Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Erotic Story » Secret Agenda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Story » Secret Agenda (1018 Views)

Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) / Erotic Story: Grace The House Girl Home Alone With Madam's Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story » Secret Agenda by celebritygists(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2017
Secret Agenda »Business executive Julia comes to her meeting expecting a boring day. But under the boardroom table she and Marcus play out their secret agenda!
When I went to our company’s head office for my business meeting I anticipated a day of tedious presentations and dreary discussion. How wrong I was! I arrived to find I was the youngest by at least twenty years among the grey suited grey haired men sat around the big boardroom conference table, and I was the only woman. Normally when I enter a room full of men I get that exciting little thrill from sensing their attention. I’m mid thirties, brunette, with a good figure and legs that I thought my white blouse and pencil skirt just above the knee were showing off nicely. This time I got just a subdued.”Good morning Mrs Sanders” from the chairman and a couple of disinterested glances in my direction from the grey heads. I saw that no-one was sitting at the short side of the big oak top conference table opposite the chairman so I planted myself on one of the black leather swivel chairs there and quietly got my papers in order. Two minutes before the start time the door opened and in walked the new lawyer, Marcus. I’d exchanged many emails with him and I’d imagined an older man but I saw he was perhaps forty if that. He was good looking to put it mildly, obviously kept himself fit, wearing a tailored slimline blue and white striped shirt with a bright tie and an expensive looking suit. Like me he had a wedding ring on his finger. The moment his eyes fell on me I felt as if an electric shock had hit me. My blouse was thin and tight enough to arouse any man’s interest without being too daring, but it suddenly felt a lot thinner and tighter over my breasts and I suddenly wondered irrationally if the outline of my panties showed through my skirt. I felt that so familiar feeling of my clothes evaporating under a man’s lustful gaze. “Julia” he said with a smile “we meet at last.” My throat had suddenly become dry and for once I was tongue tied, but I somehow managed to say something in reply. He sat down next to me. “Well gentlemen, and Julia, we’re all here so let’s kick off. First agenda item is minutes of the last meeting and matters arising.” We spent an eternity just on that first item. But all that time I was so conscious of Marcus’ eyes on me exploring me: down my neck, over my blouse, across my skirt, down my sheer black nylons to my black high heels. I could feel his smouldering lust for me, and I was having trouble keeping my eyes off the bulging peak of his suit trousers. He was erect for me! I kept finding myself wondering how long his erect penis was: six inches, seven inches, eight inches? I wondered too what positions he liked sex with women in: boring missionary position, the only position my husband ever wants – or something more exciting! I felt my breasts tighten and that familiar tingling down below and I knew my panties were getting damp at the thought that he was seeing me nude and imagining having sex with me. I could all but feel him mentally removing my clothes. I couldn’t help but respond. I had to show him my body! I arched my back a little in my chair to jut my breasts out. Looking down while trying not to make it conspicuous I saw that had the desired effect of tightening the thin white cloth of my blouse to show the outline of my breasts perfectly. The peaks of my nipples were showing and I felt my face redden as I realised Marcus would know I was aroused! I ‘accidentally on purpose’ manoeuvred myself into a position where Marcus could see between my blouse buttons. Out of the corner of my eye I saw his gaze lock onto my breasts. I had to smile to myself: I’d put on a bra that as well as being rather brief was flesh coloured. Marcus must have thought I wasn’t wearing a bra at all! Then it was time for the next woman’s trick for getting noticed. I carefully wriggled my bottom and discreetly spread my legs a little, trying to make it look as if I wasn’t aware my tight skirt was steadily working its way up my nylon clad thighs. Marcus certainly noticed! But what Marcus didn’t know, at first at least, was that I was wearing stockings. I know men find stockings sexy but I wasn’t wearing them for that reason. If I’ve got to sit still on my bum for hours in meetings I find stockings so much more comfortable than tights. Marcus was trying as hard as he could not to let on that he was following the progress of my skirt, and at the same time I was trying as hard

continue;http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/05/sex-story.html

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Thread... / Don't Glitter-bomb Your Vagina, Top Gynecologist Warns: Bizarre Trend(18+) / 32 Reasons Why Most Guys Can't Get A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.