Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (45268 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2017
U just made sense. Marriage is about perseverance and not high headedness. I pity for her
koolguy88:
I blame the old wife ooooo. ask me why? because she allowed another woman take her rightful place. She is Islam and knows that their men are allowed to marry up to 4 wives so why object to it? Sometimes women are senseless and insatiable
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
Juliet will teach him lesson of his life.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by dechar(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2017
johnreh:
after God, fear (calabar) woman.
okons voice, ikot abbassi ikot 4
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2017
Some ladies have no iota of shame, all because of money. The former wife is beautiful and younger, atleast for the kids. The woman tolerated her as a side Chick, but going further to divorce her is bad. musa see your career, going down down....
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by davisglee(f): 12:29pm On May 24, 2017
women don't learn untill they make a mistake

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by dechar(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2017
iammee:
see as she dey shine teeth all bcs of money, HML
if na you nko,the guy they collect more than 20mil Sunday to sunday even na six month marriage the chikala don hama
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by dechar(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=gunners160 post=56825393]This is absolute nonsense. I wonder why some ladies are just too greedy? all what they care about is their own selfish gains. A month after divorce and he is getting married to another woman do people even know the effect of divorce? shame on them. Mark my words,they wont last more than 2 years.[/quote you be real gunners no comot eye for person mata face ya own.dey won't last more than 2years you be God
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 12:40pm On May 24, 2017
So she fit marry aboki abi, nonsense
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by dedunji: 12:42pm On May 24, 2017
Jostico:
grin I be fine boy for where musa dey
aboki na aboki no amount of money can change that .
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by ghostmist: 12:43pm On May 24, 2017
Dominiquez:
When will women learn, Ahmed will still treat her the same way he treated the first wife. If one woman is not enough for you 10 will never satisfy you.

FYI; i am married and my wife is enough for me.
Your first sentence is a fallacy... cos women are different, it doesn't always happen like that.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by charlesluthor(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2017
gunners160:
This is absolute nonsense. I wonder why some ladies are just too greedy? all what they care about is their own selfish gains. A month after divorce and he is getting married to another woman do people even know the effect of divorce? shame on them. Mark my words,they wont last more than 2 years.
@mark my words. Is that Wat Musa told u? they divorced legally, Wat else do u want? or u want make e ancestors rise from dead b4 e remarry. if I Shud mark, na F9 for u
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by emmyN(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
Is this new wife a Muslim? If no, then I fear for Musa, someone is probably digging hard for his money cry
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Heavance(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2017
I don't know what he faced from his first woman, but can someone open this guys eyes to his career?
He is not relevant in football again, and this is not how to revive career at all

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by eyennyin: 1:04pm On May 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

How is she comfortable getting married to a man who just divorced his wife with whom he has two kids?

Money really works wonders.

But has it occurred to her that nothing stops this guy from divorcing her too and getting married to another wife after one month also?

Not with a Calabar woman. They sure know how to keep their man.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by ghostmist: 1:07pm On May 24, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Two(2) years bawo? You believe in this joke that much to even give it that long a time. Trust me, Calabar babes no need that long to destroy person Destiny and good fortune. I pity him not!
why are y'all ladies subtly wishing him evil... y'all don't have all the details.

just wish him a happy married life and leave it at that. All these folks hoping the marriage crashes soonest are gonna be really disappointed when their wishes don't come true.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2017
Is she not Lilian Esoro sister?
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by sagir1994(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2017
old woman
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by adontcare(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
What is good for d goose will be good for d gander. We shall hear how d marriage will crash. Some girls gat no chill especially when it comes to marriage. Any man na husband even if na person husband. Old cargo
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
gunners160:
This is absolute nonsense. I wonder why some ladies are just too greedy? all what they care about is their own selfish gains. A month after divorce and he is getting married to another woman do people even know the effect of divorce? shame on them. Mark my words,they wont last more than 2 years.
yimu! samething dey said abt mercy Johnson but see dem waxing strong overtime. u don't know wats involved dere is more to it Dan meet d eye. keep ur judgement to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2017
u jst cant ascertain aw far easterners can go once money is involved...... wat a shame
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by nathpope(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

How is she comfortable getting married to a man who just divorced his wife with whom he has two kids?

