Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo (21440 Views)

Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures / 7 Cars You Can’t Afford Even With Monthly N5m Savings For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo by Marv650(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2017
I smell photoshop. Somborri call adekunle Gold for me
Re: 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo by Nobody: 8:43am On May 25, 2017
victorazy:
and all na women

As in them no sabi drive at all, if i see as one car drive pass me i can guess if na woman.

1 Like

Re: 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo by ivoryhouse(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2017
Most will be due to over speeding and most of the hanging and flying cars are most likely driven by men
Re: 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo by Successdynamik: 9:35am On May 25, 2017
they are all accidents, not parking issues
Re: 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo by senseihuey(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2017
Makes me remember all dose stunts fail in gta grin grin
Re: 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo by Abdul124(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2017
Most of it does not seem real to me.
Re: 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo by TheWiX(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2017
sisisioge:

He went over the rod which pressed down then sprung up again to lift the rear of the car grin Boy must be really under the weather grin grin
Wrong, I was there and this is what happened. grin
He reversed but went too far and the rod went down, remember that car is a front wheel drive so he tried to go forward but the rod got hooked under the car and as the car went forward, the rod went up. cheesy
Re: 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo by sisisioge: 3:42pm On May 25, 2017
TheWiX:

Wrong, I was there and this is what happened. grin
He reversed but went too far and the rod went down, remember that car is a front wheel drive so he tried to go forward but the rod got hooked under the car and as the car went forward, the rod went up. cheesy

grin grin grin

Now I know who the "under the weather" driver is. Next time babes, drive carefully with at least 101% attention.
Re: 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo by Thazard(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
AutoJoshNG:
7) Fatality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience / 15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving / Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.