Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You (47898 Views)

Tony Allen Is Dead! / SMR Allstars - Show U Love Ft. Raymond Enersto, Humphrey, Krizzy & Cassie / Tribute To Late Mr. Raymond Akaolisa A.k.a Dj Ray(odenigbo 99.1fm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by poik(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2017
ephi123:
No one is raising the issue of so many people dying from undisclosed illnesses in recent times. What is happening to our healthcare systems that we can't successfully treat these cases? What is happening to our food value chain, what are we really consuming?

you are making a lot of sense dearie. do people die like this in the west? check am, e non go pass liver issue or kidney. I know one must die someday of something, but it doesn't have to be this random and rampant. Again, our lifestyles...but what do I know?
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:27am On May 25, 2017
one of the very reasons I reduced my presence on Facebook and Instagram,I noticed people only remember to say hi whenever i put up a nice picture,a lot of friends are not really friends but acquittances who social media made closer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by ephi123(f): 10:28am On May 25, 2017
poik:

you are making a lot of sense dearie. do people die like this in the west? check am, e non go pass liver issue or kidney. I know one must die someday of something, but it doesn't have to be this random and rampant. Again, our lifestyles...but what do I know?

I tell you. People add all sorts of chemicals to make foodstuff ripe unnaturally, fake drugs too are there, but none of our agencies do their work. People do not die at this kind of rate in other countries, and even in cases where they fall sick and die from that usually they know exactly the illness they have.
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by AreaFada2: 10:29am On May 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:32am On May 25, 2017
Betmaster3:
That's why i listen to hardcore gangsta rap. It has shaped my life not to make friends anymore cos friends aint worth it.

In 2pac's voice : I've got no mudafukin friends, that's why i fuked ur b!tch u fat modafuker -HIT EM UP

In kaddafi ft 2pac voice- fuk friends, i'll rather die for my Ak - Breathing

In wales voice - I'm only dealing wit u, notin to do wit u man - 600 benz

In 2pac's voice - Don't have no modafuking friends nigga, look inside the heartz of men. - Heartz of men

I SAY AGAIN. Fùck FRIENDS

Rip "dj ray ray ray. Piaba egwu"

In 2pacs letter to my unborn child he said " my only friend is my misery" in another line he said "aint no love no mercy, no friends"

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by doubler(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2017
Who will d last to breath..i don't love anybody and let nobody love me...Bleep friends and rather trust dogs Dan humans..
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Isiokpukpu(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2017
What happen to Ray. shocked shocked. Please some one should tell me is a lie. cry cry cry. How can death be this cruel. I could remember those days in Mbosi. How we use to attended Boys Brigade and ACM together. How we use to go pick Mango and Cashew fruits together after Church service at St Peter's Anglican Church Mbosi. The last time i heard opportunity to see you again was in my cousin's traditional wedding at Ubuluisi-Uzo about five years ago. That day it was a great reunion as we had fun and you told me a lot about your love for Music.This life is nothing. Am so weak right now. RIP my brother cry cry cry
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by lozanni(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2017
Afritop:
Some people we call friends are far more wicked than our enemies.

They may smile at you, laugh with you but deep down inside they hate you because when you need them the most, they just forget you.

You are right, but there are different categories of friends:

True Friends: Among your circle of friends, you might find that just one person out of fifty friends fall into this category

Social Media friends: These are friends you met on social media, who might congratulate you on your birthday and pass comments on articles and pictures you post on your wall. The friendship here is just online as you might never see them in person

Non-committal friends: They are friends, but you only see them by chance in restaurants or hang-outs, but they never seek you out intentionally.

Unfriendly friends: These are friends who pretend to be your friends, but are very wicked and evil at heart, do not be surprised that such friends will rejoice at your misfortune and yet they always hang around you!!!

We should all pray for true friends to be around us in times of need and that Unfriendly friends should be revealed to us and then outed from our lives.

RIP DJ Raw.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:51am On May 25, 2017
There are no friends outhere in Nigeria. No family either. Only people who care more about themselves and very less about other, people, who see you as a competition and not a complement. An average Nigerian youth is basically OYO. Ever wondered why the western countries keep getting richer and even some islamic nations despite the fact that a few believe in God, it is because they have a heart of truth an despise hypocrisy. God checks the heart. Many Nigerians are just hypocrites, religious fanatics.
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by obindomanya(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2017
The world only smiles with u when you are smiling! 4rm longterm experience, i dont give a damn abt them! {thats y i go by d NICKNAME: "Onyeluo onolu na lane ya" literary meaning everybody dey ur lane .RIP bro
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by nc201016(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2017
EvenBlogger:
Raymond Akaolisa is Dead - Worker @ Odenigbo 99.1 FM in Obosi | Read the Last message and please Try Not to Cry..

