Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses (6135 Views)

FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator / "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali / Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses by ewigmee: 6:33pm On May 23, 2017
A gate man that manages his income very well can build a standard bungalow. He has mud houses as his choice or because of many wives and children.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses by menama(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2017
The dude that turned down an offer to acquire his farm for 1 billion naira?

Maybe poorest have another meaning different from what is obtainable in the English dictionary.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses by slivertongue: 6:39pm On May 23, 2017
Joephat:

He was impeached bcoz the opposition party has the majority seat in the house

Stop campaigning for an old man that will eat your destiny..

He spent just 8months before he was ousted

i have known the fact ostated above since the 1989. infact two of the house of assembly members returned the money the got from his successor to the state purse. they confessed that they removed him because he refused to grease their palms. one said his consciousness kept hunting him so he had no choice but to return the equivalent of what was given to him. NTA carried the news around 1993 or 1994. I also know the other mundane reasons why they impeached him but the actors have come forward to tell the truth
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses by Collyno82(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2017
must u be a governor to be rich? he is poor not because he is not corrupt but because he is lazy n not ingenious
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses by Joephat(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2017
slivertongue:

i have known the fact ostated above since the 1989. infact two of the house of assembly members returned the money the got from his successor to the state purse. they confessed that they removed him because he refused to grease their palms. one said his consciousness kept hunting him so he had no choice but to return the equivalent of what was given to him. NTA carried the news around 1993 or 1994. I also know the other mundane reasons why they impeached him but the actors have come forward to tell the truth

SilverTougue, continue your campaign I pray may them Grant me visa before 2019..

So I go dey one side dey watch how una go take dey commit suicide after voting him..
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses by slivertongue: 7:15pm On May 23, 2017
Joephat:

SilverTougue, continue your campaign I pray may them Grant me visa before 2019..

So I go dey one side dey watch how una go take dey commit suicide after voting him..

he is not contesting. By the way where are you running to? you voted in GMB against wise counsel and now wants leave the mess behind
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses by modik(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2017
lies!

he never earned salary?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Difference Between Nigeria And Rwanda Currency (pictures) / The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. / Jamiu Asuku Impacting Kogi With Free Medical Bills, Empowerment, Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.