Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program (160902 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by tobiscous: 6:54am On Aug 13, 2017
Just got an invite for the logical reasoning few hours after the online assessment questionnaire. I graduated 2012.

Please can I use a phone for the logical reasoning. Tks

FreeTraining:

I guess I am going to have to give up on this recruitment.

From the look of things , ABinBev is only interested in guys that graduated between 2015-2016.

Only this set of graduates have gotten the logical test mail.

Na God hand we dey

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bioduneberry(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Godfather01:
Hi Abiodun,

How long did it take between when you were sent the questionnaire assessment to the logical link test?

Less than 2 minutes, only those who scale through the questionnaire will receive the logical test invitation.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bioduneberry(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2017
tobiscous:
Just got an invite for the logical reasoning few hours after the online assessment questionnaire. I graduated 2012.

Please can I use a phone for the logical reasoning. Tks

I graduated 2013 and got test link too.

No you can't. It was stated explicitly on the test landing page.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Did my logical test with my phone and passed... Wouldn't advise anyone to, except you are very sharp... lipsrsealed
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2017
Someone suggested we create a whatsapp group that will bring us together. If we think it is a good idea let's indicate and the group will be created.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by chosen22: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
I will suggest we remain in nairaland and NO to whatsapp group. My reason is thus:

• This is the first time this organization is recruiting and the will again recruit in future, the info we will share here will help those coming behind us. If we venture into whatsapp now, those people who will apply will missed this precious info we have. I know that we have in one way benefitted from old nairaland thread in our job quest, if they would have created a whatsapp group, we wouldn't have seen those valuable info of theirs.

•Again if whatsapp group is created people will be displaying their phone number here (even if one past the whatsapp link here for people to join directly, you will still see a set of people exposing their mobile number here) thereby exposing themselves to SCAM RECRUITERS.

I'm still on the opinion of no whatsapp group, lets us continue in this nairaland platform.

Happy Sunday all.

14 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Someone suggested we create a whatsapp group that will bring us together. If we think it is a good idea let's indicate and the group will be created.
you ar already brought together here. What other information would you like to know or pass that you can't do on NL. Besides it's not all phone that can support whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by mekusa10: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys.. please did anyone here apply for the Technical graduate program? I'm just really confused why they have not gotten back to us yet those that applied for Management Trainee has been making progress . could it be that it has been put on hold or what..
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
I applied for management trainee, I have not gotten a feedback. It's been close to 2 months or so. I see some guys talking about reapplying, were you guys able to move to the next stage after reapplying? Pls I need an answer.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by chosen22: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
GentlemanAyo:
I applied for management trainee, I have not gotten a feedback. It's been close to 2 months or so. I see some guys talking about reapplying, were you guys able to move to the next stage after reapplying? Pls I need an answer.

Man I applied during that period you mentioned but didn't get any response from them so when they re-advertise the position again, I reapply with another email address, I got an email immediately to take assessment questionnaire which I did immediately. That same day I got another mail from them that I was successful at taking the assessment and I was asked to move forward to take my logical reasoning test which I did that same day, I then received a mail(30 minutes after taking the test) that I was successful at the test . They promise to contact me within few days, which is the on-demand video interview link. That's where I'm now.

I will advice you to reapply if you had apply earlier and haven't been contacted.

Note: If you are not contacted via email immediately(like within 3hrs) after you apply or take your questio then chances are high that you didn't do well. I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by classicaldon(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2017
chosen22:

Man I applied during that period you mentioned but didn't get any response from them so when they re-advertise the position again, I reapply with another email address, I got an email immediately to take assessment questionnaire which I did immediately. That same day I got another mail from them that I was successful at taking the assessment and I was asked to move forward to take my logical reasoning test which I did that same day, I then received a mail(30 minutes after taking the test) that I was successful at the test . They promise to contact me within few days, which is the on-demand video interview link. That's where I'm now.

I will advice you to reapply if you had apply earlier and haven't been contacted.

Note: If you are not contacted via email immediately(like within 3hrs) after you apply or take your questio then chances are high that you didn't do well. I wish you the best.

can you please post the link to applying to the readvertised position?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Sooooe: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
waiting for on demand video link since Thursday, anyone with me or should I reapply again?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Graysmooth(f): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2017
martinsfm:
quantitative was data interpretation...verbal was shl.
hey dear, please is the logical test time bound?? I'm about starting mine. embarassed embarassed
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by shybelle: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Of course it is

Goodluck
Graysmooth:
hey dear, please is the logical test time bound?? I'm about starting mine. embarassed embarassed
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Graysmooth(f): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2017
shybelle:
Of course it is

Goodluck
As in you saw the time tick while you were working on yours??
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by martinsfm(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Graysmooth:
sorry for the late response..it is..24 questions..like 30mins or less sha..
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Graysmooth(f): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2017
martinsfm:
sorry for the late response..it is..24 questions..like 30mins or less sha..
okay dear, Thanks
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by chosen22: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sooooe:
waiting for on demand video link since Thursday, anyone with me or should I reapply again?

No need to reapply, I'm on the same shoe � with you.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Harry715: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Same here...waiting for my video interview link
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by kael007: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hi
Are they pple here who did not pass the logical reasoning test? For those that passed, how long did it take before u received the mail for the next stage??
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by piax(m): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
After the logical test, whats the next stage?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by scarplanet(m): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
wanna join the whatsapp group, drop your number

or follow this link..

https:///FLEkQMsilqoAqUc7pdfhq4

NB: dont add if you aint a patient type.

this is totally unnecessary!

3 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by tobiscous: 2:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Just finished the logical reasoning. It's 18 minutes for 24 questions.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Fkforyou(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, do you advise I do the online questionnaire , I mean that one that is supposed to last 30-60 minutes with my phone?

And also any tips I should know?

I did the personality test with my phone without hitch.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
I took the online questionnaire(personality test) twice and got a regret mail both times. Please what could I have done wrong?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by scarplanet(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lynette2cute:
I took the online questionnaire(personality test) twice and got a regret mail both times. Please what could I have done wrong?

You failed to adhere to the core values required for the role
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by chosen22: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
scarplanet:

Scarplanet you are also here!!! Ok oooo
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by kael007: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fkforyou:
Hey guys, do you advise I do the online questionnaire , I mean that one that is supposed to last 30-60 minutes with my phone?

And also any tips I should know?

I did the personality test with my phone without hitch.

Brotherly, thats the link to the logical reasoning tests. Its advisable that u do it with a laptop since it comprises of verbal, numerical and diagrammatic exercises.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Fkforyou(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
kael007:

Brotherly, thats the link to the logical reasoning tests. Its advisable that u do it with a laptop since it comprises of verbal, numerical and diagrammatic exercises.

Wow...!!!

Alright. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
scarplanet:

Please explain. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.