Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos (46382 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video / Unseen Video Of Canadian Lawmaker Begging For African Cap In Ooni Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by chngebeginwthme: 7:22am On May 25, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Oba don't bow for fellow oba, but i don't see obasanjo bowing for oba of lagos island.

LOL you think so, Well you should look out to see how he will bow to any Oba..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by AworiLagosian: 9:14am On May 25, 2017
Segadem:
...that one no be Oba but Olori ebi of Lagos

grin
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by Nobody: 9:22am On May 25, 2017
We no need ring nauuu angry

That ring na jst decoration, I would rather give u a rose flower with sweet fragrance angry angry

Shey ring wantu smell nii angry angry
StarBukola:
where my ring dey now
Re: Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos by StarBukola(f): 7:05pm On May 25, 2017
romeorails:
We no need ring nauuu angry

That ring na jst decoration, I would rather give u a rose flower with sweet fragrance angry angry

Shey ring wantu smell nii angry angry
hmm dey dere now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) / The Beauty Of Igbo Isiagu Attire / Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi And His Lamborghini In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.