Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie (936 Views)

Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / Uche Ekwunife's Thanksgiving Service In Awka, Anambra (Pictures) / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by Nkemakonam62: 11:43pm On May 24, 2017
I am yet to understand this coronation of HON Uche Ekwunife as Anyanwu Ndi NRI and the Her "INA ITO" With Ndi Echichi.
Maybe there are things I am yet to understand about Igbo cultures and tradition.
Nwanyi anabagokwa ITO with Ndi ichie.

more photos at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/05/is-this-right-uche-ekwunife-anabagokwa.html?m=1

Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by Igboesika: 11:48pm On May 24, 2017
Nwanyi chalaakwu. Let me come and be going.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by OMANBALA1: 11:50pm On May 24, 2017
Very strange. We don't practice that in Idenmili
Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by koropotopoto: 11:50pm On May 24, 2017
this is the areas i hate my people

you can cheaply buy tittles with money
no dignity nothing nothing angry
no custom no tradition angry
Igbos should change their mentality

just negodu nwaanyi si na ngada anyu nwamili grin angry

that's what i love about my hometown onitsha
you dare not try such even if you're an "Enyi Nwaanyi" (titled woman) cheesy

ife eji abu onitsha erika cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by Authoreety: 2:25am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
you can cheaply buy tittles with money no dignity nothing nothing angry no custom no tradition angry Igbos should change their mentality
that's what i love about my hometown onitsha you dare not try such even if you're an "Enyi Nwaanyi" (titled woman) cheesy

Onitcha man I site u o

iluzie ikenelum Ede kpokpo gaga!
kenekwa Igba Jesus!

Dalu o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by Nobody: 3:10am On May 25, 2017
Igbos respect their women. It's payback for achievement.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by OMANBALA1: 5:00am On May 25, 2017
Authoreety:

Onitcha man I site u o

kenekwa Igba Jesus!

Dalu o!

You as an Onicha man should not cast the first stone. Doesn't your women break kola in front of men and also wear the Nze na Ozo hat?
Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by OMANBALA1: 5:03am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:

you can cheaply buy tittles with money
no dignity nothing nothing angry
no custom no tradition angry
Igbos should change their mentality

that's what i love about my hometown onitsha
you dare not try such even if you're an "Enyi Nwaanyi" (titled woman) cheesy

Don't cast the first stone. Your Onicha women break kola in front of men something we the Idenmili consider a taboo.
Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by eagleeye2: 5:04am On May 25, 2017
No be everything money dey buy oh. Let this greedy Ndi ichie, not spoil our culture.
Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by ChiefSweetus: 5:52am On May 25, 2017
I've noticed that a lot of foolish men indulge this suspicious woman a lot.

Maybe she is higher ranking in their secret cult. Smfh!
Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by koropotopoto: 5:57am On May 25, 2017
Authoreety:

Onitcha man I site u o

kenekwa Igba Jesus!

Dalu o!
chaii nwanne m kedu ogbe i na onitsha? grin
Re: Is This Right Uche Ekwunife Anabagokwa Ito With Ndi Ichie by koropotopoto: 6:26am On May 25, 2017
[s]
OMANBALA1:

Don't cast the first stone. Your Onicha women break kola in front of men something we the Idenmili consider a taboo.
[/s]
my friend shatap your mouth there
Nkita lacha i onu there

who told you that abi na wetin you dey hear

Stop believing if hearsay
ok a simple tips
do you know that nobody i mean no single person have the power, right to break a kolanut at ime obi ( King's Palace) whether the King is available or not because you don't invoke the gods in their domain and the king is considered a deity (god)
but i guess even a kid can smash a kolanut in front of your igwe.

my guy no dey talk nonsense.

find out how people do things before yarning rubbish grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[photos]: Nig. Army Destroy Gun Factory In Delta, Nab Suspects / APC Suspends Its National Legal Adviser For 10 Years Over Anti-party Activities / Rochas And The Vum Vam Philosophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.