quote you?
I was referring to dala.man and born.2freak
Is your conscience pricking you?
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 11:25pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists and lies . I clearly said he babbled like a baby .

Where in the scam report did it say that the guy babbled like a baby?
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Did I quote you?
I was referring to dala.man and born.2freak
Is your conscience pricking you?

You are a liar and you lied

end of story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

Where in the scam report did it say that the guy babbled like a baby?

Anyone who is healed of dumbness should babble like a baby .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by felixomor: 11:34pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

Guy chill no be fight.. grin

Mscheww,
Duplicate atheist grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 11:35pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Anyone who is healed of dumbness should babble like a baby .

An empty assumption on your part. No where did it say he babbled like a baby. Stop making things up.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Deicide: 11:38pm On May 30, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww,
Duplicate atheist grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 11:41pm On May 30, 2017
From the website of the lord's chosen.

Here is what was written KingEbukasBlog.

"

So the first day of the crusade the Pastor mounted the pulpit, he declared that "those that could not walk on their own should stand up and walk; those who could not hear or speak, let them speak and hear now. Immediately, my brother Tabugbo started to talk and hear what people were saying. I then asked him to say one,two, three,four in that order and he repeated after me. Infact, l thank God of chosen for making my brother to hear and speak again after 25 years,prior to this period, my brother could neither speak nor hear but today, he can hear and speak.
"

According to the scam of a testimony the guy could immediately hear and speak after 25 years of not being able to because he was born deaf and dumb. He could count 1 to 4 after he was prayed for. No where did it mention that he babbled like a baby. They said he started to talk and could hear what people were saying. Stop trying to lie to yourself to explain absurdity away.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 11:43pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

"

So the first day of the crusade the Pastor mounted the pulpit, he declared that "those that could not walk on their own should stand up and walk; those who could not hear or speak, let them speak and hear now. Immediately, my brother Tabugbo started to talk and hear what people were saying. I then asked him to say one,two, three,four in that order and he repeated after me. Infact, l thank God of chosen for making my brother to hear and speak again after 25 years,prior to this period, my brother could neither speak nor hear but today, he can hear and speak.
"

According to the scam of a testimony the guy could immediately hear and speak after 25 years of not being able to because he was born deaf and dumb. He could count 1 to 4 after he was prayed for. No where did it mention that he babbled like a baby. They said he started to talk and could hear what people were saying. Stop trying to lie to yourself to explain absurdity away.

Chisos!!
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Deicide: 11:44pm On May 30, 2017
"I then ask him to repeat......" abeg see fu*k up grin so the dude that was deaf from birth was able to understand that?
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

"

"

Oh blood of amadioha

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

"

"

Haba ! What is wrong with this testimony? And it was not said that he spoke fluently either . Why you dey vex ? Brother Tabugbo is healed and enjoying his freedom and you are not happy . The heart of the wicked atheist lipsrsealed cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 30, 2017
CatfishBilly, I see you viewing... wink

What can you say about the testimony of their Lord Jesus in the life of Bro talugbo through lord's chosen... wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 11:49pm On May 30, 2017
Dude was born deaf and dumb, how was he able to process/understand spoken language?
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 11:52pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Haba ! What is wrong with this testimony? And it was not said that he spoke fluently either . Why you dey vex ? Brother Tabugbo is healed and enjoying his freedom and you are not happy . The heart of the wicked atheist lipsrsealed cry

Everything is wrong with the scam. It was said that he could hear and speak. How can a person that have been deaf and dumb all his life hear and understand what was spoken to him? Yoi have ttwd to make so many excuses to explain away thr absurdity. The guy was used to deceive and scam people. The heart of the good Christain, always in support of scam and fraudulent activities.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 11:53pm On May 30, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Dude was born deaf and dumb, how was he able to process/understand spoken language?

He himself knows it doesn't make any sense at all. He tried many times to give excuses.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 11:53pm On May 30, 2017
CatfishBilly:

holy spirit, you need it
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 11:54pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:
"I then ask him to repeat......" abeg see fu*k up grin so the dude that was deaf from birth was able to understand that?

grin grin. No be small thing. The lord's chosen is truly a church of wonders. grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 11:59pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

grin grin. No be small thing. The lord's chosen is truly a church of wonders. grin

that healed person was CHOSEN to be healed and to talk coherently immediately

reminds me of the scene in matrix where various fighting skills are downloaded into Neo, no training, no practising

1 Like

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:59pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

Everything is wrong with the scam. It was said that he could hear and speak. How can a person that have been deaf and dumb all his life hear and understand what was spoken to him? Yoi have ttwd to make so many excuses to explain away thr absurdity. The guy was used to deceive and scam people. The heart of the good Christain, always in support of scam and fraudulent activities.

