Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report (37023 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / Uche Ekwunife's Thanksgiving Service In Awka, Anambra (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by dainformant(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
It was alleged that senator Uche Ekwunife was disgraced out of the Eze Ukpo’s palace by billionaire Aurthur Eze at an event in Anambra state over the weekend. The former lawmaker has reacted to the allegation through her media aide.

Read below the press statement sent to National Helm. 

The attention of Senator Uche Ekwunife Campaign Organization has been drawn to an article written by Victor Umeh and published with the name of one “Charles Ifeanyi Obi”, Umeh’s media aide. In the article, Victor Umeh claimed that Senator Ekwunife was “disgraced out of Eze Ukpo’s palace” yesterday by Engr. Arthur Eze, during the Ofala celebration of Igwe Dr. Robert Eze. To deceive the unsuspecting public, Victor Umeh attached to this article, a photograph showing men of the Nigeria Police Force in an altercation with someone whom Victor Umeh represented to be Senator Uche Ekwunife.

This publication by Victor Umeh is not only a lie, but also wicked. It is really embarrassing and reprehensible that Victor Umeh would continue to stoop this low in his attempt to score cheap political points against Senator Ekwunife by relentlessly unleashing falsehoods. This do-or-die political style of Victor Umeh is really nauseating. Especially coming from a man who regularly occupies the front pews of churches and cathedrals and would be the first to remind you he is a papal knight. Have we sacrificed decency and chivalry on the altar of political iberiberism?

Frankly, It is actually disgusting how Victor keeps churning out these lies and personal attacks against Senator Ekwunife. All in the guise of running a win-by-all-means Campaign. And How unrepentant he is about this recalcitrance. Look at this recent one. A lie from the pit of Hell! Thank God, there are pictures. And we have provided them for your visual edification. And pictures tell a thousand words.

Senator Uche Ekwunife was very warmly welcomed and received by Igwe Dr. Robert Eze, Eze Ukpo and the good people of Ukpo and Dunukofia communities. Both the Royal Father, and Chief (Engr) Arthur Eze were very gracious and pleasant in hosting their invited Guest, Senator Uche Ekwunife. In fact, Chief Arthur Eze, Ozoigbondu, personally invited Senator Ekwunife his home and to accompany him to the Royal Father’s palace for the Ofala protocols. It was the distinguished Senator’s pleasure to be a guest at that event. Several Royal Fathers and dignitaries were showering blessings on her. And blessing her Senatorial aspiration. In return, she truly thanked and appreciated all of them, and prayed for God to grant many more healthy and fruitful years on their respective thrones.

It was therefore disappointing to read Victor Umeh’s totally false and deceptive narration of event. While most people may have been tempted to respond in kind to Victor Umeh’s dirty politics, Senator Uche Ekwunife intends to remain focused on issues-driven campaign, rather than getting into these pettiness and falsehoods that have come to define Victor Umeh’s political ideology. This is quite laughable. And very un-Senatorial.

Director of Publicity
Uche EKWUNIFE Campaign Organization.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/senator-uche-ekwunife-responds-to-report-of-being-disgraced-by-arthur-eze.html

1 Like

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Aurthur Eze

6 Likes

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by globemoney: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Uche Ekwunife is an expired politician. She should stop grasping at straws and go and take care of her husband and family

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by madjam(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pls I really need help from you guys,

Am a student/computer expert....(20yrs) old......I pay my sch fees alone , live alone do everythin alone .Pls am currently in need of money right now ..........

Pls if you can't help me don't insult......... kindly ignore

Salami D David
Gtb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by themosthigh: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Who is this Arthur Eze that politicians cower in his presence. I have never seen Igbo people respect someone so much. In his presence, great men act like shy cats. The man has 4 private jets with an all white Americans crew and even his driver is an ex KGB agent from Russia. What is the source of his wealth? What in particular did he do for Ghadafi to make the man give him oil wells and how did he know when to sell his oil blocs in Libya? Did he know ghaddafi was going to be killed? I fear this man wallahi.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by Fash20: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Booked
Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by Samsimple(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
globemoney:
Uche Ekwunife is an expired politician. She should stop grasping at straws and go and take care of her husband and family

9 Likes

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by Kenekingisback: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
No problem, the pictures speak for itself.
But how will married women be in this type of company sef?
See how that man is looking at her with some lust..
This government
Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by kanicorp9(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by notoriousbabe: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
E pain am

1 Like

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ozoigbondu 1. The treasurer of the gods.

