Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (1605 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed / Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 24, 2017
In as much as body nobi firewood and we know that nature has designed it in such a way that men naturally gets attracted to the opposite sex, but you will agree with me that too much of everything is truly bad.

When a guy lacks self control whenever he sees a girl and start reasoning with his joystick all the time instead of his brain, then you know that it has indeed gotten out of hand and such guys should retrace their steps and mental reasoning unless they remain woman wrapper and keep on chasing things under the skirt throughout their lifetime instead of using most of their times to achieving other great things in live.

It is sad to know that many guys out there belong to such categories and the female folks have taken advantage of that to remain arrogant and fill themselves with so much ego, meanwhile many of them are just bimbos.

If you are woman sick that you don't always control yourself at the sight of pretty girls or anything lady, you need some cool mental therapy.

I do tell people that between man and woman attractions, that it all has to do with your mind on the part of guys and nothing much, you can be in company of bevies without shaking all the time or having to reason with your joystick, it is just a mind thing and nothing special.

Here are the 5 things guys should endeavor to stop doing mostly in front of girls that over raises the girls self esteem and always placing them where most of them don't even belong.

1. Stop being idle and get busy - An idle mind is truly a devils workshop, if you are always busy, you will notice that most times you won't have much time for the ladies and they will not move you all the time. But when you are less busy, you always think of them and whenever a beautiful girl passes, you gaze helplessly and always feel like getting under her, and sometimes in your idleness you start self-servicing.

2. Stop giving them so much attention - girls generally are attention seekers, and the more you give it to them they more shakara they do. Give girls much attention at your own peril. Girls are no higher being, they are equal creatures as you, nothing much special, even the 2 minute satisfaction you get when you lay them doesn't worth breaking your head over girls... I always laugh at guys that fight after ladies and will never stop laughing. I haven't seen any girl in this world that is not my wife that I will fight my fellow guys because of, moreso when there are many fishes in the river.

3. The rich dude should stop spoiling them with money - It is funny at times how this guys spend money on girls, not because they truly love the girls but just because they want to have them at their beck and call on their bed anytime they need to satisfy themselves sexually. You don't even need to buy a girl a million Naira worth of smartphone before you can lay her, then why spend the money carelessly on one unloyal babe out there that is only loyal because of your full pocket and when you have millions of people out there that genuinely need the money for at least their upkeep. Instead of me to spend millions on girl because I just want to get under, I rather dash the money out to some helpless folks out there, I think by so doing, I will be much more than satisfied.

4. The students one should stop doing all the assignments for their female counterpart - For Gods sake, both the guys and girls are in school for the same purpose, and I am not saying that you should not assist them atimes when the need truly arise, but a situation where you do all the assignment for the babes and sometimes you haven't even done yours, just because you want to please her...I laughs at you, because whether you do for them or not, the lecturer will still give them good grades after using them and you that is the good Samaritan will come out with poor grades. Not only that, you are not encouraging them in any way by so doing.

5. the working class guys with authority, Stop giving more preference in employing more ladies because of your personal interest of getting under - For another God's sake, guys are smarter and will even contribute more to the development of your company than the female bimbo you just employed to be looking at her face anytime she comes to work.

Well I have said my own o, any one wey wan hear should hear and if you no wan hear, it is still left for you, you have your choice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Arthurwinner(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2017
i gv dem all d attention but they still lay me
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by ikp120(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
6. Ignore her calls and only call her when you feel like
7. Flirt with other babes very well.
8. Masturbate in her presence.
9. If she tell you say she love you, just reply with "k"
10. Keep ladies as bestie, AKA side chicks
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by gab264(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2017
2. Stop giving them so much attention - girls generally are attention seekers, and the more you give it to them they more shakara they do. Give girls much attention at your own peril. Girls are no higher being, they are equal creatures as you, nothing much special, even the 2 minute satisfaction you get when you lay them doesn't worth breaking your head over girls... I always laugh at guys that fight after ladies and will never stop laughing. I haven't seen any girl in this world that is not my wife that I will fight my fellow guys because of, moreso when there are many fishes in the river.
Lol this post is directly pointing to some guys out there.
Even though am too emotional, but am yet to see any girl that worths my attention.
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by brandydaniells(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2017
ehen !

she will type one word and u will reply with ten words

shey na essay u wan write give her ni angry angry angry angry

guys please wise up
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 24, 2017
brandydaniells:
ehen !

she will type one word and u will reply with ten words

shey na essay u wan write give her ni angry angry angry angry

guys please wise up

Not me...im a chatter box baba... grin they guy will be entertained if i start talking grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by brandydaniells(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Not me...im a chatter box baba... grin they guy will be entertained if i start talking grin cheesy cheesy
u know u will have to prove it to me dear...........u know what wink wink wink to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 24, 2017
brandydaniells:
u know u will have to prove it to me dear...........u know what wink wink wink to do

*look around* *check for xinz if he's peeping*

*whisper to his ear* follow me in za oza room kiss
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by brandydaniells(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

what are we going there to do shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 24, 2017
brandydaniells:
what are we going there to do shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin

U said we talk... grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 24, 2017
They all talk big when they're single grin

It's soo cute cheesy
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by brandydaniells(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

U said we talk... grin

angry angry angry talk wetin .....no vex me naw undecided so after dat nothing else
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 24, 2017
brandydaniells:
angry angry angry talk wetin .....no vex me naw undecided so after dat nothing else
grin

Juz gist...nothing else... wink
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by XINZ: 1:08pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=XINZ post=56830155][/quote]

grin grin grin

See that look...it can trigger cardiac arrest cheesy
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by ifyan(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2017
True, most ladies are you this to blackmail the guy.
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by XINZ: 2:47pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

See that look...it can trigger cardiac arrest cheesy
The only time I wanna arrest your heart is when we......... lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 24, 2017
XINZ:

The only time I wanna arrest your heart is when we......... lipsrsealed
grin grin

Hahahahah...is when we wat? grin wink
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by AHCB: 2:55pm On May 24, 2017
TheMortician:
So you decided to punish mimzy for sending you 5 thousand Naira? And even leaked her child's pics to Jude.

Jude unwittingly sold you out here:https://www.nairaland.com/3817048/pity-feminists-facebook-user/3#56813989

See how your lies are gradually crumbling down. Even bumbae got the message Jude foolishly let slip. I hope all Nairalanders are viewing this.

A day of reckoning is coming .
LOL!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by XINZ: 3:03pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin grin

Hahahahah...is when we wat? grin wink

When we make magic cool kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by marvin902(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2017
buh i like my chicks arrogant tongue tongue tongue..

(1) (Reply)

Night Life In Nairobi Explained / Collect Money From Your Boyfriend Before You Have Sex With Him / 13 Year-old Girl Impregnated In Ebonyi, An Old Man Paid To Be Servicing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.