Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook (2212 Views)

See What Happened To A Guy's Ex... What Should He Do / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by Mekenz(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2017
see wat this gal posted on her Facebook wall,just to make my friend,whom is her ex boy friend to be jealous,this girls are not loyal atall,if you ever get headache because of them, your on your own oooo.

Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by SexyNairalander: 3:51pm On May 24, 2017
booked

wetin she dey flaunt sef cos all I can see is boobz with a low self esteem that needed hand support

Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by ElsonMorali: 3:53pm On May 24, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by Arsenalholic1: 4:05pm On May 24, 2017
Your friend dated her? shocked

He should be happy it's over. Damn!

3 Likes

Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by newyorks(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2017
na dis kind gals make psquare dem sing "nobody ugly". see laps like agama lizard.
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by smardray(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2017
Tnk God madness is not contagious
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by ChiomaMee: 4:30pm On May 24, 2017
Mekenz:
see wat this gal posted on her Facebook wall,just to make my friend,whom is her ex boy friend to be jealous,this girls are not loyal atall,if you ever get headache because of them, your on your own oooo.

I wonder what it profits some people to lie

Op....ori e ti daru undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by IdeyFindWife: 4:43pm On May 24, 2017
Ahh, this diseased-looking skank?!

One look at her and ya know what she's carrying is definitely contagious!

You, ben20, and your friend, "benten", need to go get checked ASAP for getting so close to her b4 y'all d1cks start to shrink like Debinu! grin
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by Mekenz(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2017
ChiomaMee:

I wonder what it profits some people to lie

Op....ori e ti daru undecided
u don't conclude yet without verification baa?you can go to Facebook and check his friends list,you will see me there,if you are skeptical about it,funny thing is that some bloggers has started stealing the pics.
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by ChiomaMee: 4:58pm On May 24, 2017
Mekenz:
u don't conclude yet without verification baa?you can go to Facebook and check his friends list,you will see me there,if you are skeptical about it,funny thing is that some bloggers has started stealing the pics.

I checked before quoting you. The guy was actually teasing his friend with the pics. Oniro oshi

1 Like

Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by Mekenz(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2017
ChiomaMee:

I checked before quoting you. The guy was actually teasing his friend with the pics. Oniro oshi
hmmm....ur very wrong and mistaken... OK bye
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by Mekenz(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2017
ChiomaMee:

mind you,you don't use abusive words,on whomsoever you comes in contact with.
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by ChiomaMee: 5:18pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Mekenz post=56838070]mind you,you don't use abusive words,on whoms

If you don't stop lying, you could end up being crucified grin
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by Mekenz(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2017
wink
ChiomaMee:
[/quote]and if you say something that you're not too sure of,you might aswell, get a knock. tongue[quote author=ChiomaMee post=56838164]
and if you say something that you're not too sure of,you might aswell, get a knock.
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by ChiomaMee: 5:35pm On May 24, 2017
Mekenz:
winkand if you say something that you're not too sure of,you might aswell, get a knock. :Pand if you say something that you're not too sure of,you might aswell, get a knock.

adọ aka ná ntị onwe gị undecided
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by Mekenz(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2017
ChiomaMee:

adọ aka ná ntị onwe gị undecided
na Igbo are you trying to write like this?
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by ChiomaMee: 5:43pm On May 24, 2017
Mekenz:
na Igbo are you trying to write like this?

Na English you dey try to write so
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by Alphamale2017(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2017
this one way be like say them hang Brest for pole. mtcheew
Re: See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook by amprat: 9:25pm On May 24, 2017
Clear example of desperate person.
Now what is making her desperate
Maybe LOVE.?

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did / See 10 Photos And Videos That Proves That Kingtblak Hardly Gets An Erection / My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.