Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians (25266 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / FG Seeks Senate Permission To Pay Kogi State N10.69 Billion / Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by dlondonbadboy: 5:40pm On May 24, 2017
Alams
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by irumanle(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2017
jamace:
Nonsense! How many at home have they convicted?
Exactly my thought.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by LeanonGOD(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2017
In fact, the next senator from Delta is going to be James IBORI - what a nation?.
TheShopKeeper:
Rubbish, by the way how many convictions have this government got in 2 years...none!!!
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by MrSly(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2017
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/looted-funds-fg-seeks-extradition-311-powerful-nigerians/

Lol, APC and childish play. Since you have achieved nothing to campaign with you resorted to extradition movie.
Anyway no body care to know how many foreigners you repatriated just step out of power, just give up, just resign.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by agitator: 5:50pm On May 24, 2017
jamace:

lol, abi you know know say dem get to show their zombies something to ma stu bate about. grin grin grin
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by Iamwrath: 5:53pm On May 24, 2017
Emassive:
How about the ones in Aso Rock, Bourdillon, Alausa, Asaba state house, Emir Sanusi, jame Ibori,78m naira website minister for darkness, Otta farm owner, Oil block danjuma, Abdul salam..? Arrest them first as they are closer

LeanonGOD:
God Bless you, in fact, you deserves to be the head of the EFCC.

EricBloodAxe:

Not missing but dead...i repeat d vegetable is dead undecided

Trut:
All this rubbish news is to divert our attention from the missing Dullardd

jamace:

Hey excuse me

Have you heard of a Player called Retardhino ?

I hear he has buddies on Nairaland ..... i think you might be like him
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by Matrixuncovered: 5:54pm On May 24, 2017
What about the 1000+ currently in the Country, how many una don prosecute and jail. Anyway sha na way to collect estacode and waste more money!!

i am beginning to think that the EFCC should be 100% funded from recovered loot that is after successfully convictions in Court. Make see wheder dem go catch all the tiefs or not, and them go turn Whistle blowers overnite.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by SmartMugu: 6:01pm On May 24, 2017

But while that remains, the government has also received 636 extradition requests from foreign governments to assist them in dealing with such elements, who fled their lands after committing serious offences.
Kashamu will hate a news like this with a passion. Even the randy senators that messed up in the US sometime ago because they wanted ... from girls will hate this. They all ran back to Nigeria and are avoiding the US now because of likely warrants on them.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by reiddecuti: 6:02pm On May 24, 2017
I don talk am say this naija na only country where everything is possible, where even devil will claim he's innocent of his crime.

JUST WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2017
This news ain't newsy.why make a press release when you are unwilling to mention names
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by discusant: 6:03pm On May 24, 2017
lilytender:

Your looting brothers have bribed all the Judges.

The worst of the looters are living in Nigeria in Hilltop Mansions and on Banana Island and Abuja.
Abacha was not corrupt - Buhari.

This confused and also corrupt government merely wants to spend more money hiring foreigners to hunt down political foes abroad.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by wetindeyhappen: 6:16pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 24, 2017
guilty diezani is still chilling in london, she needs to be bundled back to Nigeria in a diplomatic sack.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by GavelSlam: 6:34pm On May 24, 2017
coldsummer:
i still maintain that this administration is ineffective and very spineless. Otherwise all or some of these so called corrupt and powerful people would have been tried and jailed.

Lost faith in them since.

Is it the executive that jails?
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by Spidermon: 6:39pm On May 24, 2017
I no mind make New Zealand or Switzerland come extradite me from Nigeria
even tho' I no thief money but here don tire me
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 24, 2017
their names?
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by adecz: 6:49pm On May 24, 2017
Based on logistics,
I hereby assure you that..
Diezani is No 1 on the list. grin
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by donqx: 6:56pm On May 24, 2017
Good
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by sekem: 7:18pm On May 24, 2017
If Diezanny name no dey that list eh, make manchester united to qualify for 2017/18 uefa champions league
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by salesforce: 7:35pm On May 24, 2017
Good
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by coldsummer: 7:52pm On May 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Is it the executive that jails?

But the executive can label someone as corrupt without trial? So much for your brilliance
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by salam1(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2017
Trut:
DAT mins u r standing on a long tin
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by salam1(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Not missing but dead...i repeat d vegetable is dead undecided
keep wailing but wat DAT vegetable can do chest beaters can never do it
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by EricBloodAxe: 9:50pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
salam1:
keep wailing but wat DAT vegetable can do chest beaters can never do it
[/s]

What's my business with a dead vegetable
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by invisibeTroll: 10:44pm On May 24, 2017
lilytender:

Like our looting pastor, who doubles as the second in command to the anti corruption Czar wey go beg Kano state assembly
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by lexy2014: 1:31am On May 25, 2017
lilytender:

but d govt should also request 4 foreign judges since u say all d judges have been bribed
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by olumohkz(m): 2:12am On May 25, 2017
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/looted-funds-fg-seeks-extradition-311-powerful-nigerians/ Has Obasanjo being tried, what of IBB, Atiku ,Tinubu Amechi ,Abdusalam ,Theophilus Danjuma and other thieves? The other day you claimed some people returned money up till now we have no name. This government of APCshits is made of nincompoops.

Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by spinna: 5:18am On May 25, 2017
Criminals in uniform dey here, criminals in office, criminals with cows dey, criminals yanfun here. They are now looking for criminals abroad...height of stupidity
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by TijaniAbu: 6:20am On May 25, 2017
Nigeria that has not sought extradition of its medical fugitive dullardeen president buhari from uk. Loot ko loot ni. Nigerians will vote out this rubbish government of negativity and lies. End times APC.
Re: Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians by 2016v2017: 6:54am On May 25, 2017
Trut:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Insists On ‘Private Wedding’ For Daughter, Damilola Osinbajo / IGP Adamu Orders Withdrawal Of All Policemen At EFCC / How Bala Mohammed Tied Down PDP Governorship Ticket While Running For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.