Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother (3767 Views)

Monikers that have deactivate / Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. / Mention Two Things You Know Are Sweeter Than Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:29am On May 25, 2017
idonmad:
Berlyn and jesusboi
i just they look you undecided

Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Muggles: 12:30am On May 25, 2017
zeelord:

On the real bro...i do finer chicas..lol
Who's she by the way?....dat pics looks somewhat familiar wink
Lol you don't know her? That's the most beautiful Romancelander, getting PMS from all the boys, neat miss kimbla grin
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:31am On May 25, 2017
Muggles:
LMFAO shioor

Dacova is viewing

Dacovajnr and bumbay grin
I concur grin
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by aladeokin1000(m): 12:31am On May 25, 2017
Muggles:
lol Safiaa will kill you.
How about you and this girl
Lol Muggles. Who dis chick dey for na? gringrin
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Muggles: 12:32am On May 25, 2017
Or better still Dacovajnr and aderola15

Or Dacovajnr and optional1
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Muggles: 12:33am On May 25, 2017
aladeokin1000:
Lol Muggles. Who dis chick dey for na? gringrin
na for general, you wan personalize am?
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Muggles: 12:35am On May 25, 2017
zeelord:

Kim.bra.....u fvcking sure?
Ahdonbilivit angry
lol another one. You think say she be beauty ni?
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:35am On May 25, 2017
Lalasticlala and Berlyn smiley

Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by aladeokin1000(m): 12:36am On May 25, 2017
Muggles:
na for general, you wan personalize am?
Chai bros me yaf run woh. Hala me when u bring beta food grin grin
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by truthhurts200: 12:36am On May 25, 2017
zeelord:

Guy u no try oooo......lol...see as u dey dig up forgotten issues....free d babe...am sure she must have learnt her lessonz angry

She must apologise.
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:37am On May 25, 2017
Haterz gonna keep hating, imma keep smiling smiley
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:38am On May 25, 2017
Muggles:
lol another one. You think say she be beauty ni?

Truth be told

Of all the faces have seen off/on NL...dis seems to be d worst of em all...a faceless forum indeed grin
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Muggles: 12:38am On May 25, 2017
Berlynn:
Lalasticlala and Berlyn smiley
Ode, tripping for an online personality that's more like a bot.

May sense find you one day

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:39am On May 25, 2017
zeelord:

Guy u no try oooo......lol...see as u dey dig up forgotten issues....free d babe...am sure she must have learnt her lessonz angry
learnt what lesson?? Guy you got nothing reasonable to yarn about ...

Only a f.ool would believe anything said here.... cool
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by technicallyrich(m): 12:39am On May 25, 2017
Airforce 1 and tosyne2much.both them always write nonsence and behave like ten years old children.they are always looking for cheap popularity and self praise.
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:39am On May 25, 2017
Muggles:
Ode, tripping for an online personality that's more like a bot.

May sense find you one day
jude stay off
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Muggles: 12:40am On May 25, 2017
zeelord:

Truth be told

Of all the faces have seen off/on NL...dis seems to be d worst of em all...a faceless forum indeed grin
lol the way she goes around the section like she's one hot cake, G i no go lie you she be cold morsel of rotten eba grin,

Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by aladeokin1000(m): 12:41am On May 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:42am On May 25, 2017
mr cork and onila cheesy
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:42am On May 25, 2017
Berlynn:

I believe nd yet am no fool...it aint my boobs up dere.....nd dont refer to me as guy like we have somfin in common.....ure pained infact really pained....no one is hating on u...d earlier u realise dat d better for yhu

Now am in a good mood tonight....dont u fuckin tempt me grin
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:45am On May 25, 2017
Muggles:
lol the way she goes around the section like she's one hot cake, G i no go lie you she be cold morsel of rotten eba grin,

I knew u had somfin comin up innit? Wen u said yhu was gon mk her hate romance sec.....johnny u wont cease to amaze me grin
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Muggles: 12:47am On May 25, 2017
zeelord:

I knew u had somfin comin up innit? Wen u said yhu was gon mk her hate romance sec.....johnny u wont cease to amaze me grin
Lol, she'll hate this section, I never start
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by truthhurts200: 12:48am On May 25, 2017
Berlynn:

Never in your life make this kind of mistake again. Nlanders are not fools.

Gonna pity you not because you deserve it, but because you are just a lil stupĂ­d kid.
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:50am On May 25, 2017
Muggles:
Lol, she'll hate this section, I never start
Re: Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother by Nobody: 12:50am On May 25, 2017
grin grin angry

Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? / Like Play, Like Play, I Don Wayward Finish / Konji Na Bastard