Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,409 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN (1841 Views)

2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket / Nigerians Among World's Hungriest People In 2018 - UN Report / Nigeria's Oil Reserve To Dry Up In 30 Years ― Ibe Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by rose54321: 4:47am On May 25, 2017
What saddens me is corruption. If all the donations were judiciously used, there would be over feeding and not starvation.
Nigeria needs to kill corruption
Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by ogododo: 10:28am On May 25, 2017
kenny987:

The annoying part is that it is mainly Christians and Southerners that will try to aid these ingrates who will still turn around and kill them at the slightest opportunity while their wicked northern leaders ignore them and still get revered because of slavish religious beliefs and inclinations.

If you have give and leave God to do the judging.
Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by ogododo: 10:29am On May 25, 2017
kenny987:

The annoying part is that it is mainly Christians and Southerners that will try to aid these ingrates who will still turn around and kill them at the slightest opportunity while their wicked northern leaders ignore them and still get revered because of slavish religious beliefs and inclinations.

Give and throw way face and let God do the judging..
Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by gberra: 7:57am On May 26, 2017
kenny987:

Baby vipers are just as poisonous as their forebears. That ship is very much around and this attitude of easy forgetfulness/acceptance is what makes u and I impervious to the dangerous sting of such seeming innocents until it's too late...

Person wey no knw where rain start to dey beat am...u know the rest
This is quite unbelievable. Is this what you've got to say about little innocent forgiving children? .. You've really sunk lower than could be imagined.

Meanwhile, hundred of thousands of Muslims are being slaughtered by Christians in C.A.R. I bet you don't know.. Stop being an iceberg & let blood flow in you.

-- Daddy
Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by gberra: 8:15am On May 26, 2017
rose54321:
What saddens me is corruption. If all the donations were judiciously used, there would be over feeding and not starvation.
Nigeria needs to kill corruption
If only you'd stop defending corrupt ass & realize that the call for accountability is not a witch hunt but justice.

--Daddy
Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by DieBuhari: 8:35am On May 26, 2017
Jabioro:
The amount of aids fund going to north east is enough to fund new refinery yet they keep on complaining.. their leaders are.....
Don't trust these aid agencies too much.
$250 million dollars? Somebody wants to buy a new house with some of that money.
Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by Litmus: 8:42am On May 26, 2017
No matter what Nigeria does, Nigeria will struggle to cope with Boko caused hunger in the North East if Nigeria does not manage borders. Ask yourself why there are no starving people in Niger, Chad and to some extent Cameroon. People in the Niger Republic and Chad regularly suffered hunger and starvation caused by drought even in the days before Bokloharam but suddenly, now when things should be worst, they're not in the news for starvation.

I don't want them to starve, of course, I just recorn that their starving are probably all adding to the numbers of our starving in the great mix-up happening in the north as World Humanitarian Agencies turn part of Northen Nigeria into major assistance centers.
Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by kenny987(f): 10:12am On May 26, 2017
gberra:
This is quite unbelievable. Is this what you've got to say about little innocent forgiving children? .. You've really sunk lower than could be imagined.

Meanwhile, hundred of thousands of Muslims are being slaughtered by Christians in C.A.R. I bet you don't know.. Stop being an iceberg & let blood flow in you.

-- Daddy

Mr gberra, I am not beholden to you in any way and you do not get to judge my thought processes and opinions. They are not bound to agree with yours or even the conventional and that's none of your business. Kindly stay off my mentions and stop constituting a nuisance on this forum. If you want to trade notes, how about the recent explosion in Manchester by a muslim, an attack which ISIS has claimed responsibility for? We've turned one cheek too many, there is no other to turn...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by gberra: 11:08am On May 26, 2017
kenny987:

Mr gberra, I am not beholden to you in any way and you do not get to judge my thought processes and opinions. They are not bound to agree with yours or even the conventional but that's none of your business. Kingly stay off my mentions and stop constituting a nuisance on this forum. If you want to trade notes, how about the recent explosion in Manchester by a muslim, an attack which ISIS has claimed responsibility for? We've turned one cheek too many, there is no other to turn...
It behooves me, much as any sane mind to point out when your thoughts lack a slice of sense. Moreover, Your opinions do not necessarily have to agree with mine but they should not be seen to have a resemblance of brainlessness.

You should really be remorseful & be in tears for such a careless talk. The world has failed us the reason we are being confronted with this monster. We should not push it any further for the sake of our children and children's children.

-- Daddy
Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by kenny987(f): 12:57pm On May 26, 2017
gberra:
It behooves me, much as any sane mind to point out when your thoughts lack a slice of sense. Moreover, Your opinions do not necessarily have to agree with mine but they should not be seen to have a resemblance of brainlessness.

You should really be remorseful & be in tears for such a careless talk. The world has failed us the reason we are being confronted with this monster. We should not push it any further for the sake of our children and children's children.

-- Daddy

It is your own blindness and contrived ignorance of the importance of history that should keep you in deep retrospection. Naturally, you cannot make sense of my opinion because you are limited by your idea of right and wrong...that in itself is such a dangerous shortcoming and just might place one such as yourself in avoidable danger but then your self-importance will not let u see or know any better so I leave it to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by gberra: 1:48pm On May 26, 2017
kenny987:

It is your own blindness and contrived ignorance of the importance of history that should keep you in deep retrospection. Naturally, you cannot make sense of my opinion because you are limited by your idea of right and wrong...that in itself is such a dangerous shortcoming and just might place one such as yourself in avoidable danger but then your self-importance will not let u see or know any better so I leave it to you.
I ask you; What is the essence of Education without sensibility?.. You are seemingly dead to the sensibilities of the poor children. A fellow woman was trying to knock sense into you yet you resisted. Hatred has stripped you off every sense of humanity that you've become dead brute...

I wish you God speed as you wallow in a long night of inanities. But remember I will be here to receive you when you fully recover.

-- Daddy
Re: Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN by ogododo: 8:42am On May 31, 2017
gberra:
I ask you; What is the essence of Education without sensibility?.. You are seemingly dead to the sensibilities of the poor children. A fellow woman was trying to knock sense into you yet you resisted. Hatred has stripped you off every sense of humanity that you've become dead brute...

I wish you God speed as you wallow in a long night of inanities. But remember I will be here to receive you when you fully recover.

-- Daddy

Good write up, but our leaders fall hands

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB / 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari / The Yoruba Betrayal Of Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.