Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos (46410 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video / Unseen Video Of Canadian Lawmaker Begging For African Cap In Ooni Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Nobody: 12:57am On May 24, 2017
Wow, he is coming on my birthday, July 1st. Yay!
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Siscooh: 1:16am On May 24, 2017
This man may be the President of Nigeria in 2023 if Jesus tarries.
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by popplm(m): 4:49am On May 24, 2017
ademusiwa3r:

The city of Brampton invited Ile ife
Ile Ife is just a city

Ile Ife is not the cradle of the Yoruba people.
Many People failed high school.

Ooni of ife is not a king.. he is just a lower title. Ooni of ife is a paid staff of the osun state government.

Ooni of ife is on the payroll of osun state government.
Nigerian-Canadian Association failed high school
hello?...pls go back to bed, tommorow is another day.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Myself2(m): 6:11am On May 24, 2017
StarBukola:
Tall fine man! Oh King

Take it easy now young blood,,,,,,,, Ojaja II does not seem like the polygamous type so put some ice on that mound cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Myself2(m): 6:13am On May 24, 2017
sbashir10:
This guy they rep sha... osun people are proud of you my nigga... Oni of ife

Not only Osun people,,,,,correct people everywhere are proud of Ojaja II
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Myself2(m): 6:15am On May 24, 2017
mekstaniac:
Ooni waka waka traveler

Buhari sef dey kearn work where this 1 dey

Are you the aboba ku of Mr Rilwan Akiolu
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by shockwave(m): 6:42am On May 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Jobless and wandering king......

What exactly is this man's job as an ooni

Kingship has gone to the dogs.. yeye dey smell
Your monicker already summarized it all! Weyrey!
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by r2beez(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2017
emeijeh:
Me: Hope they also visited the Oba of Lagos?

Oba Of Lagos:

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by StarBukola(f): 6:50am On May 24, 2017
Myself2:

Take it easy now young blood,,,,,,,, Ojaja II does not seem like the polygamous type so put some ice on that mound cheesy cheesy
in boss baby voice googoo gaga lipsrsealed
author=romeorails post=56816196]Bukola shey wa kuku fe angry angry[/quote]na u I wan fe tongue tongue
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

hatred has reduced your senses. try and get rid of it before rehab call

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by StarBukola(f): 6:51am On May 24, 2017
romeorails:
Bukola shey wa kuku fe angry angry
na u I wan fe! grin grin
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by StarBukola(f): 6:53am On May 24, 2017
grandstar:

He's a married man! Keep your eyes from him! grin
I don't do married men! sad angry angry angry
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by StarBukola(f): 7:01am On May 24, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Eye cahn be your king too.

Ayam also tall and Fine like a glass of wine. embarassed
and me dey look for king before

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Callmedondee(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

U are very stupid and I can't blame u cos I am very sure u have no important elders in where u come from. Stupid idiot
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by StarBukola(f): 7:04am On May 24, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Eye cahn be your king too.

Ayam also tall and Fine like a glass of wine. embarassed
and me dey look for king before wink
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by colbankz(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by colbankz(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2017
ademusiwa3r:

The city of Brampton invited Ile ife
Ile Ife is just a city

Ile Ife is not the cradle of the Yoruba people.
Many People failed high school.

Ooni of ife is not a king.. he is just a lower title. Ooni of ife is a paid staff of the osun state government.

Ooni of ife is on the payroll of osun state government.
Nigerian-Canadian Association failed high school

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by grandstar(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2017
StarBukola:
I don't do married men! sad angry angry angry

Its a joke! Didn't you see the beaming guy
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by one4GOD(f): 7:39am On May 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Who mess cool cool cool cool look at the face of that man on Ooni's left cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by chngebeginwthme: 7:48am On May 24, 2017
Segadem:
...that one no be Oba but Olori ebi of Lagos

He is the Leader of all Obas in Lagos so get a life..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Stbottle(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

grin grin grin grin pained you have no glory in life
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by ElsonMorali: 8:15am On May 24, 2017
StarBukola:
and me dey look for king before wink

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by chngebeginwthme: 8:25am On May 24, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Kabiyesi o, even obasanjo bow before him as a sign of respect.

And you want Oba of Lagos to also bow to him?

You guys should stop this nonsense, Akiolu is a respected first class king from Lagos and Ooni first class and respected one from Osun.

So now when There is rift between them and because he is Ooni Akiolu should prostrate for him?

Is like Saying a Governor should bow for another Governor..
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

And you want Oba of Lagos to also bow to him?
Oba don't bow for fellow oba, but i don't see obasanjo bowing for oba of lagos island.
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by chngebeginwthme: 8:40am On May 24, 2017
alizma:

shey you know say one oba from Lagos wey mess up with this Ooni has not recover from his lost?
I just dey remind you in case you don forget or u no hear before

That Oba Palace na Govt property so na Lagos State money them go take fix am back..
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2017
More are still coming! When you honour God you can't remain the same! He offered God highest seat in his palace through Adeboye and here comes a highest invitation ever to a monarch.

God please teach me more about HUMILITY!
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Thryphosa(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2017
StarBukola:
Tall fine man! Oh King

Olubukola!
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Fire gutted Oba of lagos palace where he keeps all his trademark and important regalia...

so you watch out am sure you have your nysc and school certificates photocopies
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2017
kiss Oya Femi nau, Kin fi owo ba e Je kiss
StarBukola:
na u I wan fe! grin grin
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by StarBukola(f): 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
Thryphosa:

Olubukola!
yaya ekeini
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by StarBukola(f): 4:52pm On May 24, 2017
romeorails:
kiss Oya Femi nau, Kin fi owo ba e Je kiss
where my ring dey now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) / The Beauty Of Igbo Isiagu Attire / Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.