Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. (2263 Views)

20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by deafeyez: 4:14pm On May 23, 2017
People always run to nairaland because they feel its a save place to get advise and since people don't know each other, atleast that much.
Some of these people running to NL are hurt by their friends hence see NL as the only place to get solace.
I have always been admired by some girls especially the matured ones of 28 to 35 as well as those between 18 and above. In fact, most of the girls i have dated had already admired me and are waiting for me to just say a word and they will just fall. But i have an issue, i cannot hold a conversation with any woman and most men too and this has scared all girls i come in contact with including d ones i have dated.
I currently have an Akwa Ibom friend very good at women but has never carried me along instead he is begging me to give my friends that i have dated and we have one problem or the other to him.

Just this evening, i and this my friend were sitting outside and my Igbo girl that has been liking me came to see me but because my friend is having good conversation with her, she gave him more attention that me.
Am so pissed up not with my friend but with myself for not being able to hold unto this girl. Last year, this my friend took a girl that always come to visit me in my place of work and they are both together till date.

Right now, am afraid to introduce any female friend to this guy because he always have the motive of having sex with them. Women also are always turned on at the way he converse with them.

I have decided to let go this girl already because it doesn't always work anytime i try to have conversation with her. I don't even know what to discuss with her. Gad, its so embarrassing i all what i think now is just to go in like snail.

The funniest thing is this guy cannot stop a beautifull girl or i have not seen a clean good girl with him but he like all my girls all.
I don't know if i am an INTROVERT or just SHY or maybe because i am 5ft + but hmmm even my lastborn has a girl why can't me

Well all bashing and insults are welcomed but great advise are appreciated on how to improve on myself.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by youngest85(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2017
Two things always on my mind....

Money and pusssy
Puss$y and money

1 Like

Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by Ekakamba: 4:20pm On May 23, 2017
Sorry nicca, me understand your plight.

You need to start watching telemundo or ZeeWorld..

All the best homie.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by deafeyez: 4:24pm On May 23, 2017
Ekakamba:
Sorry nicca, me understand your plight.

You need to start watching telemundo or ZeeWorld..

All the best homie.

Thanks but since after THE VOW on Zeeworld, i have never picked interest on any.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by ikp120(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2017
You don't have problem bro.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 23, 2017
Your problem is, you're not outspoken and it has nothing to do with you being an introvert. You should learn how to express yourself often.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by Arsenalholic1: 4:38pm On May 23, 2017
deafeyez:

I currently have an Akwa Ibom friend very good at women but has never carried me along instead he is begging me to give my friends that i have dated and we have one problem or the other to him

This your friend is dangerous. Especially if he's not showing you one or two "skills". These are the kinda guys can f their friends wife behind them.

With that said, your friend has obviously mastered the art of pick up and seduction. Pester him to hand you his materials (the ones he learned from) or even teach you his skills.

The first thing you need to build up is your confidence. Once you can nail that down things become easier.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by ikbnice(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2017
Develop your weaknesses first
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by deafeyez: 4:56pm On May 23, 2017
Arsenalholic1:

This your friend is dangerous. Especially if he's not showing you one or two "skills". These are the kinda guys can f their friends wife behind them.

With that said, your friend has obviously mastered the art of pick up and seduction. Pester him to hand you his materials (the ones he learned from) or even teach you his skills.

The first thing you need to build up is your confidence. Once you can nail that down things become easier.

He will always ask me to tell them to come to my and guy a girl u have barely known?
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by NairalandCS(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2017
Op gimme the phone number of that your friend
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by McBrooklyn(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
grin
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by peter0071(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2017
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... gerari here mehn!!! in igbo language...Si ebea puo
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by deafeyez: 5:50pm On May 23, 2017
NairalandCS:
Op gimme the phone number of that your friend

Pls don't call her o 08030803080
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by Mansions: 8:15pm On May 23, 2017
You have to jokingly warn your friend not to be conversing or discussing with any girl that comes visiting you . One of my guy is like that but I have warned him joking and he has stopped it and respect himself
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 23, 2017
If you were already in a r/ship, that's how another nicca would easily sweep her away, so yes, let her go, and thank your lucky stars.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by deafeyez: 8:36pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Your problem is, you're not outspoken and it has nothing to do with you being an introvert. You should learn how to express yourself often.