But has it occurred to her that nothing stops this guy from divorcing her too and getting married to another wife after one month also?

And who told u she's gonna stay longer afta she gets what she wants in d marriage?
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by nathpope(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
Aboki's digger + calabar's well = perfect combo.
grin grin grin

D only thing Musa needs na swagzzzz.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
lordkit2:
A month after divorcing his first wife and mother of his two children, Jamila, former Super Eagles assistant captain and Leicester City football club player, Ahmed Musa, yesterday got married to hissecond wife, Juliet at the Abuja Municipal Area council.Nollywood actor, Ali Nuhu, was among the guestsat the wedding. His new wife, Juliet hails from Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

They had their introduction on March 25th.Recall that on April 6th, Ahmed got an invitation from the UK after he got into an argument with his wife at their home after Ahmed shared a photo of Juliet on social media, calling her his Queen.

See more photos from Ahmed and Juliet's wedding below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/24/photos-from-footballer-ahmed-musas-court-wedding-to-his-second-wife-juliet/

Women/wives allowing her husband go cos of lack of adequate care,excessive nagging,greediness,aloofness and non chalant attitudes.Its a two thing women want to renege from taking care of their husband,or refusing to free themselves lovemaking with their husband why are you reserved with an experienced player.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by gunners160(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2017
petitejolie:

yimu! samething dey said abt mercy Johnson but see dem waxing strong overtime. u don't know wats involved dere is more to it Dan meet d eye. keep it judgement to yourself.
And who told you that both cases are thesame? A month after divorce then marriage which means she was involve in the divorce and also had a hand in it. Anyways, when you see ladies that are not ready to work,you know them after all, bird of a feather flock together. Naijs ladies and money syndrome
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2017
lordkit2:
A month after divorcing his first wife and mother of his two children, Jamila, former Super Eagles assistant captain and Leicester City football club player, Ahmed Musa, yesterday got married to hissecond wife, Juliet at the Abuja Municipal Area council.Nollywood actor, Ali Nuhu, was among the guestsat the wedding. His new wife, Juliet hails from Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

They had their introduction on March 25th.Recall that on April 6th, Ahmed got an invitation from the UK after he got into an argument with his wife at their home after Ahmed shared a photo of Juliet on social media, calling her his Queen.

See more photos from Ahmed and Juliet's wedding below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/24/photos-from-footballer-ahmed-musas-court-wedding-to-his-second-wife-juliet/

Women/wives errorneously allowing her husband go cos of lack of adequate care,excessive nagging,greediness,aloofness and non chalant attitudes.Its a two way thing women want to renege from taking care of their husband,or refusing to free themselves during lovemaking with their husband why are you reserved with an experienced player.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

That's why they were classified as weaker sex and mediocre to Man
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 3:15pm On May 24, 2017
gunners160:
And who told you that both cases are thesame? A month after divorce then marriage which means she was involve in the divorce and also had a hand in it. Anyways, when you see ladies that are not ready to work,you know them after all, bird of a feather flock together. Naijs ladies and money syndrome
lol! mercy's wedding date had bin fixed before d divorce self. stay dere nd be shouting Nigerian girls nd money syndrome while they re hooking up nd living happy. the rich guys involve re not complaining. wen u know wat u want u go for it. piple will always talk.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Celsony: 3:28pm On May 24, 2017
GOAN enjoy the money becos after he don tire to dey Bleep you na divorce be that o.
On to the next one.
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:49pm On May 24, 2017
gunners160:

What about Ahmed Musa?

He is the one that was committing adultery while still obviously married to his first wife.
He is the one that choose to immediately rush into marriage a month after divorcing his wife.

Not to mention that his wife was with him even when he was not a big footballer.
Let me hear any nairaland boy come and say peem about being with a guy who is hustling.

Look at Jamila Musa. Now that he has blow, his old Honda is no more enough for me, he needs Lexus New model. Nonsense upon ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:50pm On May 24, 2017
Dominiquez:
When will women learn, Ahmed will still treat her the same way he treated the first wife. If one woman is not enough for you 10 will never satisfy you.

FYI; i am married and my wife is enough for me.

You mean "When will men learn... " right.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by shesluvin(f): 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

our village pple don abuse dis girl taya.... chai shame on ma her... she can't bring shame to ma villa.....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) / Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move / Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.