Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid (40882 Views)

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Akiintom: 4:42pm On May 24, 2017
reiddecuti:

Be deceiving yourself.
And the scripture said about the AFONJAS

False Prophets Will Be Numerous, And Very Successful:

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity [lawlessness] shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
2 Pet 2:1 [NIV] But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Pet 2:2 [NIV] Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
2 Pet 2:3 [NIV] In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

For more about the same people, click the link:
http://biblelight.net/false-prophets.htm

I guess your kanu-ri president of IPOB, is the only true prophet?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 24, 2017
naijaboy756:
You want names abi what?

One that leads morning devotion every morning and speaking in tongues forged a customers signature and moved his fund to anoda company after deactivating his sms.

Anoda in another bank did fraudulent transfers

Anoda chase women so tay e remain to chase office cleaner and na Pastor.... I know these three episodes well well
there're bad eggs everywhere, not only in christ embassy. What about the lord's chosen pastor that was arrested for drug trafficking?

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Emanuola(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]What do you expect from pastors whom their heads Jerry is always dropping oils? Only God knows how many choristers and church members have been turned down by this useless pastor Olisa.He should be charged to court without any delay. [url]What do you expect from pastors whom their heads Jerry is always dropping oils? Only God knows how many choristers and church members have been turned down by this useless pastor Olisa.He should be charged to court without any delay. [/url]What do you expect from pastors whom their heads Jerry is always dropping oils? Only God knows how many choristers and church members have been turned down by this useless pastor Olisa.He should be charged to court without any delay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by omokab: 6:06pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
He's not a true christ embassy pastor. He's just one of those mushroom pastors that doesn't know the nitty-gritty of what pastoral call is all about. This is my man of God
do you even have any pastor in christ embassy including your general overseer? Christ embassy or fashion parade embassy where ladies dress with mini skirt and other form of ungodly dresses. Where the general overseer is is a divorcee because the wife can't cope with his adultery again.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by ipobbigot7: 6:30pm On May 24, 2017
Another liepod pastor in rape case.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by dupsyfoundation(f): 6:51pm On May 24, 2017
sadoh my God!!!!! wat a world...someone DAT should b jealously protected is been hurt...oga ooo.I pray God will heal her n send help to her. To d pastor God is d righteous judge.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
He's not a true christ embassy pastor. He's just one of those mushroom pastors that doesn't know the nitty-gritty of what pastoral call is all about. This is my man of God
Someone who also had marital issues with his wife and was accused of infidelity
How do you people feel like when he mounts d pulpit telling you to hold your marriage as a sexred stuff and not cheat?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
from head to toe they are all the same. this will further justify PASTOR ANITA( ohhhh humble woman of God ). So unfortunate she ended up in the hands of the proudest, MOST arrogant, most KONJIFIED God of MAN. I was in this church while on a visit to my uncle in Lagos cos my Church's branch was not close by and a highly place HAVEN CELL member was leading prayers before dispersing for evangelism and he said in his prayer that they fight anyone who resists them. since then I vowed never to step my feet in that church again. Every time THE WORD THE WORD THE WORD THE WORD but no single Christian character.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Evidenx(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2017
realestniggah:
it their work..soft work..

na the work way dem dey do be DAT.

this one was just unfortunate to be caught

he should go and take lesson from apostle Suleiman
YOU ARE A FOOL...IS APOSTLE SULEMAN UR MATE? DID U SEE HIM COMMIT AN IMMORAL ACT? NO WONDER YOU PPLE DIE YOUNG BECAUSE OF UR BAD MOUTH,IF U ARE STRUGGLING AND SUFFERING NOW U WILL BE BLAMING D WITCHES IN UR VILLAGE NOT KNOWING UR MOUTH PUT U IN TROUBLE. ...RECIEVE SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Evidenx(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2017
OtemAtum:
cheesy
The rods between their laps are always seeking a hole to fill. The word 'Pastor' should be replaced with the word 'Womanizer' in the dictionary. So we can have:

A 4-day power-packed crusade

Host Womanizer: Womanizer Sunday Adelaja
Guest Womanizer: Womanizer Chris Oyakhilome
Other Womanizers: Womanizer Sulieman, Womanizer Fatoyinbo, Womanizer TB Joshua, etc.

Come once, come all...
Your wombs will never remain the same again...
IN UR EYES U ARE BEEN FUNNY,BUT U DONT KNOW U ARE SHOWING OUT UR FOOLISHNESS...D TIME UR MOTHER AND FATHER WATSED TO GIVE BIRTH TO U WOULD HAVE BEEN USED TO FARM,IT WOULD HAVE PROFIT THEM BETTER...A BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER'S. Since u dont respect men of God ...u are worth nothing to me.. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by alolimet: 9:20pm On May 24, 2017
Why did God create man? This dick of theirs knows no boundary. A 10 year old violated with 6 abortions! What won't one hear in this world of today . Tomorrow some people will sit in the corner of their room calling her Slay queen, not accepting the fact they destroyed her foundation when she was indefensible.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 24, 2017
ivolt:
Pastors, they are all the same.
Hasty generalization.Please apply logic!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by OtemAtum: 9:38pm On May 24, 2017
Evidenx:
IN UR EYES U ARE BEEN FUNNY,BUT U DONT KNOW U ARE SHOWING OUT UR FOOLISHNESS...D TIME UR MOTHER AND FATHER WATSED TO GIVE BIRTH TO U WOULD HAVE BEEN USED TO FARM,IT WOULD HAVE PROFIT THEM BETTER...A BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER'S. Since u dont respect men of God ...u are worth nothing to me.. Idiot!

Who are men of God? Do you mean those Womanizers? Gullible soul you are... a puppet of yahweh. FYI, Yahweh is currently in a spiritual cage.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by smoooty11: 3:48am On May 25, 2017
MOG Y
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by naijaboy756: 12:17pm On May 26, 2017
lofty900:
there're bad eggs everywhere, not only in Christ embassy. What about the lord's chosen pastor that was arrested for drug trafficking?
Well you are right. Let us then accept the fact that ills are well spread and not feeling like Pentecostalism is more closer to God than Catholicism or CELE or C&S
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by milky3(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2017
What's wrong in humbling yourself before God? Whenever u are in God's presence just know that whatever u do is for God. Madam this is not good for your image as a Governor's wife(public servant)...
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
a pastor of Christ embassy at 27, Taiwo Ibrahim street,by iyana ile oba bstop igando is owing four year rent claiming he hardly has enough left after taking money realised to the headquarters. imagine him saying he wants to go get a loan to pay the rent but that the interest rate is high. learnt he was reported at the area headquarters yet nothing was done. methink he doesnt want to pay so he would go with the arrears when he’s given quit notice. four year rent! all effort made to get him to pay has proved abortive and the place is still being used for service. this is not christ-like. pls pay your rent. I pray the name of the church is not changed to devil’s embassy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.