People who are deaf ad dumb can still communicate with hand signs . He understands that cannot experience sound or speak . And when he now does that , he'd by intuition would respond by repetition . I've already explained that our brains are designed to imitate and mimic behavior because of our motor neurons . That's why babies can learn to do anything from reactions , to actions , speech through imitative learning .

You sir are a dad and how did you teach your son how to speak when he was a baby ? How do you think he understood that you want him to repeat what you say ? Its all intuition . It just comes to us because we are designed that way .
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 12:05am On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

People who are deaf ad dumb can still communicate with hand signs . He understands that cannot experience sound or speak . And when he now does that , he'd by intuition would respond by repetition . I've already explained that our brains are designed to imitate and mimic behavior because of our motor neurons . That's why babies can learn to do anything from reactions , to actions , speech through imitative learning .

You sir are a dad and how did you teach your son how to speak when he was a baby ? How do you think he understood that you want him to repeat what you say ? Its all intuition . It just comes to us because we are designed that way .
Speech is a 2 way street, input and output and the most important input is through the ears. Mimicking movement has nothing to do with speech. It is purely a motor function.
It is impossible to understand spoken language when deaf, have you listened to an Ibibio man talk? Do you understand what he's saying?
That is because you've not had that type of auditory input. So, there's no way you can process and understand what he's saying.

3 Likes

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 12:08am On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

A person that has never heard or spoken in his entire life can not just hear someone tell him to speak after him and he'll be able to speak. Even kids are thought how to count repeatedly because they will need to master how the sound will be produced and uttered. Didn't you read where it says that the guy started to talk and hear what people were saying? Your church is truly a church of scam. tongue
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Speech is a 2 way street, input and output and the most important input is through the ears. Mimicking movement has nothing to do with speech. It is purely a motor function.
It is impossible to understand spoken language when deaf, have you listened to an Ibibio man talk? Do you understand what he's saying?
That is because you've not had that type of auditory input. So, there's no way you can process and understand what he's saying.

I don't think you get the argument . Understanding what is being said is not the issue . I don't need to understand the Ibibio man , but I can repeat his exact words . Same with babies . Have you tried teaching a baby how to speak ? Why is everyone now acting like this is new to him .

This is serious grin
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Nobody: 12:11am On May 31, 2017
CatfishBilly:

You need the holy spirit to be able to figure out that miracle wasn't a scam Bro
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2017
dalaman:

A person that has never heard or spoken in his entire life can not just hear someone tell him to speak after him and he'll be able to speak. Even kids are thought how to count repeatedly because they will need to master how the sound will be produced and uttered. Didn't you read where it says that the guy started to talk and hear what people were saying? Your church is truly a church of scam. tongue

Again sir , they never said he spoke fluently or even understood what he has saying . From my experience , I've had lot's of them , the healed individuals don't even understand , they just babble . In some cases : "Say 'One' " , the individual repeats "Say 'One'" . Its apparent they don't even understand . They just repeat . They understand clearly that you want them to speak (not to understand the spoken words ) . That's the point
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by CatfishBilly: 12:16am On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't think you get the argument . Understanding what is being said is not the issue . I don't need to understand the Ibibio man , but I can repeat his exact words . Same with babies . Have you tried teaching a baby how to speak ? Why is everyone now acting like this is new to him .

This is serious grin
This is the worst case of intellectual dishonesty I've seen in my entire life.
You know what bro?
Continue in your delusion.
I'm done.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2017
CatfishBilly:

This is the worst case of intellectual dishonesty I've seen in my entire life.
You know what bro?
Continue in your delusion.
I'm done.

ok

next !
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Nobody: 12:18am On May 31, 2017
That was how a church also miraculously healed a blind man from birth. After the healing, he was shown a purple handkerchief and asked to identify the color,low and behold "the blind barthemius was able to say the exact color, PURPLE"...

LOL, ÀWỌN 419 AYE

2 Likes

Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by dalaman: 12:21am On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Again sir , they never said he spoke fluently or even understood what he has saying . From my experience , I've had lot's of them , the healed individuals don't even understand , they just babble . In some cases : "Say 'One' " , the individual repeats "Say 'One'" . Its apparent they don't even understand . They just repeat . They understand clearly that you want them to speak (not to understand the spoken words ) . That's the point

More excuses. They guy said his brother could talk and hear what people were saying. You have failed.
Re: Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do by Pastafarian: 12:27am On May 31, 2017
adepeter26:
That was how a church also miraculously healed a blind man from birth. After the healing, he was shown a purple handkerchief and asked to identify the color,low and behold "the blind barthemius was able to say the exact color, PURPLE"...

LOL, ÀWỌN 419 AYE

Holy spirit revealed the name to him, have a little faith

with faith as small as mustard seed you can move mountains let alone give speech to the dumb and deaf

without faith it is impossible to be gullible please god

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa / Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) / Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.