The Popular Anambra State DJ , Raymond, popularly known as DJ Raw in the Eastern part of the country died on Saturday, May 20, 2017, after battling an undisclosed illness for weeks.

'For almost two weeks I have been hospitalized from one hospital to the other .all my radio friends/fans .nobody cares to ask or know where I have been all this while.I woke up this morning from the hospital bed and started crying I know you want to know y I'm crying( so if I hadn't make it until today I will now become a history.)pls check on your friends at all times you never can tell when they are in trouble.'

Source : http://40ng.com/raymond-akaolisa-is-dead-worker-odenigbo-99-1-fm-in-obosi/

that is why I keep telling people that life is per head, people remember ur number only when they need something so my advice is don't kill yourself for anyone or don't try to displease ur self to please another all in the name of having a good name
just @ 27 life had taught me a lot
..# to whom it may concern
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Ryda(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2017
One thing. always tell people don't trust me.. trust yourself.
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by obindomanya(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2017
kahara:

Op his alias is Dj Ray and not Dj Raw. I used to listen to his programme on that station titled "Wow". Rest in peace Dj Ray. We will surely miss you.
i guess u one of those people that didnt bother 2 check on him only 2 come here 2 write R. I.P .We will miss u. mtchwww
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Hoodfriend(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2017
Facebook friends, fake friends
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by obindomanya(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Obviously u didn't read
Don't quote me again
And if he does, what ll happen. go n beat him 4 telling u d truth?
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by freethesheeple(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wow
So touching
Lesson:Trust no one except God
RIP Bro
nobody 2 trust again

lol..na today u know?
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by tianshie(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2017
Jig5aw:
The modern day unconscious detachment we all experience through LIKES, SHARES and TWEETS of social Media, have killed the once necessary empathy of true physical Friendship.

You're part of that problem of contemporary fakeness. A man pretending to be a woman online.
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Victornezzar: 12:48pm On May 25, 2017
obindomanya:
And if he does, what ll happen. go n beat him 4 telling u d truth?
Ah God
People can't just mind deir business
was i talking 2 u
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Blackfire(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2017
Check my signature... And u will start understanding life..

Good friends are rare gem... U may only find one in a lifetime... If u have them... Hold on to them.

I love u, and u know it... I love u.
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Codyt(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2017
Betmaster3:
That's why i listen to hardcore gangsta rap. It has shaped my life not to make friends anymore cos friends aint worth it.

In 2pac's voice : I've got no mudafukin friends, that's why i fuked ur b!tch u fat modafuker -HIT EM UP

In kaddafi ft 2pac voice- fuk friends, i'll rather die for my Ak - Breathing

In wales voice - I'm only dealing wit u, notin to do wit u man - 600 benz

In 2pac's voice - Don't have no modafuking friends nigga, look inside the heartz of men. - Heartz of men

I SAY AGAIN. Fùck FRIENDS

Rip "dj ray ray ray. Piaba egwu"
Rada rada. Good riddance!
*Heavy sigh
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Tonycart: 1:57pm On May 25, 2017
Dj Ray Ray Ray dj umu nwanyi uncle on my radio. I will surely miss you and nobody can anchor that program like you do. good night uncle on my radio
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by uvalued(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wow
So touching
Lesson:Trust no one except God
RIP Bro
nobody 2 trust again

finally true ....and power indwells my friend
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Adebayo4all: 3:41pm On May 25, 2017
Djbond:
Nawa o. Nobody really cares about anyone in this life. You get to fight for yourself. Hmm RIP man.
hahahaha

seriously!!!som frnds rember u only wen thy are bored.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Djbond(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2017
Adebayo4all:
hahahaha
seriously!!!som frnds rember u only wen thy are bored.
True

1 Like

Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 25, 2017
so sad, such is life
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by InvertedHammer: 7:05pm On May 25, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

6 months is even far...just 2 weeks and watch the result. Me have learned not to expect so much from my friends so I wont be disappointed. We humans are gradually loosing touch of humanity; theres now online friends u don't see, we tend to communicate more with machines (phones, computers) than our fellow humans. I fear for what we would become in the next few decades.

I believe that every human being has only two friends. Three will be a crowd.

Others are just opportunists.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by MaziOmenuko: 7:56pm On May 25, 2017
InvertedHammer:

I believe that every human being has only two friends. Three will be a crowd.

Others are just opportunists.

I have just one, the rest are just social interactions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2017
JESUS MY ONLY TRUSTED FRIEND.
Re: Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You by Revolva(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2017
RIP

artist follow my profile and visit my website for music monetization on MTN music plus streaming ...to generate money

follow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova / Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English / Beyonce’s Lion King Album Flopped In The UK After Being Downloaded Just 949 Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.