Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike (1702 Views)

Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / Meet My Angel / I Was His Sidechick But He Was My Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2017
On this special day of yours, you will not only receive a lot of gifts and wishes, but you will also get every ounce of my love. Thank you my baby for bringing so much joy into my life.

Happy Birthday Omalicham kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by dingbang(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2017
Na so grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2017
dingbang:
Na so grin

Na love cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by EmperorLee(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2017
Awwn, that smile smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Davash222(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2017
The love of a woman taste as honey but last for a while, be Wise.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 24, 2017
Why she com look like omoni oboli...abi na d weed wey i blow dey take effect undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by smardray(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2017
Yes...she's a Lioness

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by refiner(f): 5:31pm On May 24, 2017
Sorry to ask op...buh is dat u @ dp?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 24, 2017
refiner:

Yeye girl tongue

That's an old picture, imagine an older and cuter version of him. cheesy grin tongue tongue

Op, your girlfriend is beautiful... Lovely smile. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2017
EmperorLee:
Awwn, that smile smiley

Her smile is so charming lol smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2017
refiner:

That was me some years ago though grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by EmperorLee(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
Ajibel:

Her smile is so charming lol smiley

Gimi her number first. sad
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Yeye girl tongue

That's an old picture, imagine an older and cuter version of him. cheesy grin tongue tongue

Op, your girlfriend is beautiful... Lovely smile. kiss kiss

Thanks so much.

Her smile is really infectious. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2017
smardray:
Yes...she's a Lioness

Thanks bro cheesy wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

Gimi her number first. sad

Pahdin? grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:
Why she com look like omoni oboli...abi na d weed wey i blow dey take effect undecided

I really don't know how omoni oboli looks like but I hope the person is really beautiful.

No worry, my bae go give you pure heavens to clear the weed wey dey ya eye grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2017
Davash222:
The love of a woman taste as honey but last for a while, be Wise.

Bro, hers would last endlessly I can bet with my life cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by EmperorLee(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2017
Ajibel:

Pahdin? grin

grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

grin cheesy

Lol I am glad she isnt on NL. She would have given you if you asked her. She's friendly to a fault and have got a free spirit. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by EmperorLee(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2017
Ajibel:

Lol I am glad she isnt on NL. She would have given you if you asked her. She's friendly to a fault and have got a free spirit. smiley

And you are just the opposite of her angry Stingy man, you don't know that there is love in sharing ?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

And you are just the opposite of her angry Stingy man, you don't know that there is love in sharing ?

Lol I have got to protect her because she is mine alone grin grin

You'll do same if you were in my shoes. wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 24, 2017
Ajibel:

I really don't know how omoni oboli looks like but I hope the person is really beautiful.

No worry, my bae go give you pure heavens to clear the weed wey dey ya eye grin
Am interested...pure heavens u mean? grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 24, 2017
, lawlahdey.......got off ur ban already....wassup

Dacovajnr i sight yhu blood grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:

Am interested...pure heavens u mean? grin

Bro, where your mind dey go? grin

See wetin I mean ooo

Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2017
Ajibel:

Bro, where your mind dey go? grin

See wetin I mean ooo
I want ur lady to show me the real heaven nt some canned shyte grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:

I want ur lady to show me the real heaven nt some canned shyte grin

Please sir, she is very sweet and innocent. You can tell from her pictures grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2017
Her smile just chased away all the mosquitoes mosquitoing around me!!!! DAT smile can cure HIV I swear

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 7:23am On May 25, 2017
luminouz:
Her smile just chased away all the mosquitoes mosquitoing around me!!!! DAT smile can cure HIV I swear

Awww. I showed her what you posted and she has been blushing cheesy

Thank youuu smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by luminouz(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2017
Ajibel:

Awww. I showed her what you posted and she has been blushing cheesy

Thank youuu smiley
UWC bro!!! Just take Care of her! She has this innocuous look about her DAT I like!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike by Ajibel(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2017
luminouz:

UWC bro!!! Just take Care of her! She has this innocuous look about her DAT I like!!

Per the bold words, she'll always say to me "Just take care of me like a baby even when we're old" grin grin

And that's what I'll always do!

Thanks once again bro smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Real Gist Behind Abuja Big Babes Fighting Over Dino Melaye. / What Is Sex Education - XX Rule (photos) 18+ / Girls And Snubbing Unreasonably!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.