Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. (6114 Views)

Obi's Budget In 2009 For Governor's Office Was Higher That Health And Education / Protesters Attack Oyo Governor's Office / Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by NoApology(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2020
Behold... The New Governor's Office at Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State.

To God Be The Glory!!!

Photo Speaks...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1115535125461858&id=476337222714988&__tn__=-R

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by NoApology(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2020
Don't confuse it with the Governor's Lodge though

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by NoApology(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
During construction

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by slivertongue: 6:24pm On May 18, 2020
magnificent

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by Nonsoboy4life(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2020
Nice one... Ebonyi Amaka...the most performing state in South East as at now

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by FisayoEkiti(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2020
.this is the only Igbo state I like it's people..cool headed and peaceful..and not the loud mouthed Anambra people

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by eunisam: 7:03pm On May 18, 2020
if not for tribalism, Dave Umahi is the right man to fix Nigeria.

call it white house and loud the volume jare.

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by Maadoo: 7:03pm On May 18, 2020
FisayoEkiti:
.this is the only Igbo state I like it's people..cool headed and peaceful..and not the loud mouthed Anambra people
Please go and download sense if you can’t find one... smh!!

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by alezzy13: 7:07pm On May 18, 2020
Na wa o! them swear for this man?? Just dey build and develope any how. . . grin

But seriously, WHERE ON EARTH DOES HE GET THE MONEY TO DO ALL THESE??

Kudos to him!!

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by stobery(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2020
Wack architectural design
Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by LLobiorah: 7:12pm On May 18, 2020
stobery:
Wack architectural design

Which one you don design?

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by rtdCivilservant: 7:13pm On May 18, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Nice one... Ebonyi Amaka...the most performing state in South East as at now
How far with that ur cheating gf?

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by Problemkid1: 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
FisayoEkiti:
Who cares about your stupid like. Will your like increase anything in our lives. Keep your foolish like to your stupid self, you prick!! grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by Sammy07: 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
FisayoEkiti:

Seconded

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by WitchInSiege: 7:29pm On May 18, 2020
FisayoEkiti:
[s].this is the only Igbo state I like it's people..cool headed and peaceful..and not the loud mouthed Anambra people[/s]

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by IGBOSON1: 7:41pm On May 18, 2020
NoApology:
Behold... The New Governor's Office at Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State.

To God Be The Glory!!!

Photo Speaks...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1115535125461858&id=476337222714988&__tn__=-R

Looks nice! The railings they used here looks nice too!

I’m not seeing much in the way of LANDSCAPING, so i hope such a large expanse of land is landscaped well with lawns and lots or trees...kinda like the White House.

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2020
FisayoEkiti:

Omambala and proud. We are the quantiessential Nigerians arrogant, proud and talented

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by muykem: 8:04pm On May 18, 2020
Nice one. Ebonyi people are cool headed devoid unreasonable emotion.

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by kelechi50: 8:11pm On May 18, 2020
FisayoEkiti:
Yeah,Anambra people are loud mouthed and that's why all the roads in every nook and cranny of the state are well tared and rural eletrifiction, through out the whole state. I want Governor Umahi to do more on rural eletrifiction,good road network through out the state.

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by agadez007(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2020
FisayoEkiti:
Its even somebody from Ekiti talking
Pass the Device to an Oyo person,That's the real Yoruba people,Ekiti is mixed with Edo blood

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by Aphrygian(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2020
agadez007:
Its even somebody from Ekiti talking
Pass the Device to an Oyo person,That's the real Yoruba people,Ekiti is mixed with Edo blood
Ekiti mixed with Edo Kwa,you better pickup the Nigerian map to check if Ekiti shares any border with Edo.

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by ProfAmaben(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2020
FisayoEkiti:
Not the skull mining Ekiti people

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by agadez007(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2020
Aphrygian:
Ekiti mixed with Edo Kwa,you better pickup the Nigerian map to check if Ekiti shares any border with Edo.
Do states need to share borders before they influence each other??
This one is not even a pure Ekiti man,Ekiti and Ondo states are a mixture of Yoruba and Edo people

What do you think the Ado in Ado Ekiti means

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by Aphrygian(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2020
agadez007:
This one is not even a pure Ekiti man,Ekiti and Ondo states are a mixture of Yoruba and Edo people

this will be the last time I will be schooling you because I can see you are a dollop head,you went to pick an article from Wikipedia,when the statement you quoted was even asking for citations, maybe you are ignorant of what a citation means or maybe you are actually worse than the dollop head I called you for quoting Wikipedia.
Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by Aditkd(f): 8:49pm On May 18, 2020
FisayoEkiti:
I schooled in the state university and lived there for a long time. The place is calm and peaceful. And my best friend is from there but his mum is Anambra.

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by agadez007(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2020
Aphrygian:
this will be the last time I will be schooling you because I can see you are a dollop head,you went to pick an article from Wikipedia,when the statement you quoted was even asking for citations, maybe you are ignorant of what a citation means or maybe you are actually worse than the dollop head I called you for quoting Wikipedia.
Geddifock outta here

look for an Oyo or Osun man,You are not worthy of my reply

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by cjrane: 8:57pm On May 18, 2020
Great building! But, Nigerians are too slow to change into anything. As long as the temporary governor's office exists, I don't see them using this building even in the next 2 years!

So, unless they move in immediately and start utilizing the building, I see it laying waste and overgrown by weed in a few months.

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by Sammy07: 9:04pm On May 18, 2020
agadez007:

Are you Okay

Which Ekiti and Ondo are mixture of Yoruba and Edo

Come to Ondo and say this.

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by Aphrygian(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2020
agadez007:
Geddifock outta here

look for an Oyo or Osun man,You are not worthy of my reply
your case is just a lost cause. You want to say 'Benin influenced the culture of the Ekitis' but no prove but just written rhetorics and conjectures. You have to prove by comparing their modes of dressings,trades, cultural dance,cultural festivals,rituals and not the stupid word 'OBA' that is being used by even the Oyos you are saying are the true yorubas.
Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by agadez007(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Are you Okay
Which Ekiti and Ondo are mixture of Yoruba and Edo
Come to Ondo and say this.
Go and ask your elders

Re: The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. by agadez007(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2020
Aphrygian:
your case is just a lost cause. You want to say 'Benin influenced the culture of the Ekitis' but no prove but just written rhetorics and conjectures. You have to prove by comparing their modes of dressings,trades, cultural dance,cultural festivals,rituals and not the stupid word 'OBA' that is being used by even the Oyos you are saying are the true yorubas.
This Nigga ignorant

ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC / 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69