Anam abia ifu gi nwanne echi ka e gbalum Chirisimasi.

8 Likes

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by Oluhills007: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Damn...Uche is ripe for a FVck
Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by dorothymato: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
gggggg
notoriousbabe:
E pain am
yyyy
Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by frankIzuchukwu(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
madjam:

Am a student/computer expert....(20yrs) old......I pay my sch fees alone , live alone do everythin alone .Pls am currently in need of money right now ..........

Salami D David
Gtb
Are you cripple!
David chance your mind set being 20 years and a student do not stop you from doing menial job

6 Likes

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by Westaslave2(f): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ekwunife woman bizness no receipt

1 Like

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by arabbunkum: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Arthur Eze...God bless me to attain your height in this life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
themosthigh:
Who is this Arthur Eze that politicians cower in his presence. I have never seen Igbo people respect someone so much. In his presence, great men act like shy cats. The man has 4 private jets with an all white Americans crew and even his driver is an ex KGB agent from Russia. What is the source of his wealth? What in particular did he do for Ghadafi to make the man give him oil wells and how did he know when to sell his oil blocs in Libya? Did he know ghaddafi was going to be killed? I fear this man wallahi.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Former member of PDP board of trustees. He owns oil wells and has extensive businesses all over Africa.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by anambraamaka: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by 4ckTOTO: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
madjam:

Salami D David
Gtb
ask adeboye na. do you need his instagram?

1 Like

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by PStacks(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Very Egoistic people..

1 Like

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by bender79: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Uche Ekwunife is one hell of a desperate politician. She junkets from one party to the other just like she changes her underware(i.e if she ever does) grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by Wize1: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
themosthigh:

The man is a boss! I heard he is to Equotrial Guinea, and some other Banana republics what the likes of Mobil , Agip and co are to Nigeria. In a JV with their national oil companies. Investing in mining and selling of crude on a rev share. If this is anything to go by, that can make one extremely wealthy! I respect how he carries himself as well.

9 Likes

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by NORSIYK(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Have we sacrificed decency and chivalry on the altar of political iberiberism?

2 Likes

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by notoriousbabe: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
dorothymato:
ggggggyyyy
you dey ask me?
Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by Lorenzop: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
themosthigh:

What an exposé.... Please tell me more about this man

3 Likes

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by toxicbrain: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

Are you cripple!
David chance your mind set being 20 years and a student do not stop you from doing menial job

it's really disheartening to see a man that old asking for help online with a healthy body.

i am self sponsored too. i am a tailor and i run a fashion house of my own here in university of ibadan. if such condition doesn't motivate a man to step outside his comfort zone i Wonder what will.

3 Likes

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by Yeyeboy88(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please someone should do Christmas for abeg
Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by moshino(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
themosthigh:

Stop spreading ignorance, lies and misinformation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report by Nicerazor(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Former member of PDP board of trustees. He owns oil wells and has extensive businesses all over Africa.
Arthur Eze is a Nigerian business man and philanthropist reputed to be one of the wealthiest men in Africa.[1] He is the founder and Chairman of Atlas Oranto Petroleum, which has assets in Nigeria, Liberia, Guinea,Gambia and the UK.[2] In 2010 Eze made $200M selling oil blocks in Liberia.[2] He founded the company in 1991.[1]

In 1970, Eze attended secondary school in Nkwere, Nigeria. He studied chemical and mechanical engineering at California State University, Long Beach from 1974 to 1978.

In November 2015, Prince Arthur Eze, bought himself a brand new Falcon airplane and it was delivered to him at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu State

[1] And also a politician

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking / Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.