Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Open Letter To The Governor Of Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Governor Of Anambra State (631 Views)

Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju / Inec Declares Victor Umeh Winner Of Anambra Central Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Governor Of Anambra State by Goodygab: 5:14pm On May 23, 2017
OPEN LETTER TO THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE, H.E. Chief Willie M. Obiano By Comr. Goodluck Chima Gabriel....

Effect of the Neglect of Ifite-Amansea Road

Your Excellency, I commend you for your laudable achievements so far in the State... I also appreciate you for the solar street lights you provided in all the major streets of Ifite thereby reducing the rate of crime at night in the area.
But Sir, you have not done enough for the UNIZIK Community.
About 60% of UNIZIK students reside In Ifite and about 65-70% ply the road to school everyday. The students massively voted for you in 2013 hoping that you will fix the road as promised. But almost 4 years now, the road is worse.
Sir I want you to know that UNIZIK students are not fools at all as NO REASONABLE UNIZIK STUDENT WILL VOTE FOR YOU if the road is not fixed as soon as possible as the neglect of the road has caused a lot if havoc especially during this raining season as students had to miss lecture once it rains in the morning.. (The photos speaks for itself).
Some time last year on a sanitation day when you visited the area, you promised to reconstruct the road as soon as possible. We the students hailed you hoping for the promise to be delivered. But its been over a year now yet the road is still bad.
Sir I want to remind you that It is not only between Emmanuel Lodge to Miracle junction that is bad ( in regards to the drainage system you are doing only there), down school is worse. So I plead for the extention of the ongoing drainage construction to down school Sir.
And also, Ifite road really need expansion as the width is too shallow for safety purpose Sir...
Thank you Your Excellency as we anticipate the quick construction/rehabilitation of the road....

Long Live Anambra State
Long Live Ndigbo

(c) Comrade Goodluck Chima Gabriel
Concerned Student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka...

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Governor Of Anambra State by deboysben(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2017
seriously govt need to do something in that road. I don't know if it's the fault of workers or that the govt . moreover the road is too narrow.
Re: Open Letter To The Governor Of Anambra State by nonsobaba: 6:24pm On May 23, 2017
Contractors are already on site and it is just the rains that are stopping work there now.

I don't know if you are really a UNIZIK student but your threat is dead on arrival as the deputy governor will grab all Unizik votes for Obiano whether the road is completed in time or not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fed Govt To Pay N2 Billion Ecological Fund Each To 19 States, Fct / Compilation By FFK / Groups Give Fg 48 Hours To Cancel Planned Concession Of P’harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.