Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Temporary Cure For Premature Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temporary Cure For Premature Ejaculation (1390 Views)

Permanent Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection & Small P£nis / Do Any One Know The Best Cure For Premature Ejaculation / Premature Ejaculation Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Cure For Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 7:58am On May 24, 2017
Help pls i need a temporary solution to premature ejaculation.....
Dis problem was caused by over masturbation, i knw cum 2-4 minutes....i ave a herbal cure in place am just waiting for money b4 i start...
But my problem now is dat i ave a gal coming to visit me this night. What can i do...? or wch drug can i use
Re: Temporary Cure For Premature Ejaculation by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2017
So you want a temporary cure for P.E and not a permanent one
Re: Temporary Cure For Premature Ejaculation by Realist1(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2017
howtocurepe.com/how-to-use-anafranil-for-premature-ejaculation.html

I hope you are not a kid.Read that write up above.I don't use any drug for sex.The best treatment for Premature Ejaculation (P.E) is to train your mind and body.Don't focus on the sweet sensation you are getting that much during sex.Instead while doing it distract your mind,think about a problem you have, or someone who owes you money and doesn't want to pay,or recite silently in your mind the multiplication table from bottom up 9x12=108,9x11=99,9X10=90,9x9=81 if you get to 1 start 8 timetable and so on, before you know it u don tey untop .Even deep slow breaths while doing it can make you stay longer it's hard to do but it works,we often breath faster while doing it. Relaxing the stomach muscles also works ,the stomach is always tightened why we are at it.

Even the masturbation you do , you can use it to train yourself.Note I'm not against masturbation.I was born free, I live free now,irreligously.I only obey the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. During masturbation time yourself,you can watch the clock while doing it and say I don't want to come in the next 10mins after you are good at lasting to 10mins increase it to15mins, then 20mins,then 30mins and so on.Moreso masturbation itself help you stay longer.Firstly, the harder friction of your hand on your thing makes you able to stay longer when you now get down to the softer wetter friction of the girl's thing.Secondly, if you are the one that masturbates often, you continously empty the semen in your testicle and prostrate fluid along with it regularly.So most of the time you have a little semen left to ejaculate.It then takes more time for you to get the semen out during sex or further masturbation, this translates to longer time during sex with a girl.This second reason is the secret of most guys staying power.
There are lots of ways to improve your staying power naturally.So Google it.

As for drugs do you really need it ? No.However remember to it take 50mg 2-12 hours before sex.If the 2-12hrs before sex does not work then you start taking it daily,50mg daily.This is the part that scares me most.If you have any medical issues they mentioned there don't take it.The brand name is Anafranil why the substance they use to do it is Clomipramine .

(1) (Reply)

53 Things A Guy Wished His Girlfriend Knew / Is This The Freshest Guy On Nairaland / Politician Caught In A Compromising Situation With A LADY (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.