Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) (28593 Views)

Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / See How Aliko Dangote Saved Emir Sanusi From Being Removed / Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by FriendNG: 11:23pm On May 23, 2017
Obstruction of Justice: Men who Derail Investigation Against Emir of Kano

The Kano State House of Assembly has suspended probe of the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II.

The Emir was initially being investigated over the complaints of “questionable expenditures and financial misappropriations” estimated at N3.4 billion. But the House has decided to drop the probe after Kano State governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, pleaded on behalf of the emir.

Ganduje did not act alone. Here are the individuals who prevailed on the House to stop the Investigation:

1. The Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

2. President of the Nigerian Senate, Bukola Saraki.

3. Speaker of the Nigerian House of Representative, Yakubu Dogara.

4. Governor of Kano State Abdullahi Ganduje

5. Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar, the spiritual leader of Nigeria’s seventy million Muslims.

6. Retired –General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, former head of state and Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

7. Retired-General Abdulsalami Abubakar, former head of State and Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

8. Alike Dangote, Africa’s richest man and CEO of Dangote Group

9. Aminu Dantata, Nigerian businessman and promoter of Kano State Foundation

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/23/obstruction-justice-men-who-derail-investigation-against-emir-kano

3 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by Built2last: 11:32pm On May 23, 2017
Nigeria my country
Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by stonemasonn: 11:57pm On May 23, 2017
abi they set him up and afterwards saved him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by FriendNG: 12:08am On May 24, 2017
It is clear that Only Buhari is ready to fight corruption.

Osinbanjo just as acting President he is obstructing fight against corruption.

Shame on listed others that support corruption.

Shame on Nairalanders that will defend this act.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:18am On May 24, 2017
Yemi Osinbajo is one highly corrupt fake pastor. His antecedent is a pointer.

Anybody that blasted those supporting politicians that were allegedly corrupt and turn around to defend Osinbajo or any of the aforementioned is an hypocrite raised to power 100.

We must condemn what is improper irrespective of whose Ox is gored.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by obonujoker(m): 2:00am On May 24, 2017
But but but... in the end, Osibanjo will make a better President and Leader than the dullard sha.... ikan to matter niyen.... cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by BlowBack: 2:44am On May 24, 2017
funniest thing is that Osinbanjo even as acting President is the least influential person on that list

FACT

35 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by Blue3k(m): 3:18am On May 24, 2017
Wow this is Insane. Why do all these parties have interest in this matter. I do believe there's something nefarious going on. What ever going on they probably have the hands deep in the mud.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by kahal29: 4:21am On May 24, 2017
Even you Osinbajo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by nku5: 6:03am On May 24, 2017
Obstruction of justice by the godfathers and little Commissioner Osunbande grin grin

I am tired of this country abeg. Can we have that referendum?

Imagine if Jonathan had gone to beg Governor Dickson not to indict a corrupt Amanyanabo?? We for no hear word about kwaraption. I really thank God for this buhari presidency

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by fulanimafia: 6:25am On May 24, 2017
Osinbajo has seriously disappointed me and a lot of other Nigerians who believed in his incorruptibility due to his status as a clergyman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2017
fulanimafia:
Osinbajo has seriously disappointed me and a lot of other Nigerians who believed in his incorruptibility due to his status as a clergyman.
A mere commissioner, what can he do?

9 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by fulanimafia: 6:33am On May 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

A mere commissioner, what can he do?
He can act as President... something neither you nor your ancestors have ever done.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2017
fulanimafia:
He can act as President... something neither you nor your ancestors have ever done.
I am bigger than that bro..

I would quote you someday when I become the president of Niger Delta....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by donpapa(m): 6:37am On May 24, 2017
Meanwhile, someone was burnt to ashes for stealing phone chargers at Abule Egba last weekend.. but bigger thieves were given high level of scientific protection! Welcome to Nigeria, where corruption is religiously celebrated..
Please what's the definition of hypocrisy again?

5 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by fulanimafia: 6:39am On May 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I am bigger than that bro..

I would quote you someday when I become the president of Niger Delta....
Amen. That's the spirit...I pray your dream comes true.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2017
fulanimafia:
Amen. That's the spirit...I pray your dream comes true.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by beautiesplace: 6:43am On May 24, 2017
We only fight selective fights here

5 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by DaudaAbu(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2017
The probe is created to silence SLS on the obvious issues he is raising

That doesnt make the problem go away. It only suppresses it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by malton: 7:03am On May 24, 2017
Why have you been on this Sanusi matter as if your life depends on it?

Seems like his many revelations affected you the most.

Why are you so anti-progress?

Have you no desire to become better?

I bet silencing people is your best form of defence?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by jordyspices: 7:31am On May 24, 2017
Am not suprised osinbade name is no1 afterall na osinbade law firm simmon copper wey sanusi usw stop im prosecution wen gej accused him of corruption wen he was d governor of the cbn afonja will always be slave to the hausa fulani chai no be today e don tey

4 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by southsouthman: 8:06am On May 24, 2017
fulanimafia:

Do not be disappointed, Osinbanjo was once Sanusi's lawyer when he had issues with the GEJ government. So no bi today Osi dey defend Sanusi

9 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by GuntersChain(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2017
What are friends for? They stood behind there own

3 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by FriendNG: 9:40am On May 24, 2017
You should know his defenders na. Lagos Ibadan Newspaper. Tinubu Media Centre.

TonyeBarcanista:
Yemi Osinbajo is one highly corrupt fake pastor. His antecedent is a pointer.

Anybody that blasted those supporting politicians that were allegedly corrupt and turn around to defend Osinbajo or any of the aforementioned is an hypocrite raised to power 100.

We must condemn what is improper irrespective of whose Ox is gored.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2017
More like ppl dat shielded him from corruption probe? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by naptu2: 11:25am On May 24, 2017
FriendNG:
Obstruction of Justice: Men who Derail Investigation Against Emir of Kano

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/23/obstruction-justice-men-who-derail-investigation-against-emir-kano

That's not Aminu Dantata in that picture. That's his late nephew, Abdulkadir Sanusi Dantata (founder of Dantata And Sawoe) who died in 2012.

https://www.nairaland.com/865596/dantata-dies-germany

1 Like

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by Evergreen4(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2017
Our vice president who is a pastor have join bad gang.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by mr2kay(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2017
Evergreen4:
Our vice president who is a pastor have join bad gang.
asin ehn see all the top men controlling Nigeria shocked.The investigation should be stopped meaning the money has loss or I don't understand

1 Like

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by SalamRushdie: 11:29am On May 24, 2017
This is the same man that was giving a whole president so much problem and now a common governor has humbled him ..Jonathan didn't know how to use his power as President I swear

12 Likes

Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by Originality007: 11:29am On May 24, 2017
seen
Re: 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) by tuniski: 11:29am On May 24, 2017
FriendNG:
It is clear that Only Buhari is ready to fight corruption.

Osinbanjo just as acting President he is obstructing fight against corruption.

Shame on listed others that support corruption.

Shame on Nairalanders that will defend this act.
Wake up buhari is not fighting corruption!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) / We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / Results Of 2021 APGA Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.