Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

After Unprotected Sex With 4 Diff Gals;hiv Test Negative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Unprotected Sex With 4 Diff Gals;hiv Test Negative (954 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Unprotected Sex With 4 Diff Gals;hiv Test Negative by Nobody: 10:11am On May 24, 2017
follow me thank God Nairalanders for my HIV status done this morning came out negative .
here is my story:
my first sexual intercourse started in 2015 when I was in final year.I met my girl a virgin;intact we both were virgins and we had sex severally without protection

we separated and I got into another rship early last year and we did It unprotected.

I have had unprotected sex with two different girls after wards of which the last sex unprotected was in January this year..

incase someone comes up with Is not up to 3months bla bla the last was in January of which this is the 5th month

I will never have unprotected sex again after watching HIV patients die
I believe the luck i had was that the girls I did it with lived in states where HIV prevalence was low(two of the girls from Ebonyi; 1 from IMO and the last from Enugu)

Go and get tested now and stop unprotected sex!
Re: After Unprotected Sex With 4 Diff Gals;hiv Test Negative by olac21(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2017
Hivtulations bro..but go to hell first!
Re: After Unprotected Sex With 4 Diff Gals;hiv Test Negative by dacblogger: 2:25pm On May 24, 2017

Re: After Unprotected Sex With 4 Diff Gals;hiv Test Negative by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 24, 2017
Chaii

Re: After Unprotected Sex With 4 Diff Gals;hiv Test Negative by virtual3xpert: 3:06pm On May 24, 2017
I'm speechless. Let's hope you've learned a lesson. undecided
Re: After Unprotected Sex With 4 Diff Gals;hiv Test Negative by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 24, 2017
virtual3xpert:
I'm speechless. Let's hope you've learned a lesson. undecided
I have really learnt a thick lesson my brother... seeing people die of AIDS no be here

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone That Can't Give Birth? / Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? / She Asked Me For Money And I Give Her This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.