Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (59644 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos) / Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:
the ex is selfish any Muslim Woman married to a Muslim man should expect new wife at anytime... Juliet to should expect anything at anytime any moment.
don't say that..i know their religion permits it..but the women are not happy with that tradition..i mean,especially the first wife...most times,to keep a home together..some Muslim men decide not to take a second wife...
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Tecno66: 9:46am On May 24, 2017
with pound sterling, woman matter na point and kill. The woman no even mind if wife dey before.
metroparrot:

There are indications that Super Eagles and Leicester City forward Ahmed Musa has tied the knot with his new heartrob Juliet Ejue.

The 24-year-old who recently divorced his wife Jamila, a mother of two children, has now settled with his new bae Juliet. Reports say the love birds have been dating for over two years now.

Although the couple are yet to officially make it public, from the latest picture posted by Musa’s teammate in the national team and friend Juwon Oshinawa, it appears the duo have 'sealed' their marriage.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photo-ahmed-musa-officially-marries-new.html

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by gidyambi(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2017
Nicki Minaj Confirms Nas Dating Rumors, Admits To ‘Sleepovers’
Days after their viral loved-up photo broke the internet, Nicki Minaj has finally admitted to being in a relationship with legendary rapper Nas.
The rapper made this admission on her recent feature on Ellen DeGeneres show where she also spoke about her charity.
Recall that Nas and Nicki put up coordinated Instagram posts early this May, sparking rumours that they are dating, but both stars never addressed it, until Nicki went on Ellen’s show.
“He’s so dope…he’s such a king,” Minaj said. “Shout out to Queens, New York, we’re both from Queens. He’s the king of Queens, and I’d like to think I’m the queen of Queens. He’s a rap legend, and I have a lot of respect for that. And he’s kinda cute too.”
“Have you had sleepovers yet?” DeGeneres asked, urging the rapper to speak more, and she did. “We have! Yup. I go to (his house)…I just thought him coming to me was too forward. Let me clarify, we didn’t do the…” “The nasty?” Ellen said.
“No, because I’m just chilling right now, I’m celibate. I wanted to go a year without dating any men, I hate men. But I might make an exception to the rule for him,” Minaj said, revealing Nas told her to say hello to Ellen for him. “(But) he definitely doesn’t know I’m really going to talk to you about it.”
Minaj, who first teased her romance with Nas on Instagram earlier this month, confirmed her split with rapper Meek Mill in January. Following her breakup, Minaj publicly reunited with her Young Money labelmate and supposed former fling Drake, who had a much-publicized feud with Meek.
Drake acknowledged his reunion with Minaj onstage at the BBMAs.
“I want to say, Nicki Minaj, I’m so glad we found our way back because I love you and I could never ever ever see it any other way,” he said.

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Kith: 12:22pm On May 24, 2017
Wishaky:
"The 24-year-old who recently divorced his wife Jamila, a mother of two children"

24yrs old ke?
Is it Musa that is 24yrs old or his ex?

footballer and lai mohamed
the new juliet nko how old is she.
they will just lying like buhari and lai mohamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by booksrite(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
footballer and lai mohamedthe new juliet nko how old is she.they will just lying like buhari and lai mohamed

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) / Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.