Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

What To Do To Avoid Messing Up Your Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do To Avoid Messing Up Your Marriage (490 Views)

After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! / I Am Still In Love With My Ex & It Is Messing Up My Marriage / Could My Fiance Be Messing Around With His Married Neighbor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Avoid Messing Up Your Marriage by Dannysblog: 8:59am On May 24, 2017
Ann was unable to stop herself from crying and I could honestly say, I was feeling pretty awkward. Sitting in a restaurant with a crying woman is very unsettling. I was encouraged though by the presence of Steve, Ann’s husband but his indifference to her crying made us look mean and unconcerned. Steve was fuming and my spending an hour talking with the two had not helped him
to cool of in any way.

Their marriage had collapsed simply because of an evening of fun and “advice” that Ann had just before their marriage.
It looked as though it was just an enjoyable evening of fun and indulgence as a single girl before she gets married but now, three years later, regret was the only thing she had about the night. Her friends, those that had encouraged her on were nowhere to be seen and the only shoulder close enough to cry on was Steve’s but he was too hurt to offer one.

Three months earlier, Joel, a long time friend of Ann had walked into their home with an envelope which she had given to Steve and then left. In the envelope were pictures of Ann and Joel partying and having fun on her bridal
shower evening.

They had danced together, drunk together and even gotten into bed together as a way of bidding single a good bye.
The encouragement given to Ann was, “do everything you
fantasize about and then goget married” and she took the
advice of her friends and did it all but now all that had come to haunt her.

One of Ann’s friends had actually triggered this whole thing while they were at a party, she had tried to seduce Steve and when he could not accept her advances, she ridiculed him for being faithful to a woman who was not faithful to him. It turned out that Joel had been using photos from her bridal shower to blackmail and get Ann to bed whenever he wanted.

Read more@ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/05/how-to-avoid-messing-up-your-marriage.html?m=1
Re: What To Do To Avoid Messing Up Your Marriage by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 9:02am On May 24, 2017
[s]
Dannysblog:
Ann was unable to stop herself from crying and I could honestly say, I was feeling pretty awkward. Sitting in a restaurant with a crying woman is very unsettling. I was encouraged though by the presence of Steve, Ann’s husband but his indifference to her crying made us look mean and unconcerned. Steve was fuming and my spending an hour talking with the two had not helped him
to cool of in any way.

Their marriage had collapsed simply because of an evening of fun and “advice” that Ann had just before their marriage.
It looked as though it was just an enjoyable evening of fun and indulgence as a single girl before she gets married but now, three years later, regret was the only thing she had about the night. Her friends, those that had encouraged her on were nowhere to be seen and the only shoulder close enough to cry on was Steve’s but he was too hurt to offer one.

Three months earlier, Joel, a long time friend of Ann had walked into their home with an envelope which she had given to Steve and then left. In the envelope were pictures of Ann and Joel partying and having fun on her bridal
shower evening.

They had danced together, drunk together and even gotten into bed together as a way of bidding single a good bye.
The encouragement given to Ann was, “do everything you
fantasize about and then goget married” and she took the
advice of her friends and did it all but now all that had come to haunt her.

One of Ann’s friends had actually triggered this whole thing while they were at a party, she had tried to seduce Steve and when he could not accept her advances, she ridiculed him for being faithful to a woman who was not faithful to him. It turned out that Joel had been using photos from her bridal shower to blackmail and get Ann to bed whenever he wanted.

Read more@ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/05/how-to-avoid-messing-up-your-marriage.html?m=1
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

I Hope I Have Been A Blessing To Everyone And Not A Curse / Question Of The Day(matured Answers Plz) / 5 Ways To Treat Your Babe Right In A Long-distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.