Yes, expressing myself has been a big problem. I constantly see girls who admire me but it takes me days waiting for the right time.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 23, 2017
u will b d 1 selecting babes....with the BANG N ADVANCED BANG EBOOKS grin
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by deafeyez: 11:45pm On May 24, 2017
Mylestone:
u will b d 1 selecting babes....with the BANG N ADVANCED BANG EBOOKS grin

Hmmmmm Which one come be that one.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by Nobody: 12:06am On May 25, 2017
deafeyez:

Hmmmmm Which one come be that one.

op jos go n pm me on watsapp u won't regret it
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by deafeyez: 12:37am On May 25, 2017
Mylestone:

op jos go n pm me on watsapp u won't regret it

Hmmm how do I do that. Ur digit I no no.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by Nobody: 3:22am On May 25, 2017
Molly and MoreLyn z all you need

*winkz
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by brandydaniells(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2017
calm down and listen to general IBB wise words

monkey de work and suffer but baboon dey chop ...........
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by deafeyez: 3:45pm On May 28, 2017
brandydaniells:
calm down and listen to general IBB wise words

monkey de work and suffer but baboon dey chop ...........

Man, I no wan suffer na and another nigga way on a normal ground no fit walk upto these girls but through me dey collect Wetin I suppose collect.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by irewoleola(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2017
Bro. You dont have any problem. The thing is....you like these girls too much thats why you are always careful with what you say to them by so doing, you start picking your words and When you pick your words, you will soon run out on what to say.

Just be yourself around them. The most effective way to keep a conversation going is by talking a strol. When they come around....take them on a walk down your street.

Like that you will surely see variety of things to pick up a conversation from.

Try googling how to compliment a girl.

So in between your walking and talking you chip in little compliments like
"i like the way you walk" then say something funny like "oya catwalk let me see"

after awhile...she will start feeling relaxed and free with you.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2017
Another nigga with no GAME!!!! Well luminouz is always there to help out!!!
Ready for ur first lesson OP? grin
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by NairalandSARS: 11:32pm On May 28, 2017
deafeyez:
People always run to nairaland because they feel its a save place to get advise and since people don't know each other, atleast that much.
Some of these people running to NL are hurt by their friends hence see NL as the only place to get solace.
I have always been admired by some girls especially the matured ones of 28 to 35 as well as those between 18 and above. In fact, most of the girls i have dated had already admired me and are waiting for me to just say a word and they will just fall. But i have an issue, i cannot hold a conversation with any woman and most men too and this has scared all girls i come in contact with including d ones i have dated.
I currently have an Akwa Ibom friend very good at women but has never carried me along instead he is begging me to give my friends that i have dated and we have one problem or the other to him.

Just this evening, i and this my friend were sitting outside and my Igbo girl that has been liking me came to see me but because my friend is having good conversation with her, she gave him more attention that me.
Am so pissed up not with my friend but with myself for not being able to hold unto this girl. Last year, this my friend took a girl that always come to visit me in my place of work and they are both together till date.

Right now, am afraid to introduce any female friend to this guy because he always have the motive of having sex with them. Women also are always turned on at the way he converse with them.

I have decided to let go this girl already because it doesn't always work anytime i try to have conversation with her. I don't even know what to discuss with her. Gad, its so embarrassing i all what i think now is just to go in like snail.

The funniest thing is this guy cannot stop a beautifull girl or i have not seen a clean good girl with him but he like all my girls all.
I don't know if i am an INTROVERT or just SHY or maybe because i am 5ft + but hmmm even my lastborn has a girl why can't me

Well all bashing and insults are welcomed but great advise are appreciated on how to improve on myself.
You have social anxiety disorder.
I suffer the same thing too. I advise you meet a psychotherapist.
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by Akposkool(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2017
Oga stop that friendship before it stops your marriage in future. Please join me celebrate am a year older today
Re: Help, My Female Friends Admire My Friend. by deafeyez: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2017
NairalandSARS:

You have social anxiety disorder.
I suffer the same thing too. I advise you meet a psychotherapist.

I met a doctor once who asked me several questions and then prescribe a drug "Zoloft" that took me out of my destination to find yet i still feel no better.
I always have negative thoughts and would never feel free with so many.
My friends always complains that i hide things alot but they dont understand.
I will still give a try tho to a psychotherapist.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Act As A Gay In A Movie For #30million / Cousin In Love / Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.