Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister (2055 Views)

El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors / El-Zakzaky: Foreign Doctors Arrive Nigeria To Examine Shiite Leader's Health / Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:34am On May 24, 2017
Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole,
says President Muhammadu could not
be treated in Nigeria because of the
long existing bond between him and
his foreign doctors. He, however, assured Nigerians and the
international community that there
was no cause for concern over Buhari’s
health. “One thing we must realise is that
health is a complex issue. There’s what
we call patient-doctor relationship;
there is also a bond between the
patient and the doctor and these are
things we can’t play with,” Adewole told Thisday. “I used to have patients in Ibadan and
they still call me, and say ‘we will like
to see you’. Then I have to say no to
them because I’m no longer available
and ask, ‘why can’t you see somebody
else?’ But many of them are reluctant to do so. That’s the complex thing
about health. “We should give him (Buhari) that
choice. What we really wish is for Mr.
President to be well and hearty.
“However, this is also a complex
country, so I am not too happy about
some of the insinuations, because we
should pray for our leaders. We should
continue to pray for him. There is no
cause for alarm, “He (Buhari) came back (referring to the
previous medical vacation) and told us
that he was ill and that he was treated.
When we have that type of leader, I
think we can go to sleep”, he stated.
www.dailypost.ng/2017/05/24/buhari-travelled-treatment-health-minister/
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by sleazy5(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2017
funny grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by Nobody: 7:36am On May 24, 2017
hehehe They don come again

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by ba2undey(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2017
Really
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by Leebeedo(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2017
Stoopeed talk !

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by SexyNairalander: 7:38am On May 24, 2017
booked

They must think we are MUMU

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by Trut(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2017
Another joke this morning

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:40am On May 24, 2017
I wonder how this quack passed his MBS and clinicals. Besides, who made you his spokesman. I am yet to see abba kyari or the president's nephew drop as much as a hint on the President's health. But you will keep seeing all these afonja slaves falling over themselves to give excuses for buhari's non challant flip-flop

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by platinumphotos: 7:42am On May 24, 2017
Why can't he develop his relationship with Nigerian doctors? So if he has any little issue now, he has to fly out of the country.... There is God o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by mars123(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2017
Op your brain dey touch ??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by Arrow24: 7:43am On May 24, 2017
smh
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by Jabioro: 7:47am On May 24, 2017
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by three: 7:51am On May 24, 2017
This people don't know there's a reason "no comment" was invented.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by IdeyFindWife: 7:56am On May 24, 2017
Didn't he know this before he screwwed around with and severed that same life-saving bond between tens of thousands of Nigerians and their medical consultants abroad with his shady vindictive policies!

Bond ko, slavery ni!
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by dodelight(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2017
Like seriously?!! What happened to his campaign promise to stop Nigerians medical tourism to developed countries? I think this professor et all need to be schooled in diplomacy. Too many porous lips in this perpectually ineffective administration.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by houstonia(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2017
just Like GEJ, the most interesting revelation about Buhari will be made by his so called loyalist after he leaves office.

The more reason i laugh at this government's unprofessionalism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by subtlemee(f): 8:01am On May 24, 2017
Imagine a health minister talking like he's trying to deceive pupils in the kindargerton..can't same bond be established with Nigerian doctors?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by adadike281(f): 8:25am On May 24, 2017
did dis man just called himself a health minister? We have d best doctors in Nigeria but Buhari doesn't even know they exist and he doesn't care. I hope his life is in d hands of those foreign docs?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by omowolewa: 8:27am On May 24, 2017
We have lovely doctors here too

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by GuntersChain(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2017
They have started again, instead of them to start fulfilling there campaign promises instead they continue to give one excuse to another.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by Emekamex(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2017
If he has a relationship with foreign doctors, why did he ban medical tourism in the first place knowing he wont be able to keep such promise?

He does not practice what he preaches, and this is the story of most Nigerian politicians.
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by dollarcoolcat(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2017
Chai minister for health? Nawa o.. 9ja rly need revolution not a change, cos all of them are the same nothin changes

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by vantage001: 9:16am On May 24, 2017
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by vantage001: 9:17am On May 24, 2017
This is one of the idiots tinubu recommended to buhari as credible appointees.
A true display of yoruba intellect just like the rest of his yoruba kits and kins in the FEC.
They have completed dumb-down the Buhari administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:21am On May 24, 2017
cheesy grin the dumb minister should've declined any comments that spill ds trash cry
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by Nobody: 9:23am On May 24, 2017
very patriotic of the nations num 1 person...he doesnt even believe in his own policies..
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2017
adadike281:
did dis man just called himself a health minister? We have d best doctors in Nigeria but Buhari doesn't even know they exist and he doesn't care. I hope his life is in d hands of those foreign docs?
Ada change that dp now, I am on the mountain cry
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by Houseofglam7(f): 9:51am On May 24, 2017
Whatever this man smoked before spewing this garbage is top notch.

What nonsense!
We don really suffer.
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by adadike281(f): 9:51am On May 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Ada change that dp now, I am on the mountain cry
doing what on d mountain?
Re: Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister by TPAND(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2017
Seriously information management around Buhari is the most terrible amongst all Nigeria heads of state and past leaders

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened In Emure Ward 6 Unit 1 / Buratai Reveals Those Sponsoring Armed Militia In Jos / Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.