Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos (26880 Views)

Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 24, 2017
Buhari is HELL UN-UNLEASHED!
Nig. NEVER had it this bad!

Nig URGENTLY needs a charismatic/compassionate leader....we CAN'T continue like this. RIP dude.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Justiceleague1: 12:40pm On May 24, 2017
From ratak to otapiapia and now this.... Na wa for cone head ppl. Suicide aint no way out. Ratak is no way out otapiapia and ratak are for rats only oooo... Buh buhari sef angry
Be a man,and swin on,even if against the 4kn tide.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 24, 2017
Awolowo's legacy. The forefounder of otapiapia
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by ghostmist: 12:55pm On May 24, 2017
overall90:
I remember being taught in school about the demography of suicide, that it is mainly a thing of the oriental countries like China and Japan and then the Caucasians.Blacks especially Nigerians were way below on the ladder.I never new it will get to a point that suicide will become very common among Nigerians.
What went wrong?
same thing about suicide bombing... we always joked that a Nigerian would never be involved in such. But what are we witnessing now?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by stankezzy: 12:56pm On May 24, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Awolowo's legacy. The forefounder of otapiapia
u are lying , there was nothing like otapiapia during awolowos time , it was foreign rat poison
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by vickylincon(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
cry he died a quitter cry
what's a quitter...you don't know what people go through. he probably think there's no way again. life is bleeped up mehn
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Oooops: 1:02pm On May 24, 2017
moonloved:
it was like that when i saw it too but i dare not take d pic. This Op get mind
I had to ooh... O was even the one that called the emergency line 112 to report the case before I left for work this morning.
Do you stay around there
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 24, 2017
stankezzy:
u are lying , there was nothing like otapiapia during awolowos time , it was foreign rat poison
okay... Nevertheless. Awolowo caused this young man's death and both will meet each other in hell grin
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by madjune(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2017
This is a stunt.

His right leg is on a platform and the left is hidden, obviously resting on some block we can't see.

This isn't real.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Omonigeriarere: 1:21pm On May 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

He finds permanent solution to temporary problem
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by bejick(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2017
one AFONJAS down, Awos trademark of taking there life once frustrated.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 24, 2017
why?
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by moonloved(f): 1:35pm On May 24, 2017
Oooops:

I had to ooh... O was even the one that called the emergency line 112 to report the case before I left for work this morning.
Do you stay around there
Alakuko was going to runsewe estate when i saw d crowd.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by moonloved(f): 1:36pm On May 24, 2017
madjune:
This is a stunt.

His right leg is on a platform and the left is hidden, obviously resting on some block we can't see.

This isn't real.
its real i witnessed it too
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Miniano: 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
I was there this morning I even videod the scene he hanged him self because he was on debt he was working with Bet9ja as there agent before comiting suicide

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Oooops: 1:51pm On May 24, 2017
moonloved:
Alakuko was going to runsewe estate when i saw d crowd.
Okk nice one...
Fear Fear U... why were u scared taking pictures?? lol
I stay around that Obadeyi axis tho.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by crowntech: 1:52pm On May 24, 2017
comradejudism:
Bubu wan finish sai baba chanters b4 2019

JOB OPPORTUNITIES
A LEADING REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IS SEEKING FOR VERSATILE AND GOAL GETTER MARKETERS.

QUALIFICATION: NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENTS, BSC, HND IN ANY DISCIPLINE
Applicants who resides in the following areas have an added advantage: Lekki/Ajah, Amuwo Odofin Festac, Magodo, Ikeja, Mowe/Magboro/Opic/Ibafo Lagos/Ibadan express way.
SEND YOUR CV TO
yodrecruitmentsconsult@yahoo.com
also text your full names, address, phone number and Sex to 09095077771
Text message only pls.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by winj3: 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Support true federalism
Support the Balkanization of this country
The hardship is real
The worst ailment is depression
And many citizens are depressed
We need real change of the system
Recycling thieves in high places can't take us anywhere

Until primitive Nigerians apply commonsense to their predicament, they will spend another 50 years blaming the wrong symptoms for their problems.

The primary cause of poverty and hardship in Nigeria is lack of family planning and lack of parent responsibility! NOT LEADERSHIP!
-DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN (BAD GOVERNMENT OR NOT) IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THE BASICS FOR SURVIVAL (FOOD, CLOTHING, SHELTER) - MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD UNTIL THEY REACH SELF SUPPORTING AGE!

The government of Nigeria (or any other country) have no hand in the sexual life and reproductive mistakes of any m0ronic Nigerians or African individuals - cut your coat and your family coat according to size and BUDGET!

-If 90% of Nigerians have 1 or 2 kids there will not be this level of poverty and hardship!!!

-Pastor and god do not have the power to contact your bank manager and put money there for your dozen children, that useless prayer called God dey does not work.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
crowntech:

JOB OPPORTUNITIES
A LEADING REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IS SEEKING FOR VERSATILE AND GOAL GETTER MARKETERS.

QUALIFICATION: NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENTS, BSC, HND IN ANY DISCIPLINE
Applicants who resides in the following areas have an added advantage: Lekki/Ajah, Amuwo Odofin Festac, Magodo, Ikeja, Mowe/Magboro/Opic/Ibafo Lagos/Ibadan express way.
SEND YOUR CV TO
yodrecruitmentsconsult@yahoo.com
also text your full names, address, phone number and Sex to 09095077771
Text message only pls.
joker
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by bullabong(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Support true federalism Support the Balkanization of this country The hardship is real The worst ailment is depression And many citizens are depressed
We need real change of the system Recycling thieves in high places can't take us anywhere
supported!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by moonloved(f): 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
Oooops:

Okk nice one...
Fear Fear U... why were u scared taking pictures?? lol
I stay around that Obadeyi axis tho.
i cant take d pic just imagining what could make the small boy do that
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by moonloved(f): 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
Miniano:
I was there this morning I even videod the scene he hanged him self because he was on debt he was working with Bet9ja as there agent before comiting suicide
is he staying within that vicinity? What a world! how can he choise suicide as an option
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Miniano: 2:19pm On May 24, 2017
moonloved:
is he staying within that vicinity? What a world! how can he choise suicide as an option

Yes he stays in that area
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by kumulus(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2017
The truly depressed ones are right here on NL...why on earth are people like diz, where in the article did y'all read the guy died because of APC or Buhari...we know the economy is bad but must you blame every death on it G could have done the deed for numerous other reasons...oga o...how dz country wan take beta with minds like this tori Olohun...argh!!!
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by ilems(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2017
Say No To Frustration and Depression
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by bewla(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
quitters never win
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by TappGroupNG: 5:52pm On May 24, 2017
You shouldn't have posted this on social media
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 24, 2017
Miniano:
i heard the story this evening too
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by Adadioranma79(f): 10:49pm On May 24, 2017
Think so too

author=johnstar post=56827762]Dm murd dis guy jare[/quote]
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by famousdude: 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
I was born in a country Nigeria where everyone love life and wants to live. But things as changed for the worse, some Nigerians now commit suicide like fun. God have mercy on this country and Nigerians, give us hope and reasons to live in this hopeless situation we find ourselves, in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos by subtlemee(f): 10:08pm On May 25, 2017
0b111:

You re dull!

Smh!

Bed material

Dumb!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 17-year-old Boy Stabs 25-year-old Man Dead With A Scissors In Zaria(photos) / EFCC, New Benin Traders Issue Red Card To Internet Fraud (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.