Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari (1800 Views)

Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President / Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard / Simon Lalong Rejects Cattle Colonies, Dumps Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by limitless777(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2018
A professor of History at the University of Texas, Toyin Falola, has warned that if national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bolaji Ahmed Tinubu dumps President Muhammadu Buhari, he (Buhari) runs the risk of losing popularity before the 2019 elections.

Fielding questions from Punch, Falola noted that Tinubu is the only hope of Buhari’s election come 2019, adding that the former Lagos State governor may also decide to withdraw support for the President.
According to him, the South East, South South, Middle Belt and Kanuri have already dumped Buhari.

He stated, “We don ’t know what Bola Tinubu (APC national leader) will do because if he says that he will not support Buhari, the South-West is gone.

“Already the South – South, South – East, Middle Belt and the Kanuri are gone. The Boko Haram insurgency is a (source of) deep anger of the Kanuri against the Fulani that has merged into the pre -existing Boko Haram issue.

“The conflict between the Kanuri and the Fulani dates back to the time that the caliphate was established.
“Uthman Dan Fodio established the caliphate. When he wanted to conquer the Kanuri, they refused, which led to the collapse of the dynasty and the emergence of the current dynasty. An anti- Fulani movement is already building in the North- East .

“Once Tinubu leaves him, that is the end of his regime. That is one scenario.

“The second scenario is that he (Buhari) controls the whole security apparatus and the Independent National Electoral Commission. He will drop electronic voting and win the election.

“You don’t have to ask me why. He only has to fill the ballot boxes and he is back in Aso Rock . So , he also has his own nuclear option which is ‘if you don’t want me , I can rig the election’.

“He has the power to do that. In the next 12 months, there will be no governance in Nigeria. What we are going to have is politicking ; nobody will be talking about development anymore. They will talk about it as empty promises , which is what they are clever at doing.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/04/2019-falola-reveals-will

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by madridguy(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Sai Baba and Jagaban are like 5&6 for now. Jagaban knows how to play is political card more than any politician in our modern day politics.
And moreover, Yoruba and Hausa understand each other more than any group in Nigeria. Though they fight often, disagree over issues too but you won't see any of them running to International community for settlement. They're like a good couple, they always settle their palava without the interference of third party.

Long life Hausa/Fulani Yoruba union.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by Eldavis(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by 12submarine(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2018
Tinubu cannot withdraw his tongue from fulani ass, he dey craze? Has the Fulanis liberated them?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by ZombieTAMER: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2018
Tinubu or no tinubu

No sane south west indigene will vote for Buhari
If you doubt me.... Ask Chief obasanjo

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by 12submarine(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Tinubu or no tinubu

No sane south west indigene will vote for Buhari
If you doubt me.... Ask Chief obasanjo
See this joker. Has the Fulanis told you they have liberated their slaves?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by Skepticus: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2018
limitless777:

“The second scenario is that he (Buhari) controls the whole security apparatus and the Independent National Electoral Commission. He will drop electronic voting and win the election.

“You don’t have to ask me why. He only has to fill the ballot boxes and he is back in Aso Rock . So , he also has his own nuclear option which is ‘if you don’t want me , I can rig the election’.

“He has the power to do that. In the next 12 months, there will be no governance in Nigeria. What we are going to have is politicking ; nobody will be talking about development anymore. They will talk about it as empty promises , which is what they are clever at doing.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/04/2019-falola-reveals-will

For those shouting: GET YOUR PVCs!

Na una I pity pass

Get your PVCs any way. No harm in giving it a trial

Buhari may appear unrefined but he knows what he is doing

With his jihadist soldiers manning every crucial sector of administration like the security agencies and INEC, the chances are slim for other contenders.

2019 is a done and dusted deal for the Fulani Mafia.
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by madridguy(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2018
Yes that is life. In life one must senior one. The earlier your region queue behind south south so the north Central/ Middle belt won't push you to the last man on the queue.
Accept the North as your Boss maybe you can be re-considered in Nigeria politics.

ZombieTAMER:

Shut Up there...
One is the slave tribe
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by perez100: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2018
The problem with Yoruba is that they derive joy in promoting evil and they hate anyone that speak against evil.
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by ZombieTAMER: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:
Yes that is life. In life one must senior one. The earlier your region queue behind south south so the north Central/ Middle belt won't push you to the last man on the queue.
Accept the North as your Boss maybe you can be re-considered in Nigeria politics.

I know you like sucking Up to the north
But don't think others are like you

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by madridguy(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2018
Maybe you should tell your brothers and sisters to leave the North and return home soon.

ZombieTAMER:

I know you like sucking Up to the north
But don't think others are like you

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:

I hope you've seen latest report from NBS the mod refuses to push to FP? Poverty is dancing skelewu (PDS) in north, while in south, southwest is mostly affected by PDS, I wonder what you gain for being in power? You're busy shouting Jagaban while rest of your people are dying in penury

Kindly view NBS report
https://www.nairaland.com/4327941/malnutrition-worsens-nigeria-despite-govt
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2018
Prof,we don hear

opinion is like arse,everybody carry im own
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by aolawale025: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2018
Kanuris are with buhari. They have never had it so good as now. NSA, COAS, EFCC chair are all Kanuris

1 Like

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
Tinubu cannot withdraw his tongue from fulani ass, he dey craze? Has the Fulanis liberated them?

Keep ranting online about a man greater than your entire generation combined

It will make you a billionaire soon grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by 12submarine(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Keep ranting online about a man greater than your entire generation combined

It will make your a billionaire soon grin
Yes, he is great through slave trade. All slave traders are great. Has Afolayan paid the fines for disturbing the invasion of the Fulani masters into their conquered territory?
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by perez100: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2018
I can happily fight against jihad but I cannot fight Buhari if he rig the election because we warned Nigerians. Even if he rule till 2050, I cannot join in any fight against him.
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

Yes, he is great through slave trade. All slave traders are great. Has Afolayan paid the fines for disturbing the invasion of the Fulani masters into their conquered territory?

30 billion for your "akant" grin

Murasi....oponu omo eran. Keep it up. We can smell the wealth all over you grin
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by 12submarine(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2018
[s]
AdolfHitlerxXx:

30 billion for your "akant" grin

Murasi....oponu omo eran. Keep it up. We can smell the wealth all over you grin
[/s]
Clap trap.
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s]
Clap trap.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by 12submarine(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=64772640][/quote]

Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by Omeokachie: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2018
Subtle threats will be made.

Magu will be unleashed to dangle the stick.

Old files from his time as Lagos governor will be dusted.

In all, the man will be intimidated into continuing in the abusive relationship.

He will only jump if absolutely sure another would win, and hope to recover from the damage Buhari would do to his estate following that decision.
Re: 2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari by pode(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2018
Both men are of the same feather, so I don't I have anything to say concerning this bruohaha

(1) (Reply)

Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? / Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde's Wikipedia Page Updated / Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots When Made Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.