Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents (59064 Views)

Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) / Abidjan Thief Forced To Consume Pepper After Getting Caught / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by justjify(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
kpaofame:
When you want to kill someone but you dont want blood on your hands grin grin grin

Oh Lawd!!! my Chest grin

2 Likes

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
E no go ever thief for him life again.
Who tell u? The thing dey him blood
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by sharpshooter01: 5:09pm On May 23, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by eyinjuege: 5:29pm On May 23, 2017
E don enter am
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by kpaofame: 5:30pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=justjify post=56805137][/quote]

permission to copy pinshure grin
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by ifyalways(f): 5:52pm On May 23, 2017
Hahaha. Serves him right
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by OtiKpa(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2017
I pity the guys poopooly hole if only he survies this free endtime feast.
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 23, 2017
Very serious discomfort aside, there don’t seem to
be long-term dangers, per se, in eating very hot
peppers
The responses that your body might have if you’d swallowed
a caustic substance come into play with high levels of
capsaicin because that is, after all, what the molecule
mimics. Those burn-sensing neurons, in your mouth,
stomach, and elsewhere, are going to do their thing whether
what you’ve swallowed will really kill you or just give you
some discomfort on the toilet.
But, hours or a day or so of very serious discomfort aside,
there don’t seem to be long-term dangers, per se, in eating
very hot peppers. Biologists have observed, however, that
administering capsaicin over long periods of time in young
mammals does result in the death of the pain neurons,
Bryant says. Setting the neurons off repeatedly wears them
out, and they don’t grow back.
Interestingly, there is even a theory that pepper plants might
have developed the molecule as a way to deter mammals
from chewing up their seeds. Birds, which eat pepper seeds
whole and helpfully spread them in their faeces, do not have
the necessary receptors to feel the burn. But in humans,
pepper plants have encountered a special kind of mammal
that courts the feeling, to the edge of reason and probably a
little bit beyond.
Luckily for the pepper, this does not seem to have damaged
its fortunes.

I pity that nigga (na lie I talk oh mke dem add salt join)

After today even to lie go dy give the nigga heart attack

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Kana80: 7:10pm On May 23, 2017
Rider23:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-QMN5jpZxohs/WSQmI1vQDVI/AAAAAAAMeA8/VmgZm9nj5ys32TBOUDG0hu32dMTtce2WgCLcB/s640/000.png[/img]
Instead of beating a thief, residents forced him to finish a bowl of pepper! LOL! In the viral video, The members of the community choose to punish him with eating pepper instead of beating.Only god knows what he will pass through after finishing this "meal" LOL!

Watch Video Here> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/instead-of-beating-thief-residents.html

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by iukpe: 7:33pm On May 23, 2017
Thief be like "see tyre for there nau"

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by toluwalopsy(f): 7:35pm On May 23, 2017
kpaofame:
When you want to kill someone but you dont want blood on your hands grin grin grin

Oh Lawd!!! my Chest grin

You're wicked. Aswear! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by justjify(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2017
kpaofame:

permission to copy pinshure grin
My brother, you are Over permitted.
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 23, 2017
So Farr it won't kill him.. I like this punishment. grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
Splinz:
Do they want to kill him ni? undecided So someone cannot steal again in peace? cheesy
Please don't break my ribs

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Blaine756(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2017
grin
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by azimibraun: 10:09pm On May 23, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Wow! Very hilarious I'm totally in support of this which is far way better than killing or burning them grin
that guy has been set on fire from the inside... Difference no too dey. this is just a bit more diplomatic.

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by azimibraun: 10:14pm On May 23, 2017
Jos " Killer " Pepper
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Burgerlomo: 11:15pm On May 23, 2017
azimibraun:
that guy has been set on fire from the inside... Difference no too dey. this is just a bit more diplomatic.

You're right they supposed to just give him a little bit of it and not the whole bowl, what they gave him can possibly messed up his internal organs and that can also lead to his dead God forbid though.

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by joinnow: 11:23pm On May 23, 2017
No try am where Westside people dey cos they go even lick the plate self and tell u thank u on top tongue

2 Likes

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Hades2016(m): 11:50pm On May 23, 2017
Tazdroid:

I taya o, some people think they own the life of any criminal dey nab.
So you never see where arm robbers do person something. ...... pray make u no see dia wahala OK ....
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by izobemheuwaize: 12:36am On May 24, 2017
This one I good here we will give him mixed cement and water in form of tea.
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by LordVinci: 12:38am On May 24, 2017
This boys stomach will be in riot grin
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by arixona: 1:16am On May 24, 2017
Lol
kpaofame:

Oh Lawd!!! my Chest grin

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by junioratallcost(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2017
mehn.... punishment upgraded.
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by murtalaa(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2017
Rider23:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-QMN5jpZxohs/WSQmI1vQDVI/AAAAAAAMeA8/VmgZm9nj5ys32TBOUDG0hu32dMTtce2WgCLcB/s640/000.png[/img]
Instead of beating a thief, residents forced him to finish a bowl of pepper! LOL! In the viral video, The members of the community choose to punish him with eating pepper instead of beating.Only god knows what he will pass through after finishing this "meal" LOL!

Watch Video Here> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/instead-of-beating-thief-residents.html
Yoruba man will do this with relish na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.