Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] (5869 Views)

Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by meethumb: 1:46pm On May 24, 2017
The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu arrived Aba, the commercial city of Abia State, early hours of Wednesday.

Mazi Kanu who has been receiving numerous visitors in his residence in Afaraukwu Ibeku Umuahia, Abia State, took it upon himself to visit some elderly hardcore Biafrans in Aba, who couldn't come down to Umuahia to see him.

Below is the photos of him and some elderly IPOB members.

Source: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/05/breaking-mazi-nnamdi-kanu-storms-aba.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by spartan117(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2017
I thought he was ordered not to be seen in company of not more than ten persons
Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 24, 2017
Just when you think Afonjas have had enough, another blow landed on their coneskull.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 24, 2017
spartan117:

Lol...Afonja.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Splinz(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2017
spartan117:

That was actually a dumb decision from dumb people.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by IRobot7(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2017
Agu e ji eje mgba 1.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by spartan117(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2017
Real2020:

Lol...Afonja.
I'm not an afonja , I just don't want tyrant buhari to use dat to re-arest him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by BlackTechnology: 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
Suicide rate about to climb

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Justuceleague2: 2:12pm On May 24, 2017
Those early hours must be 3.am.or there abouts

If he's rearrested. I hope. People won't embrace the Atlantic
Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Alitair(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2017
cool
Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by deedeedee1: 4:08pm On May 24, 2017
The igbo people should be allowed to go since they believe that they can stand on their own. It is high time these "One Nigerians" understand that Nigeria will never move forward. The country was created by the whites not by our ancestors. The country is not working and will never work.
Unity is not by force!!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by iceboy4752(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2017
So this guy is now a god to the igbos.
Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by RobbStark(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2017
Kanu touring the East and scamming them as well.
Una eyes go soon open
Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by ayzTIGER: 4:59pm On May 24, 2017
Just like Tinubu scammed the whole Afonjas with one cup of rice to vote for Buhari

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by capatainrambo: 5:43pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:

Una eyes go soon open

unity beggers are stupid people

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by DocHMD: 5:56pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:

Una eyes go soon open

More pains to ewedu coneskulls. grin

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:

Una eyes go soon open

Honestly, I am very comfortable with Nnamdi's scam than APC and Buahris scam.

Also, I prefer to be scammed in the quest for Biafra than to live in a country where a child who scored 69% is denied admission while the one who scored 1% is offered the same admission.

Which scam pass this one?

Nnamdi biko, SCAM me sharp

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by vicade(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2017
Honestly, I have no problem with the biafran movement. However people like nnamdi kanu have spoken about buying arms in public to fight Nigeria. That's a poor approach. Calling Nigeria zoo and all that. First of all, nnamdi should fight for a vote on how many states as it stands wants to leave Nigeria for biafra. If the oil rich south south states choose to leave Nigeria for biafra then we move on to step two. What happens to the federal government resources in biafra. This ranges from Nigerian universities to Nigerian barracks and Nigerian hospitals on the proposed biafran land. All this will be like a proposal. Things like currency to be used and all that will also be discussed.

As it stands, if buhari wakes up and says biafra should be independent as confirmed by the legislature, all these open items haven't been addressed. If you ask 100 ipob members how many of the current 36 states make up biafra, most of them will refer to the 1967 coverage area while some say otther things. Biafra may be successful using the 1967 map but it will be like Nigeria. The ibos of the south east zone will probably be the new north while the other tribes in south south will be the new south. In summary,Nigeria should market one Nigeria to the oil rich south south and let's vote which state wants one Nigeria or biafra. I say if it's only south east states that wants biafra in a vote, LET THEM GO

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by macluvph1(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2017
God, thank you for Nnamdi Kanu. i love him so much.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by slivertongue: 6:37pm On May 24, 2017
kanu should take it easy. his release is aimed at dousing tension but his daily activities could actually work against the 'good' intension
Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by xcolanto(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2017
Scratched face brothers from the west won't like this tongue

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by jkfugghhghjdd: 7:13pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
vicade:
Honestly, I have no problem with the biafran movement. However people like nnamdi kanu have spoken about buying arms in public to fight Nigeria. That's a poor approach. Calling Nigeria zoo and all that. First of all, nnamdi should fight for a vote on how many states as it stands wants to leave Nigeria for biafra. If the oil rich south south states choose to leave Nigeria for biafra then we move on to step two. What happens to the federal government resources in biafra. This ranges from Nigerian universities to Nigerian barracks and Nigerian hospitals on the proposed biafran land. All this will be like a proposal. Things like currency to be used and all that will also be discussed.

As it stands, if buhari wakes up and says biafra should be independent as confirmed by the legislature, all these open items haven't been addressed. If you ask 100 ipob members how many of the current 36 states make up biafra, most of them will refer to the 1967 coverage area while some say otther things. Biafra may be successful using the 1967 map but it will be like Nigeria. The ibos of the south east zone will probably be the new north while the other tribes in south south will be the new south. In summary,Nigeria should market one Nigeria to the oil rich south south and let's vote which state wants one Nigeria or biafra. I say if it's only south east states that wants biafra in a vote, LET THEM GO
[/s]

Nigeria is a zoo.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Ddy(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2017
spartan117:
Thats wat they said but God pass them

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by bedspread: 7:46pm On May 24, 2017
spartan117:
SO HOW MANY PEOPLE DE DER? Abi u get PIXTURE BLINDNESS?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by dealslip(f): 7:46pm On May 24, 2017
What kind of storm is this rain storm or brainstorm. Just Kanu and an elderly couple
Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Xking(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2017
Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 24, 2017
vicade:
[s]Honestly, I have no problem with the biafran movement. However people like nnamdi kanu have spoken about buying arms in public to fight Nigeria. That's a poor approach. Calling Nigeria zoo and all that. First of all, nnamdi should fight for a vote on how many states as it stands wants to leave Nigeria for biafra. If the oil rich south south states choose to leave Nigeria for biafra then we move on to step two. What happens to the federal government resources in biafra. This ranges from Nigerian universities to Nigerian barracks and Nigerian hospitals on the proposed biafran land. All this will be like a proposal. Things like currency to be used and all that will also be discussed.

As it stands, if buhari wakes up and says biafra should be independent as confirmed by the legislature, all these open items haven't been addressed. If you ask 100 ipob members how many of the current 36 states make up biafra, most of them will refer to the 1967 coverage area while some say otther things. Biafra may be successful using the 1967 map but it will be like Nigeria. The ibos of the south east zone will probably be the new north while the other tribes in south south will be the new south. In summary,Nigeria should market one Nigeria to the oil rich south south and let's vote which state wants one Nigeria or biafra. I say if it's only south east states that wants biafra in a vote, LET THEM GO[/s]

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by macolino(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is better than bubu,roger that.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 24, 2017
iceboy4752:
So this guy is now a god to the igbos.

The guy has paid his dues.
He out his life on the line.

He deserves some respect and you can't take that from him.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 9:15pm On May 24, 2017
Our God ls Good, All The Time

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by Alariwo2: 9:22pm On May 24, 2017
See the bastard forming sick in court o.. bloody coward

Same way Ojukwu chickened out after all the chest beating.. #yeye
Re: BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] by freethesheeple(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:

Una eyes go soon open

yes,the way Buhari has scammed una.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Saga: See The Corps Member Whose Picture Was Used For Minister's Photoshop / Historical Similarities Between Yoruba And Benin, How Ife Beget Benin / Back-Up Employment With Productivity, Reduce Expenditure — Kalu Tells FG, State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.